• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Bonds of a new Guild

Alex was sleeping on a bench when he was woken up by a commotion in the guild. He stood up and went to investigate. He saw two of the arcs and one of them he belived was called Krystal. "Hey, whats going on" he says while yawning

(Okay. :3)

Senira gazed at the girl Justin had mentioned. She did as she was told; she lifted a hand and aimed a jet of water at the silver-haired girl, forcing it to a boiling degree. (@Bills352 )

Avavine rushed towards her guild, just back from a mission. She jumped onto Alex. "Hi," she sang, then frowned, looking towards a bunch of unfamiliar faces. "What the...?" (@Minigunmad )

Yumi noticed the jet of water aimed at her and used her archive magic to create shield to block it using one hand to keep the shield up she began thinking of a counter attack which she though of in a few seconds. She kept her shield up with one hand but with the other broke a part of her archive three screens in total and made them vanish before they reappeared in front of the girl she was fighting in an attempted to catcher her off guard the screens forcefully explode.

Yumi sighed. "we're under attack so get up off your butt and lend us a hand go take the guy that's not moved yet (Justin)." Yumi said watching her opponent closely just in case.

Alex equips ihis regular steel katana and charged the last guy head on, but he wasn't being reckless, he was ready. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Justin saw an arc on top of a guild member and he sighed "Your a weird one for an arc" He then looked at the boy and smirked "I'll take you both on if I have to..." He sighed and didn't make any sudden movements until he saw him getting attacked. He then made the same exact weapon and defended against him.

(I was talking about Macaron) He made his sword disappear and got the exact sword as him "Your really easy to copy." He smirked at her and mocked his exact movements.

Alex goes to charge but instead of swinging he plants the sword in the ground and kicks with what is now a katana

(( this is a bit unlucky for me, a regular member versus the leader of the elites))

Alex took the hit and stood his ground, sword raised. "i guess i am a bit of a fool, but i can allways try even if im just buying time for someone else to continue"

Senira managed to block off most of the explosion, but the force had her blown back. She flipped, landing on her feet, her body relaxed. "You're very quick," she commented, and she raised a hand to create a wall of water, followed by a pushing motion, it was sent in Yumi's direction. "So your power is archive. Very useful."

Anavine ran into the guild, landing in the middle of a battle. She managed to dodge the water wall, as she wasn't really in its way, but ended up tipping something over. "Why are you here?" she asked, looking around for more strangers. She knew this girl wasn't the leader of the attack group. As an Arc, she had to protect her guild, and for now, she'd have to take the leader.

Yumi nodded. "Indeed archive is very useful and your magic is water also equally useful." Yumi said. Yumi began to get worried if she could make her way outside she would be a lot stronger. Yumi once again used her archive to create a shield but she couldn't block it all she got hit by the water slightly. She quickly balanced herself and made a break for the door at a full sprint not to run but just to open up the playing area.

Justin smirked and looked at the Arc and boy "A two on one eh, I'm not gonna hold back." He made a death orb and threw it at the girl first then slashed at the boy.

@macaron

Senira turned to follow Yumi's movements. She made a quick motion with her hands to create another water wall in attempt to block Yumi's path, and with a flick of her wrist, she froze it into thick ice. "I don't want to run after you," she said bluntly. All Senira really wanted to do is sleep or eat...which she would be able to do if she got her job over with. "You can play tag indoors, too, right?"

Anavine quickly dodged the death orb, aiming fire at it to redirect its path, and rolled to the floor. She felt immense power within that one move; she would have to be very cautious; recklessness wouldn't help at all. "Are you the leader?" she asked again, fire dancing around her fingertips, her body poised for battle. "Why did you come?"

(Senira is creeping me out, though...why tag? ;. ;)

Yumi sighed. " No I only play tag outside." Yumi said before she extends her hand forward towards the ice wall and uses the Bleve spell in order to make it explode. She then continued running and the guilds exit was close by. "Catch me if you can." Yumi said taunting her.

Senira sighed. "Why do we have to play by your rules?" She walked after Yumi, a bit depressed that she couldn't create her own rules for once. "That's how life is," she muttered to herself. She extended a hand towards the floor of the guild entrance. "Millennium Pressure," she chanted, and the indicated floor crumbled, caving into itself. "Let's just twist this game, shall we?"

(I hope it's okay to give the moves different names. O.o )

He flipped away from Alex and smirked at the girl "oh where are my manners, I'm justin the leader of the drops and your punishment is soon to arrive." He didn't bother to answer her other question he soon looked at senira "Girly I'm gonna use my strongest power. Curse is okay because he won't be affect by this ability." He said to her

Senira straightened herself after listening to Justin. "I'm ready for the effects," she said, jumping onto a higher platform and distancing herself from the Captain. Parts of her clothes and body started to freeze and harden, creating a light, but durable armor in case the Leader's attack did more damage than she anticipated. "When you're ready, Captain."

( @wizard justin - My character called you Captain. :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back