• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Bonds of a new Guild

Senira put more concentration into this new trial; the bullets were small and fast, making it harder to target than the swords were. One nearly grazed her knee, but her speed helped her dodge unscathed. "Am I allowed to deflect this?" she asked as she ducked and rolled, springing back up in a moment to spin past another bullet.

macaron said:
Senira put more concentration into this new trial; the bullets were small and fast, making it harder to target than the swords were. One nearly grazed her knee, but her speed helped her dodge unscathed. "Am I allowed to deflect this?" she asked as she ducked and rolled, springing back up in a moment to spin past another bullet.
"Didn't I teach you to adapt with your surroundings." He said to her and smirked. 
@macaron

Senira nodded, though he probably couldn't see it. "Yes," she answered, "but that was a while ago...and a fairly difficult lesson, if I must say. The basic surroundings were easy, but once you add the details, it can get...confusing." She was being honest; she wasn't good with sudden environment changes--sudden actions she could handle no problem. This training session was more than just dodging, it seemed.

"I know what your thinking but you need to know your not strong alone without training" he said to her and sighed then stopped "You are a girl after all I should show you some mercy... But don't forget there is someone always stronger than you." He said to her. 
@macaron

"The reason I'm at the level I am is because you taught me," Senira said, stepping off to the side. "Thank you." She realized that she never straightforwardly thanked anyone.

"I never heard you thank anyone you sure you didn't take a bullet Into the head?" He asked her. He sighed the girl reminded him of his old self besides the fact that he is a boy. 
@macaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back