• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

You have to think about Ezekiel's reputation and which side he's going with. He's been evil enough that he's locked up Ty in a soundproof room, in the future, he joins the Denizens which in fact achieved world domination and.. has committed homicide.

Good Ezekiel is that he's escaped the cops, went to the future, and was nice enough to bring Ty in the building... See.

@YoungX @Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock

Here's my idea of how this may work. I want to make it so that there are already new gods, however they work under God. The plan is for that whoever you pick as your title you fight the new god. When you defeat it, you gain something that they had AKA equipment or power. I would like to let you control the god, however if so I want you to know. Make the fight like an actual fight, no one hit KO'S or the person just giving up there powers.

Ex: Flash fights with Death and is fused with him, this makes him The God of Death.

4829011-1443598328218.jpg

I really like Flash Death :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Here's my idea of how this may work. I want to make it so that there are already new gods, however they work under God. The plan is for that whoever you pick as your title you fight the new god. When you defeat it, you gain something that they had AKA equipment or power. I would like to let you control the god, however if so I want you to know. Make the fight like an actual fight, no one hit KO'S or the person just giving up there powers.
Ex: Flash fights with Death and is fused with him, this makes him The God of Death.

4829011-1443598328218.jpg

I really like Flash Death :3

[/QUOTE]
I like that idea it could work out pretty good for the rp.

BlankName said:
HOW THE FUCK IS MY CHARACTER SUPPOSED TO FIGHT A GODDAMN GOD?
Here's the thing, you would be evenly match with this god. An example could be Saitama being the god of Strength, he'll have to fight someone who is said to the strongest being AKA someone who can match Saitama.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Here's the thing, you would be evenly match with this god. An example could be Saitama being the god of Strength, he'll have to fight someone who is said to the strongest being AKA someone who can match Saitama.

[/QUOTE]
So basically I make Ty fight a god. But can you make up the god?

I'll have an interesting approach to the arc. Just wait and see. For now I'll stop posting till Quillicious comes back. Get hyped for my story telling. xD

YoungX said:
I'll have an interesting approach to the arc. Just wait and see. For now I'll stop posting till Quillicious comes back. Get hyped for my story telling. xD
Before you do what do you think of the god control idea above?

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Before you do what do you think of the god control idea above?

[/QUOTE]
I think it'll be interesting. Just make sure everyone else sees this. Like an update post or something. This next arc is definitely going to be a BIG one. Like Civil War big.

YoungX said:
I think it'll be interesting. Just make sure everyone else sees this. Like an update post or something. This next arc is definitely going to be a BIG one. Like Civil War big.
Good! I am excited.....let's just hope no ones names are Martha or one of our friends from world war 2 killed our parents when they went to the airplane :)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Before you do what do you think of the god control idea above?

[/QUOTE] It sounds like a good idea, but I do agree that everyone needs to know about this,so they can think it up. But overall it is a good idea.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
Good! I am excited.....let's just hope no ones names are Martha or one of our friends from world war 2 killed our parents when they went to the airplane :)

[/QUOTE]
Ok I have a basic idea, where should i post my char doe.

Everyone if in the future you have a ark idea let me know and I will basically alert it in the overview. I also must say if you see anyone AKA @Salex, @Echo Dreamsong etc. let them know please :) , I'm too lazy to tag everyone or you can do it

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]How should I start off a description, just to give people a general idea of the concept.

[/QUOTE]
When the gods have turned on the world, it is time for a new order. Each chosen shall battle their element and become it's keeper. Will you be one of the heroes or a crass villain? only time shall tell, but time. Is running. Short.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back