• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Bonds of a new Guild

Yumi sighed. "Can you deal with him They maybe a bigger problem." Yumi said thinking that they wouldn't only send one drop after them.

Raven smiled at the ice shards approaching he used his bomb curse he brings his arm behind him while gathering energy, and he consequently swings their other arm forward, swiping it in the direction of the girl he is fighting creating a large explosion in the form of a spiral covering a wide range of the guild hall.

Crystal cursed under her breath and quickly shielded herself, taking out her lollipop she threw the empty stick to the ground and grabbed another taking a moment to suck onto the new lollipop but then used her Cryopreservation technique and froze the explosion and shattered it into tiny little pieces. Chuckling she created several little nymphs with her crystals and sent the swarm of little flying creatures towards the boy.

(Have you looked in your alert preferences? @macaron )

"Your young but I hope me wasting my time training you isn't a waste." He said to her then just sighed and grabbed her and jumped off the guild hall. Then brought her into the guild hall "Well, sorry for the interruption with your love bird Curse, but we are he to back you up." He place the girl down and smirked

Jason sighed "We will continue this fight some other time" he said then walked off.

(I'm on mobile, and it's terribly slow...and I'm participating in many roleplays that are active right now.... >.< I'll fix it tomorrow. I'm sorry for asking, but what had been going on? (I'm confused with the other roleplays I'm participating in....))

(Alright, Ill just keep tagging ya, and the drops were planning to attack the Soul Phoenix guild and see if their strength was worth attacking them.)

Raiko laughed at Jason. "Okay little one. But I won't be so merciful on you next time. Shut up Fred! God why are you so annoying?" He said as he heard the voice. He walked inside the guild hall and said aloud, "Your guild master is a baby." He laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:
EternalMusic said:
Crystal cursed under her breath and quickly shielded herself, taking out her lollipop she threw the empty stick to the ground and grabbed another taking a moment to suck onto the new lollipop but then used her @Bills352

Raven sighed. "No fun get down here and really fight me." Raven said he eyes seemed to be glowing red as he used his Calamity curse to create a strong tornado around him he then noticed his team mates. "It's nice to see you care." Raven said sarcastically to the two. "But just watch out I don't want you to get hurt." Raven added smirking.

Yumi began to rush down when the other two walked in only to trip over he own to feet just as she came into sight of the group. "ow ow ow." She moaned as she quickly got up. "I thought you could do with a hand Crystal." Yumi said as she opened her achieve ready to fight not wanting to show her true power just yet.

Crystal gave a small smile and nodded, "thanks."

Returning to her robotic face she looked at the boy and flew dangerously close to him and gave a light tap onto his tornado and destroyed it into tiny little crystal shards before moving close enough to kiss him.

"Watch out what you wish for," with that she tapped his shoulder and it began to freeze flying back to Yumi she glared at him.

(( tapped his shoulder and it began to freeze flying back to Yumi ??? you rip off my shoulder or something))

((I was going to say. I also hope you know you fell into my trap :D )) 
Raven smiled. "Like all humans you walk right into the clearest of traps because I tested you." Raven said as he saw a odd symbol appear on her which is the main reason he likes to fight at close range anyone that touches him becomes "cursed" and a living bomb Raven didn't attack again and just waited to see what she would do.

Yumi was waiting to see if the other two drops would fight since Crystal seems to have her fight under control but in a two on one it would be harder.

Crystal stopped and felt something change, damn it... I am going to have to use that... I wanted to keep it a secret... Sighing she began to use her ice to heal the curse and broke it.

""I really wanted to keep that power a secret..." Pouting Crystal sighed and then looked over at Yumi, "Are you alright?"

((You can't break the curse but since you only hit me once its weak the only person able to break the curse is a fire dragon slayer going off the wiki page for the curse and own knowledge.))

(okay... sorry~ I will edit it...)

Crystal cursed under her breath and then sighed, "Yumi are you alright?"

She could feel the "curse" on her and she didn't know what to do. All she could do was keep fighting and waited for him to attack first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back