• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Bonds of a new Guild

((I have a question just in case it would be too over powered. Since I use Archive am I able to use certain magic like for example Urano Metria if I use information transfer to myself?)) 
Yumi also heard what the drop said and took the chance to try and escape from the guild hall. She used her Great tree arc to make a tree and then manipulated it to make a bridge she ran across it. She was almost in her playing field now just a bit father to go.

Alex Started to run, even though he wasn't going to get out in time, extended loads of weapons out of his back in an attemps to shield himself "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP"

Senira had her eyes trained on the running girl (Yumi) as she crouched in her spot, freezing herself to create some protection against the Captain's attack. Lost magic... She watched the girl create a tree and make a bridge to go over the damage Senira created. "Very resourceful," Senira commented. It would be a shame if that girl was killed or injured, as she used her magic well. But of course, Senira's own Guild comes first, and the members of the Drops.

Anavine gasped, hearing the news of Justin's 'power.' Gritting her teeth, she lunged to grab Alex and produced fire from the ends of her elbows, hoping to propel herself towards the exit. She never tried to carry another person with her, but she couldn't just leave him here. It didn't matter if she didn't know the guy well; he was still a guild member.

( @Minigunmad - Will you be too heavy for my character? x.x)

( @wizard justin - You're gonna kill Anavine. O.o xD I'm fine with it, though...but I think it's too early for her death. xP)

(@Minigunmad - I'll wait for your reply. :D )

( @Minigunmad - Sure. xD )

Anavine managed to make it out of the Guild doors, but the force of Justin's attack blasted her into the air. Her gripped on Alex slipped, and she dropped him, her own body getting thrown onto the floor some distance away. She coughed and groaned, pain exploding throughout her body. She might have broken something, but she didn't know. She was very lucky to have survived that blow; she could feel its dark energy sticking to her body, draining some of her powers since she held the element of light. 
( @Jaiden - You want to meet my other character? Maybe that can bring you into the RP somehow)

Yumi made it out lucky and was already mostly out of range by the time the dark wave struck she was just where she needed to be near trees and outside she was now more stronger.

Raiko watched the fight between his guild members and Soul Phienix's members. He yawned. "This Is getting boring. I think we should stop murdering them for a bit until Jason gets back." He suggested. He sat down on the floor.

( @Jaiden - My notification system isn't working, so you have to tag me or else I won't know you replied.)

Senira's armor shattered due to the force of the captain's attack, but managed to remain unscathed. She turned her head to the sound of a new voice, and stood up. "Who are you?" she asked in a loud enough voice. (@Jaiden)

Anavine coughed rather loudly, trying to get Yumi's attention. She uncurled her fingers, creating a weak flame in them; they should get the girl's head to turn her way. Anavine pointed weakly at Alex, who had gone unconscious from the fall.

ss_nurse__february_by_hachiyuki-d3182qt-2-2_zpsf374d283.jpg

(is Senira Blazing moon or Soul pheonix)

Ageha points his sword toward Senira.

"I dont need to answer that question".

(Senira is Blazing Moon)

Senira narrowed her eyes in display of distaste. He probably didn't know what was going on. She shrugged it off, leaping off of the platform and made her way over to the site of the damage. She found that the two people, a male and female, were not there. "They made it out," she grumbled.

macaron said:
( @Jaiden - My notification system isn't working, so you have to tag me or else I won't know you replied.)
Senira's armor shattered due to the force of the captain's attack, but managed to remain unscathed. She turned her head to the sound of a new voice, and stood up. "Who are you?" she asked in a loud enough voice. (@Jaiden)

Anavine coughed rather loudly, trying to get Yumi's attention. She uncurled her fingers, creating a weak flame in them; they should get the girl's head to turn her way. Anavine pointed weakly at Alex, who had gone unconscious from the fall.

How do i tag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back