• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HIGH SCHOOL OF SUPERNATURAL

Wyatt said:
"Uhh... Tuff crowd. Hey, I don't really know where i am going. Anywhere but class." He started walking away.
"ooohhh cooollll well see you later then i need to find grinn we were just about to go blow up some stuff...have fun"i turned around and go after grinn

Grinn looks back and sees Rebecca behind, "That girl, I want to kill her." she says while walking backwards.

LaFaye said:
I walked into the classroom shaking from nerves, and blushing like mad.
(You need to make a character profile, so we can know what your character is like) :D

Jezebel smirked and looked after Ian, debating on following him. She looked in the direction the girls went and cringed. "After the boy then." She murmured and glided after him.

Enkye said:
Grinn looks back and sees Rebecca behind, "That girl, I want to kill her." she says while walking backwards.
i catch up to grinn and i see her really mad"oh dont worry about her she wont really do that i dont think....but you can definitely beat her" i fly above her and keep talking to her i look on my phone and it was almost time for class."hey what class do you have first"?

creepylover said:
i catch up to grinn and i see her really mad"oh dont worry about her she wont really do that i dont think....but you can definitely beat her" i fly above her and keep talking to her i look on my phone and it was almost time for class."hey what class do you have first"?
"No idea," Grinn shrugs, "I'll look for a class directory or something."

Matt finally got to school, his hair looked messy and there was still saliva on his face from drooling. His black and blue jacket looked crooked on his body; his shorts and shoes at least looked decent. He appeared half asleep as he sped-walked through the building, trying to find his first class. Matt has been in this school for all his years in high school, so he knows the layout. His wings brushed against other students on accident. "S-sorry!" Came the hesitant reply from Matt as he kept up his somewhat fast pace. Matt thought he was late to class, but he actually wasn't...

@Wyatt

"ok well see you at lunch then" i fly away and start to go to class."hm..oh here we go".i go to the classroom,sit down and dont pay attention.

Jezebel growled quietly and glared at the student, tempted to blast shadows at him. "Excuse you." She snarled rudely. Shaking her head, she focused on Ian and pursed her lips, folding her arms across her chest.

@Wyatt

Ian igroned what was going on around and ran to an isolated area of the school. He curled up in a ball, "I can't stand everyone looking at me, it's all my mothers fault. She doesn't even cares what happens to her family any ways." Ian was silently weeping to himself, the pressure of his family getting ro him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing the "excuse you" caused Matt to pause in his tracks to address the two people properly, although it looked as if Matt was gazing through the other girl. "Um, I really didn't mean to-" He got cut off when he sensed that the second person wasn't there anymore. "Wasn't there two of you here?" He questioned, trying to sense the other student. He folded his wings closer to prevent others from running into them.

Jezebel raised an eyebrow at the question and turned around. "Of course there-" She abruptly cut off. "Where did he go?" She asked, annoyance twinkling in her eyes. She glanced at Matt and curled her lip, blaming him for the fact she lost Ian.

@Wyatt

Grinn turned the corner and saw the girl she had a confrontation with early, "YOU!" she shouted

She jumped at her for a flaming punch

"I can try to-" Matt was once again interrupted by a girl approaching them quickly. She sounds angry... Matt didn't want things to get violent, so he simply put up a barrier of pure light to stop the other girl from getting any closer to himself and the other student he apologized to earlier.

"H-hey! What's going on here?" He questioned again. Realizing what he did, Matt suddenly starts shivering to himself. What if the other aggressive sounding student tries to attack him next? Today isn't starting out too great right now...

@Jaicee @Enkye

Grinn's punch was blocked by the wall, "Hmph! I'll break it!" she roared

She then unleashed a barrage of flaming kicks at the barrier.

"Fight me!" she yelled to the girl

Jezebel sighed and glared at Grinn. "You're like a leech." She hissed in annoyance. She glanced at Matt, surprised that he was protecting her. Odd. She returned to glaring at Grinn, dark shadows engulfing her hands.

i was sitting in class and i could hear what sounded like grinn."uuumm...oh no"i got out of my seat and rushed out of the class room i looked around to find her.i turned the corner and i could see grinn,jezebel and another boy. so i rushed in to help all of them."GRINN..DONT DO IT"...

Grinn was glaring at the girl, "Are you ready to die?!" she shouted

Finishing her kicks she spread the flames around her fists and legs.

"DIE!"

"It's gonna break..." Matt muttered as he struggled to keep the shield up. He's really hoping the new girl warning... Grinn? (At least he assumed that was the aggressive girl's name) would stop. Matt started to cough violently before the barrier finally shattered, falling to his knees.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP" i freeze them in there spots"I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE FIGHT ITS SO NOISY WHY CANT YOU GUY JUST STOP" i glare at both of them

Grinn disregarded Rebecca

She clapped her hands together spreading her fuel gas around the area.

"DIE!" she shouted before igniting the hall with flames.

Jezebel scowled. "I didn't do anything. The squirt attacked me." She said coldly, fading until there was only a faint outline showing where she was. She glanced at Matt and curled her lip.

After sitting alone for a while Ian could here people in distress. "Well I guess the fastest way to get there is to fly." Ian quickly changed into a dragon and flew to the others landing in between them, stomping out the flames. "Whats going on here!" Ian demanded.

"aahhh you are so hard headed sometimes grinn"i put out the fire i turn to jezebel "your the one who threatened her earlier"i scowled at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back