• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

Semor walked up to the high school. "Another year at this pitiful place. Hopefully its a little different." He entered the school and looked around. It looked the same as always. No one too 'interesting' around there. Humans, fellow demons, there all the same. He head over to the cafetiere to see if anyone was there.

Revenant said:
He jerked his head around quickly. "Wha- Oh, shh go away. I mean, yea, I didn't sleep so good last night, I was up dnding." He said scratching his left cheek. He then looked at his head and murmured. "Looks like I have to shave soon."
"You should just skip the rest of the day," I say with a smirk, "You know rest and what-not."

I head to cafeteria trying to find someone awake and non-anti-social.

Duncan was going to shake his head and say something. But then the guy left, so Duncan just kinda started walking to lunch. Meanwhile, Gemini was looking around the school, for something interesting to make fun of.

When Bonnie went outside she saw the sun setting. Her eyes widened. "Oh no..." She muttered quietly. She backed into the double doors and ran through the hall ways, pushing whoever was in her way.

After walking through the halls for some time i get pushed out of the way by Bonnie, "Hey, Its just a little sunlight, no need to freak out and start pushing people!"

Bonnie went wide eyed and stopped running, and fell o the floor on her hands and knees. She clenched her fists and screamed. As she did her teeth started to grow sharper.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Bonnie went wide eyed and stopped running, and fell o the floor on her hands and knees. She clenched her fists and screamed. As she did her teeth started to grow sharper.

[/QUOTE]
I turn around and raise an eyebrow at the scene and start backing away slowly while getting ready to Shape Shift. The hair I already have starts to turn orange with black spots and the rest of my body starts growing orange hair with black patches.

Last edited by a moderator:
The flesh on Bonnie's hands started to rip and blood spilled everywhere. Fur then started to grow and her claws did as well. The hair on her head extended to her back, and her blood red eyes could be seen. She grew a tail, and she grew bigger and bigger, ripping her clothes, and making her almost as large as the hallway. She turned to Felix in her wolf form growling, baring teeth as in the window beside them, the full moon shone brightly.

I finish the shift from human to cheetah and on all fours burst out the door at full sprint.

FeIix said:
I finish the shift from human to cheetah and on all fours burst out the door at full sprint.
Bonnie roared at him, with her eyes going Bizzerk. She chased after him, even though she was slower, she didn't give up. She ran towards the woods, knocking down a few trees as she ran.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Bonnie roared at him, with her eyes going Bizzerk. She chased after him, even though she was slower, she didn't give up. She ran towards the woods, knocking down a few trees as she ran.

[/QUOTE]
I continue running until i reach my room in the boy's dorm and shift back into a human and go inside exhausted.

Bonnie ran, but running out of breath and knocked down a tree and managed to get herself stuck. She roared and growled, clawing at the floor.

Meanwhile Duncan was just staring down the hall, and for a moment, watching in complete terror. "My... God..."

Bonnie's wild eyes lock on Duncan. She tries clawing at him, but being stuck under a tree brings no prevail. She growls then howls.

Duncan is paralyzed in fear. But then, for a second, he snaps and looks to his side. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!?!" He exclaims to thin air.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Bonnie's wild eyes lock on Duncan. She tries clawing at him, but being stuck under a tree brings no prevail. She growls then howls.

[/QUOTE]
I hear the howling and look outside and think to myself, "Maybe, just maybe this will work." i say as i go outside my door and start shifting into a wolf.

Semor could hear the yell through out the whole school. "Fascinating, a werewolf is fighting first day?" He walked over to the source of the noise.

All of a sudden Grinn came screeching around the corner. "OY!" she yelled

Grinn leaped and tried for a jumping kick at Bonnie , she roared, "TAKE THIS!"

Flames ejected from her foot in mid air heating up the air around her.

Duncan watched in awe, but then asked. "WAIT WHAT!? FIRE, WOLF? WHAT!" Duncan asked, maybe perhaps abit loudly.

I slowly approach the stuck werewolf waiting for the wolfs reaction.

Bonnie bit at anyone who approached her, including Felix. She got her giant paw unstuck and turned the tree into large splinters. She stood and howled. She looked down at them, baring her large sharp teeth. She Blood red eyes boiling.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Bonnie bit at anyone who approached her, including Felix. She got her giant paw unstuck and turned the tree into large splinters. She stood and howled. She looked down at them, baring her large sharp teeth. She Blood red eyes boiling.

[/QUOTE]
I back up and shift back into a human and spectate the scene.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Bonnie bit at anyone who approached her, including Felix. She got her giant paw unstuck and turned the tree into large splinters. She stood and howled. She looked down at them, baring her large sharp teeth. She Blood red eyes boiling.

[/QUOTE]
(Whubbout grinn's kick?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back