• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Bob is best! Bob is God! Bob: Uhh *Leaves room*

[/QUOTE]
Also isn't Skull the most physical strongest? I'm surprised he got wiped out.

Otakubeats said:
@BlankName So is he gonna come back to like gloat at ty?
Hue. I wouldn't be surprised. Also I wonder if Shadow exists in the future? He's a villain too, and since the villains win he counts right? Hue.

YoungX said:
Hue. I wouldn't be surprised. Also I wonder if Shadow exists in the future? He's a villain too, and since the villains win he counts right? Hue.
We killed him before thta point.

YoungX said:
Also isn't Skull the most physical strongest? I'm surprised he got wiped out.
I would like to think that he was killed by the Heroes a few days before the apocalypse. He may be strong and durable but he can still take damage from Holy Weapons.

I'm tempted to bring Clash. She possessed Bolt in the present and I would like to think she's wearing his dead body as a vessel.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]I would like to think that he was killed by the Heroes a few days before the apocalypse. He may be strong and durable but he can still take damage from Holy Weapons.

[/QUOTE]
I know what Hibiki is doing when he gets back to the present. *Orders a tub of holy water*

I just realized that THE AMAZING GOOD LOOKING, SEXY, IRRESISTIBLE, LEAN, HAS A TWITTER GENERAL EARTH would be dead due to pollution since the city is destroyed)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
I just realized that THE AMAZING GOOD LOOKING, SEXY, IRRESISTIBLE, LEAN, HAS A TWITTER GENERAL EARTH would be dead due to pollution since the city is destroyed)

[/QUOTE]
Hue.

1. Ezekiel and Ty head to building.
  2. Ezekiel traps Ty in foam room causing Ty to have a mental scarring.
  3. Astracat and Ray head into building.
  4. Thermite. Cat seemingly dies.
  5. Ezekiel wants to let Ty read, but it's boring as fudge.
  6. Ezekiel heads to Alcoor who devises some nice theories.
  7. Present time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back