• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Bonds of a new Guild

Timmy walked around the halls and other rooms he had no idea what they were, of the Soul Phoenix. Sure, he signed up, but he had absolutely no idea where to go, who to listen to, and who to trust. He sighed a bit, reminding himself as he walked around. " Note to self: Don't sign up for something that you don't know where it is located. " He said in his mind in a quiet tone. He was wearing the normal attire. Which is a small pink cap, pink tee shirt, long blue jean, and black shoes. " Be careful Timmy, whatever's here sure is strong. " Said a motherly, feminine voice. When he turned to his wrist, a pink watch was there. Look even closer, and you could see eyes, and a mouth. Timmy sighed, quietly talking to her. " Wanda, it's okay. Everything will be alright..." He was so busy talking to her, that he bumped into a person. He fell down, butt first, on the ground. His aqua eyes showed beautifully as he said, ain a whisper like voice " I am so sorry, I should've looked where I was going. May I ask who are you ? " He said respectfully, getting up off the floor, with a kind smile on his face. Notice he his the arm containing the watch behind his back. A hand was raised towards the person, attempting to shake it.

wizard justin

wizard justin Commander Of The Justin Force

("well basically the recipe is from the bakery but I made it with arc of embodiment." He said to her and went to the training room.

I forgot to tag you but here is what I said so you don't need to dig for it @macaron )

( This is what he said concerning you..and he's waiting for your response. )

(Ack..... O.o ;; )

Senira still had some cookies in her hand as she entered the training room. "What are we doing?" she mumbled. "Training again?" She didn't mind the thought of training, but moving around just after a meal wasn't a recommended idea. Maybe this time, it would be more mental than physical, or maybe more teachings about magic through hands-on experience. Senira nibbled on her cookie, pondering the thought.

He looked at Senira "you need to learn how to dodge more efficiently but I'm not gonna hold back even if your my pupil and I trained your myself." He said to her and sighed and prepared to fight. 
(Oops @macaron

Senira swallowed her last bit of the warm treat, happily full. "More efficiently," she echoed. Her speed did always help her dodge, as well as her size and nimbleness, but she never thought of dodging efficiently. "Do I just dodge your attacks?" she asked as she relaxed her body, though prepared to evade her teacher's advances.

He sighed and looked at her "I'm not hold back" he wanted to see how fast she can dodge his moves. He soon just started throwing swords at her, some going at her other going near her.

@macaron

Yumi bit her lip and took a deep breath. "Go right ahead I said I would surrender IF you left my guild alone and instead your guild member turned one of us against us SO NO." Yumi said very nervous.

Raiko laughed. "She gave herself up to be Justin's secretary! Not a traitor! Wow you seemed like you were smart!" He grabbed her arm and started to squeeze again. "Now tell me before I break your arm." He said with a straight face.

Yumi nodded her head. "NO she is a traitor she betrayed her friends SO I won't tell you a thing GO ahead and kill me if you want to I'll take the location to my grave then good look finding it." Yumi said in a lot of pain.

Raiko got in her face. "I'm not going to kill you. Ill break your bones and heal them just so I can break them again." He started to crush her arm. "She gave herself up. We didnt force her to do anything. She did it herself. We made a deal and we kept Our side! You keep your side now!" He let go of her arm, healed it then grabbed again.

Yumi screamed in pain and a tear came down her face. "NO I will not betray the dead and tell you the location no matter what you do so go ahead." Yumi said in pain before placing her free hand in front of the man and used her Great tree arc spell Bleve to attempt to free her she wasn't just going to sit here and take it without giving some back.

Raiko moved to the left to barely dodge the attack and yelled at her, "You dare attack me you wench?!?!" He let his fist glow black and yelled at her, "Ever felt fist magic?!" He threw a punch to her face.

(Thanks of hyper linking the spell. I haven't seen episode 49 and up. Netflix problems.)

Last edited by a moderator:
((WOW you just forced a hit on me without a chance to dodge I never mentioned you got hit by my Bleve spell.))

(Sorry didnt notice. I was caught up in the moment lol. Ill edit.) 
(Done done. @Bills352 )

Timmy awed quietly as he was looking around. Truely the constructor of this guild took months to make this into being., because of the detail put into each of the rooms and buildings was quite magnificient. Though one room in particular sparked his entrance, The Soul Phoenix Guild Hall. It looked great, and had a great sense of authority coursed through it left and right. Wanda, appearing from the watch, into fairy form, asked. " Do you like the room, kiddo ? " He took a few more seconds to stare at it with wonder, before replying " Man ! It reminds me so much of the Fairy Council's office, except for a few things, they look exactly identical ! " Since he was a guild member, he sat inside a desk, with wanda floating beside him, just enjoying the moment.

(just saying ill be away for a while and im still knocked out on the floor @Timmy Turner )

Senira eyed the swords, silently calculating its speed and direction. She managed to slip past the lot of them using just speed, but others required her flexibility. She knew he had other things in store for her, and she was mentally prepared for that, though she didn't know if she physically was...she wasn't the best at strength. Luckily, this session was on dodging, which she was fairly skilled at. She would probably make it pass this training alive.

(Sorry, I was away from home for the last 2 days, and I'm back, really tired, so I'm going to reply tomorrow.)

Justin smirked at her and watched her dodge it he had gone easy on here but he didn't want to kill her mainly because she was his pupil but he made it like he was. He then created small little bullet pellets and he shot then at a fast speed that matches her if not faster. 
@macaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back