• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

Otakubeats said:
@YoungX so is ty just gonna bleed to death? :/
Hibiki asked Ray to take care of him, so I figured he was ok. Then Ray got kidnapped leading Hibiki to go after them, but then got delayed. After talking to Saitama, he'll go back to check on Ty.

YoungX said:
Hibiki asked Ray to take care of him, so I figured he was ok. Then Ray got kidnapped leading Hibiki to go after them, but then got delayed. After talking to Saitama, he'll go back to check on Ty.
ah ok

FaceBloat said:
Hey @Salex where is Genos's cs?(I want to know about my enemy)
oh, i never posted a cs about genos, he was supposed to be a side character for one of the "arcs" of this rp story you could say, but i suppose this is the same: Genos also pay no attention to the story as he is also rank 13 class-s hero @FaceBloat

Salex said:
oh, i never posted a cs about genos, he was supposed to be a side character for one of the "arcs" of this rp story you could say, but i suppose this is the same: Genos also pay no attention to the story as he is also rank 13 class-s hero @FaceBloat
oh i forgot Genos was a character in one punch man.OK thanks

With all the Phoenix Wright references we made yesterday, I feel inclined to start a Phoenix Wright Rp. Hue. Mysteries and court all that good jazz with conspiracies that dig so deep it's deeper than Metal Gear Solid 4.

YoungX said:
With all the Phoenix Wright references we made yesterday, I feel inclined to start a Phoenix Wright Rp. Hue. Mysteries and court all that good jazz with conspiracies that dig so deep it's deeper than Metal Gear Solid 4.
please make a phoenix wright rp, my avatar a long time ago was miles edgeworth, please make one

Salex said:
please make a phoenix wright rp, my avatar a long time ago was miles edgeworth, please make one
Sounds like a cool plan. I'm gonna need some Co-GMs as well. They can make their own stories and people can sign up to be I guess whatever occupation they seem fit to be. Someone can make a Lawyer Cs or someone can make a detective CS. I guess... Hue.

YoungX said:
Sounds like a cool plan. I'm gonna need some Co-GMs as well. They can make their own stories and people can sign up to be I guess whatever occupation they seem fit to be. Someone can make a Lawyer Cs or someone can make a detective CS. I guess... Hue.
OBJECTION! phoenix wright DD theme starts playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back