• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Bonds of a new Guild

Raiko saw the crystal girl bump into Justin and he faced them to see what was going to go down. "Ooh. Where's popcorn when you need it?"

Crystal shivered and her robotic expression dropped, "Please... your a fire dragon slayer aren't you...?"

Showing him the curse mark she looked at him her face pale as sheet she looked at him and pleaded for him to get rid of it.

"Damn that curse doesn't he know what's overboard besides the fact I could've killed you all." He said and looked at her "If I do help a low life like you what would i get out of this?" He said to her.

Crystal looked at him but didn't know what to offer, I can not say anything... He might just ask for my life... but... might it be possible to save Yumi... no... Looking up Crystal returned to her robotic self and stood up. I am sorry....

"My allegiance to you and to only you."

(Have no idea how this is going to work out.... =_=")

"Hmph maybe that could be useful for me." He smirked slightly. Today was working on his side "it's a deal" he said to her and he created pen and paper and handed it to her then created it for himself "from now on you will be a spy for me, you will write down info on everyone for me but that pen will only work for you and only allow you and I to see it." He said to her and heal the curse mark on her. "I could just kill you if you don't obey that order also" he said to her and smirked.

Raiko was disappointed. "Hey! What about me? I want a minion of my own. Man this ain't fair!" He looked down and was upset. He frowned.

Crystal looked at him and gave a nod, her robotic face had returned and she had now calmed herself down. If someone had just entered they would recognise spluttering girl from before to the one you could see now. Looking over to Raiko she gave him a glance before looking at Justin.

"Yes... Sir...."

Not saying another word she took the pen and paper from him.

Crystal looked at him with unwavering eyes and expanded her wings. Taking off she headed back to the light guild.

Yumi stretched her arm and stroked it as she was let down. She was annoyed at Crystal she shut down her archive and would now refuse to help since she no longer saw any point in helping so she just sat down and looked up at the sky.

Raiko looked at Justin and tilted his head to the left. "I mean I guess Fred and Jessica are my servants. Yes you are! No you are MY servant, Jess. Hey Fred shut up! I'm not dissing your girl." He grabbed his head and yelled "Get out of my head!"

Anavine groaned as she turned over. "I think....a Dark Guild paid us a visit," she coughed. "They....they took Yumi..."

Senira watched the events in the corner of the room. Today seemed to be going well. Two Light Guild members in their custody; one serving captain. Satisfied, she wandered around the room, looking for any signs of food.

(Sorry, I was at music class~)

Crystal made her way to the guild and sucked on her lollipop and entered the guild.

(okay going to bed drag my character around if you want ^^ ;)

Jason saw her flying back "You Idiot what were you doing?!" He yelled at Crystal and sighed.

Justin sighed and looked at Raiko "Set our way away from this disgrace..." He sighed.

Raiko saluted Justin. "Yes sir! Guild master sir! Wait..." He got confused and eventually decided to stop thinking about it. He marched over to the control room and set their course away from the guild. "Course set tooooo. Toooo toooo. Umm. Ay yo Justin! Where we going ask the girly!" He yelled over to Justin.

"You mean Archive girl because only Senira is Girly..." He sighed and looked at Yumi "go tell him I'll need to train someone..." He told her and walked over to Senira "Girly we need to train you harder than you've ever trained" he said to her

@macaron

Yumi sighed not moving an inch. "Nope." She said quickly since she said she would surrender if they left her guild alone which instead they basically stole a member.

(That title, though. xD )

"Girly?" Senira turned. "Is that my name?" She was still hungry; when was she not looking for food? "Also," she started, thinking about training, "why are we headed there?"

"Yes it is your name and your just to slow to still react and I need you to be faster." He said to her. He knew she was hungry and he smirked and a warm batch of cookies appeared in her hands "eat up"

Senira happily took a cookie in her hand and bit into it. "I'm slow to react....do you mean in combat?" In honesty, she though she was fast in combat at the least....speed was her special physical ability rather than physical strength. "Did you take this from a bakery?" she asked, on her third cookie at this point. "Or did you make it?"

Raiko grew impatient. "Yo Justin! Where Archive girl at? We are wasting time!" He yelled over to Justin again. He wondered what was taking so long and he just sat down and closed his eyes.

Raiko hit his breaking point of patience. He got up and ran over to Archive girl. "Where's Justin? Whatever. Youre lucky. He was the one that was making me not hurt you." He said to her grabbing her arm and dragging her to the control room. "Now tell me where to go. Or I break limbs."

Timmy walked around the halls and other rooms he had no idea what they were, of the Soul Phoenix. Sure, he signed up, but he had absolutely no idea where to go, who to listen to, and who to trust. He sighed a bit, reminding himself as he walked around. " Note to self: Don't sign up for something that you don't know where it is located. " He said in his mind in a quiet tone. He was wearing the normal attire. Which is a small pink cap, pink tee shirt, long blue jean, and black shoes. " Be careful Timmy, whatever's here sure is strong. " Said a motherly, feminine voice. When he turned to his wrist, a pink watch was there. Look even closer, and you could see eyes, and a mouth. Timmy sighed, quietly talking to her. " Wanda, it's okay. Everything will be alright..." He was so busy talking to her, that he bumped into a person. He fell down, butt first, on the ground. His aqua eyes showed beautifully as he said, ain a whisper like voice " I am so sorry, I should've looked where I was going. May I ask who are you ? " He said respectfully, getting up off the floor, with a kind smile on his face. Notice he his the arm containing the watch behind his back. A hand was raised towards the person, attempting to shake it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back