• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]So... Why are we fighting again?

[/QUOTE]
The unspoken rules of RP is a dangerous force. To tangle with it means to dabble with your life.

look, i know i am op and metagaming, but seriously you are the only one here bothered by my very existence, like the moment you came back to the rp i sensed this tension hatred, and i don't even know if that's possible through the internet! look, i am only op because the others really never minded, only you have, hell if it was a problem to @BlankName and holy hell that took alot to type and alot of emotions flowed to that

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay? In all seriousness, you did not have to type all of that.

And if that's what I meant and if that's what I said, than no. I honestly couldn't care less if you stop using Saitama, I just want you to stop your metagaming.

@Salex

BlankName said:
Okay? In all seriousness, you did not have to type all of that.
And if that's what I meant and if that's what I said, than no. I honestly couldn't care less if you stop using Saitama, I just want you to stop your metagaming.

@Salex
Inb4 the two of us make a villain based off of Keemstar. We will call him Killer Memestar. Or Killer Semester or Miller Keemstone

Okie... I have enough drama in my life, don't need more, byeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm going back to in character. ANyone needs me, just tag!

Listen! I really don't like getting involved in fights. I get that you're pissed but if anything just settle it between yourselves, I may be the GM but I am horrible at settling arguments. I am just agitated at this point since this is something that could be talked out through PM or OOC, NOT in the main. If you hate a character PLEASE keep it to yourself or tell them somewhere else, hell this probably will just be ignored or taken in a different light. I'm on the verge of just calling it a day with all this bickering, I've only had this happen in one rp and even then it only took an hour to settle, I'm leaving for a few minutes maybe and hour I don't know and right now I don't care.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Listen! I really don't like getting involved in fights. I get that you're pissed but if anything just settle it between yourselves, I may be the GM but I am horrible at settling arguments. I am just agitated at this point since this is something that could be talked out through PM or OOC, NOT in the main. If you hate a character PLEASE keep it to yourself or tell them somewhere else, hell this probably will just be ignored or taken in a different light. I'm on the verge of just calling it a day with all this bickering, I've only had this happen in one rp and even then it only took an hour to settle, I'm leaving for a few minutes maybe and hour I don't know and right now I don't care.

[/QUOTE]
Honestly I think the fight was gonna get resolved either way. Rip.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Okie... I have enough drama in my life, don't need more, byeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm going back to in character. ANyone needs me, just tag!

[/QUOTE]
I'm with you sister

Salex said:
alright shammy, ill stop the fighting, it's just that no one's complained over my opness in the past 3 months and he arrived... be honest to me guys, is my opness unbearable? if it's not then by all means do tell me so i can end saitama and make a new char @YoungX @Echo Dreamsong @Quillicious @Otakubeats @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock
Being completely honest, he seems to be able to end fights too easily. But I don't like starting shit with people and I'm not picking sides. Your char is your char boo. I ain't gonna make u unhappy.

Salex said:
alright shammy, ill stop the fighting, it's just that no one's complained over my opness in the past 3 months and he arrived... be honest to me guys, is my opness unbearable? if it's not then by all means do tell me so i can end saitama and make a new char @YoungX @Echo Dreamsong @Quillicious @Otakubeats @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock
Basically he just wants no meta gaming. Then this whole issue is stopped. Thats it hue. We don't need to bring in Keemstar. xD

@Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back