• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Bonds of a new Guild

(Can someone update me on this? I was away...and I'm too lazy to read all these pages. >.<)

(Sorry school.)

Raiko walked out of his room and when he felt the explosion, he ran out to the deck and saw Justin and Raven. "What happened? Is someone here? Did someone intrude? Who let them in? I'll kill who let them in!" He said very quickly to them. He raised his fist to them in anger.

macaron said:
(Can someone update me on this? I was away...and I'm too lazy to read all these pages. >.<)
(Well, The guild master left for a meeting and Yumi is in charge and for dark guild they just got attacked and the ship shook)

Raven sighed he forgot what the guild master was like until then. "We got attacked from the ground but don't worry we are fine now I protected us mostly but didn't have much time to fully protect us." Raven said looking at Raiko.

Senira nearly fell over, catching herself in time. The ship had shook, or she though she did...she wasn't imagining things, was she? She straightened herself before looking around. "What hit the ship?" she asked no one in particular.

(I just hope this is appropriate to jump in with. >.<)

Raiko started to look around for the attacker. "Do you guys know who did it? Shut up Fred! What kind of spell was it anyways? Ooh I hope it was a powerful person!" Raiko was running around the deck riser if he could spot the attacker.

"Raiko, before we recruited the other two drops remember we fought a guy with what was it. If I'm right formula 28 or something..." He said to him.

Raiko stopped running. He looked down at Jason when he spotted him and said, "Formula 100 and his name was Jason. I should've known." He looked at Justin an asked him, "What do we do?" Completely forgetting he was the guild master.

(okay~)

Crystal sucked on her lollipop and looked around, opening her wings she began to hover.

"Well there we go. Looks like you are the new guild leader... for now."

Her robotic expression static it was hard to tell if she was trying to be friendly or trying to pick a fight. But then Yuki must have gotten used to her stoic face over the 2 years that Crystal had been in the guild.

@Bills352

Last edited by a moderator:
"You mean that young fool? Didn't we kill him back then" he said then looked at the guild master "For the years you've trained you really got dependable on my strategy. Well any way, Curse, can you go in to their guild hall and act like your just a traveler, prepare your curse preparations. And Raiko you think you can handle the fool?"

Raven smiled. "Sounds fun." He said jumping off the guild hall and using his calamity curse to emit a hefty amount of wind from his body making him be able to land without any injury. "Now which way to the guild hall." He muttered looking around.

Raiko looked at Justin with a blank face. "Right, I'm the guild leader. I can probably take him on. You can go help Raven. Thinks he's all powerful, psh." He jumped down and rolled to break his fall. He walked towards Jason and stared at him. "You're dead." That's all this badass needed to say. ( :P )

((What you don't know is the magic I use killed the whole council during the manga of fairy tail. Not so psh now is it :D ))

Jason smirked at him "so you the one called Raiko, the leader of the losers if I'm right." He smirked at him and prepared to fight "I'm not going to loser if you want to fight me" he said to him.

Raiko laughed hysterically. "Losers? Are any of us dead? No! So how have we lost anything? And ya you might lose if we fight." He stopped laughing and looked at him slowly walking closer and closer. Slow enough for him to still be far away.

((It's going to be so awkward my two characters talking to each other unless any other light guild member is on?))

He did formula 28 and tried to get the first hit on him "alrighty I'm much strong than before and where's your little boy that you carried, did you kill him?" He smirked slightly.

Raiko waited for the split second before the pillar appeared. He flew away with his Heavenly Body magic, barely dodging the Amaterasu magic. He screamed at Jason while flying at him, "I would never! I'm not that insane!" Raiko tried to connect a strong punch using his fist magic, that would send out a beam after it connected.

He smirked at him and as he was coming at him he started to absorb the power going at him "I'm not that weak anymore and didn't you train the boy yourself, then why isn't he helping you." He said to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back