• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Bonds of a new Guild

Yumi took off her glasses and wiped them hearing what the mans priority was. "If I go with you will you leave the guild alone." Yumi asked she would go of her own free will as long as her guild mates were fine.

Raiko smiled at Justin. "I've taught you well. Lets go ladies!" He yelled to his guild members. "We'll pick this up later. No need for bloodshed at this moment. Your guild is free if we take you. For now." He laughed and waited for everyone to capture the Archive magic girl and leave.

Yumi shut her eyes and simply gave her self up waiting too see where she would need to go.

Raven smirked. "Shame I was just having fun." Raven said walking towards the his guild leader. "So whats next?" Raven asked looking at the captured girl.

Raiko shrugged at Raven's inquiry. "I dunno. Ask Justin." He started to hear voices again. "Shut up Fred! Shut up Jessica! Gosh you're so annoying. Get out of here! No I am not ridiculous you are!" He started waving his hands around to emphasize what he was saying.

Justin sighed and looked at the girl "Long as your willing to cooperate you will be treated like your a member and Curse, We will be going to our old enemies sacred ground that has the magic power fairy glitter." He said and grabbed the Archive girl and created a jet pack and tossed it to everyone and then he flew into the sky wasting his magic power and they both arrived at the guild hall.

Raiko laughed at Justin. "Oh dear. I have taught you well. I don't need a jetpack by the way." He waited for everyone to leave the guild hall in case one of them got left behind. "Hurry up ladies! Lets go!"

Yumi landed on their guild hall and sighed. "I don't plan to retaliate so what ever you want me for go right ahead since i'll lend a hand." Yumi said sounding slightly nervous of what could happen.

Raven smiled and threw the jet pack to the ground "why would I need this" Raven said as he used his Calamity Curse and generate a tornado under his feet and landed on the guild hall.

(WHAT!? Um.... okay I have no idea what to do with Crystal... umm... let's try this....)

Crystal blinked at the sight of Yumi being captured and her defences fell slightly, looking at them she charged knowing that she most likely would be captured as well.

Crystal stopped and moved back. What am I suppose to do? Where do I go? Feeling trapped and isolated she felt herself becoming less confident but she glared at herself. I can't allow that to happen! Creating ice magic she flung it at different directions.

"Girly you gonna get up here or not!" He yelled down to her and sighed she was the youngest and the newest recruit but he didn't cut her any slack. He was gonna push her to the full potential.

Yumi sighed seeing her friend trying to help her as she looked over the ship. She opened archive and connected telepathy. " Stop I gave myself up so the guild wouldn't get hurt don't make this any harder on me Crystal please." Yumi said nearly crying she loved her guild and wouldn't want any of them getting hurt for her sake.

Raiko, seeing that everyone had left, used his Heavenly Body magic and flew up to the Guild hall. He looked at Yumi. "Tell us where the sacred grounds are. Oh and torture is always an option. No Jessica, we won't eat her! Well... Nah. Cooperation is always good girl." He walked up to her an patted her on the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back