• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

Alright, I thought about it. I needed to take that off my chest, let's just get back to the RP and forget this discussion, I understand your points but I am also fine with Saitama, I'll be in the MAIN if you need.

Hey there DRAMA NOTIFICATION NATION! LETTTTTSSSSSSS GET ROOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIT INTO THE NEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSS! #NiceShirt

YoungX said:
Basically he's fine with Saitama. He just ask to stop meta gaming. xD
meta gaming falls under a circumstance of opness right? but ill try to tone it down, i understand opness but i don't understand metagaming, im still a W.I.P rper here, this rp is literally my training grounds where if i make a mistake i don't get flamed at

Quillicious said:
SHUT! THE FUCK! UP!
SHUT! THE FUCK! UP!

SHUT! THE FUCK! UP!

SHUT! THE FUCK! UP!

SHUT! THE FUCK! UP!

SHUT! THE FUCK! UP!
jesus christ the saltiness is real

Salex said:
meta gaming falls under a circumstance of opness right? but ill try to tone it down, i understand opness but i don't understand metagaming, im still a W.I.P rper here, this rp is literally my training grounds where if i make a mistake i don't get flamed at
It's k. We all make mistakes. In the words of Hannah Montana, "EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES! EVERYBODY HAS THOSE DAYS!"

@Blan

YoungX said:
Maybe we should think of it as a plot device?
Yea but I hate that we have too wait 3 hours instead of just letting her adjust in. It's counter productive and unfair for those online right now.

Quillicious said:
Would you want to be left out of an RP like this if you had a chance to be in it?
I'm not saying we leave her out. I'm saying we do what we always do, fill her in and insert her into the situation when she's back.

Quillicious said:
Would you want to be left out of an RP like this if you had a chance to be in it?
I'm not trying to start shit man, I knew when I posted this it'd be bad. I just don't like the thought of an entire arc of rp relying on one of the mains, when their writer aren't online. If something happens, then the arc might fail without her. I just don't like the whole individual dealio. Our chars are a team, and I understand the connection to the one she has. But if we wait 3 hrs then some of us might already be gone, and we'll start this cycle of wait and leave.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](They are villains and technically immortal so yes but for the sake of it I would say only Bones, Sansy and Bob survived after one year)

[/QUOTE]
Bob OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back