• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

NightCasterZ said:
Daempn turned to the side. "You?" He smirked. "Are you sure you can handle me?"
Gold summoned a Keyblade: Blue Soul. "You think you can handle me?" he responds. He jumps into the air, and, using Final Form's magic, which lets him glide out of Form, glides to the arena's dueling field, were he hits the ground and goes Master Form, which turned his clothing yellow, and made Ominous Blunder appear in his right hand, putting Blue Soul on his left, floating from his hand, attached by a string of magic.

Daemon stomped over to the arena, leaving a trail of purple flames on the grass where he stepped. He smirked, shifting into his Demonic Wolf form. He fell down onto 4 legs, fur growing on his body. The mark on his chest glowed a dark red. His hands and legs grew stronger which allowed him to leap higher and move faster. Also, claws grew from his 4 legs and his ears were sharp, hearing even the lightest of leaves float to the ground.

"Let's go," said Gold, smirking. He cast Aero, a spell he learned a while after getting Master Form, which was a defensive wind spell. "Sorry, Ame, but I just need the wind for a second," he telepathically told Ame. He ran to the newly-formed wolf, and had Blue Soul slash with the connecting thread of magic.

@Kazehana @NightCasterZ

Ame mostly gave a humph and crossed her wings, not thoroughly excited about anything that was going on. What she really wanted to do was make sure everything was back to normal. The urge to dissipate the wind was formidable to the sky nymph; she thought she might cave any second.

Darius watched as Gold and that demon guy from earlier prepared to battle. He wanted to listen to what Addor was saying but he was very interested in seeing the apparently flash moves they were going to use. He kept his eyes on the professor but turned his every so often to sneak a peek.

Kate

She was watching the duel. She thought it would be interesting to duel someone to test how strong she really was. She remembered what that guy said when she was being held. "Your only fatal error, you gave me to much time to prepare." She remembers that one part clearly. She watches she really couldn't tell quite yet who would win, or who was stronger.

@anyone there

Âme was becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the fight. Usually, she broke it up, especially when there was an animal involved. She knows just how destructive bipedal species could be to the gentle animals of the forest. This was no gentle animal though. Despite its obvious ability to take care of itself, she still felt responsible for its safety. Must be instinct for a nymph. However, she pushed the urge down because she knew they both consented. Though if anything serious happened..

ScarlettRose16 said:
Kate
She was watching the duel. She thought it would be interesting to duel someone to test how strong she really was. She remembered what that guy said when she was being held. "Your only fatal error, you gave me to much time to prepare." She remembers that one part clearly. She watches she really couldn't tell quite yet who would win, or who was stronger.

@anyone there
"Damn, now I want battle. It has been so damn long since I've engaged in a good fight. Hm..." The warrior takes a few steps forward and calls out in the immediate vicinity, "Anyone else want to engage in some glorious combat?!!!"

Gold kicked the wolf in the mouth as it tried biting him, then slashed with Ominous Blunder and Blue Soul. He called back to the challenger: "You can fight the winner!" Then he cast a Ice spellat the demon, though he was itching to use fire.

He was hit by the attacks but the Ice just melted on him. "Pathetic..." Daemon muttered before opening his mouth wide and firing an onslaught of demonic fire.

"Okay, ow!" exclaimed Gold, who got hit by the fire. Luckily it didn't do as much harm as it normally would thanks to the wind. "No ice. Got it. No fire, as it will likely make him more powerful."

Ame frowned. This didn't seem right. "You shouldn't fight animals," she said, holding her arms. She decided that she had had enough of holding her instincts inside. She removed the wind and took away a small sheet of air between them, stopping the flames from being able to cross it. No molecules means no medium or energy source for combustion. "Someone could get hurt. Especially the wolf" she stated, walking over to him. As she did, she made cooing noises she used to pacify hostile animals. When she got to him, she bent down and pet him, smiling as she continued. "There. All better?" she asked, keeping a soft and warm expression despite his obvious hostility.

Kazehana said:
Ame frowned. This didn't seem right. "You shouldn't fight animals," she said, holding her arms. She decided that she had had enough of holding her instincts inside. She removed the wind and took away a small sheet of air between them, stopping the flames from being able to cross it. No molecules means no medium or energy source for combustion. "Someone could get hurt. Especially the wolf" she stated, walking over to him. As she did, she made cooing noises she used to pacify hostile animals. When she got to him, she bent down and pet him, smiling as she continued. "There. All better?" she asked, keeping a soft and warm expression despite his obvious hostility.
"Ame?!" exclaimed Gold, worried that his shield was gone. "That wolf spits fire! I don't know about you and your race, but I know people can catch on fire. He is hostile." He ran through the barrier, not worried about the fact that there was no air in it.

"Ko'Do'Kar, any ideas for a new shield?"

"Water. You can breathe in water, and it doesn't get caught on fire easily. Also, I don't think the wolf knows ice magic, and Ame doesn't control water."

"Good idea." Taking Ko'Do'Kar's advice, he summoned a shield out of water, taking it from a drinking fountain in the hall, accidentally hitting a student.

"What the hell, man?!" he exclaimed. (The student, not Gold.)

"Sorry, dude, but I don't want to burn alive!" he called back, really trying not to laugh. Hardly encumbered by the water, Gold readied his Keyblades, went out of Master Form, and went Valor, making his clothing red, and making Blue Soul not float. He also had red magic energy pulsing through his arms and Keyblades. Magical power, enhancing how hard he could hit with the blades.

shadowz1995 said:
"Damn, now I want battle. It has been so damn long since I've engaged in a good fight. Hm..." The warrior takes a few steps forward and calls out in the immediate vicinity, "Anyone else want to engage in some glorious combat?!!!"
Kate

She hears the guy and takes a couple steps forward. "I'll duel" she says simply. She takes a couple more steps forward. "If you think you can handle it" she says mostly teasing. She drops her cloak and tosses it to were Miziki is, figuring she would hold onto it for her. Her devil form was always fun when she was in control.

@Mitchs98 (mentioned)

Seeing that everyone was having fun dueling Darius figured he and Dravlon should join in too. He turned to Ame and Miziki.

"Do one of you guys wanna have a match with Dravlon and I? I'm not that strong but we've got a trick or two up our sleeves." he asked. He had seen how both of them fight a little from the match a few days ago and had no doubt that they were strong but he was bored and there was no sense just standing around when it was his own choice to join the club.

@Kazehana @Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:
Ame turned to him for a moment with incredulous eyes. "Why would I fight my new partner? And don't get hurt!" she responded, frowning slightly. She didn't want to fight, only defend. Right now, the wolf was her priority. Realizing that she stopped paying attention to him, she returned her attention to him, continuing her cooing noises.

Kazehana said:
Ame turned to him for a moment with incredulous eyes. "Why would I fight my new partner? And don't get hurt!" she responded, frowning slightly. She didn't want to fight, only defend. Right now, the wolf was her priority. Realizing that she stopped paying attention to him, she returned her attention to him, continuing her cooing noises.
"H-hey! I'm not THAT weak! Besides it's not like anyone would want to kill me here or anything!" he exclaimed in outrage that Ame thought he was so fragile. Sure, he knew that she didn't want him to get hurt but then what was the point of going on a potentially dangerous quest then!? He shook his head. If anything, this was a good time to practice before going into real battle.

"C'mon pleeeeease?" the boy pleaded.

@Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:
ScarlettRose16 said:
Kate
She hears the guy and takes a couple steps forward. "I'll duel" she says simply. She takes a couple more steps forward. "If you think you can handle it" she says mostly teasing. She drops her cloak and tosses it to were Miziki is, figuring she would hold onto it for her. Her devil form was always fun when she was in control.

@Mitchs98 (mentioned)
Drakerus said:
Seeing that everyone was having fun dueling Darius figured he and Dravlon should join in too. He turned to Ame and Miziki.
"Do one of you guys wanna have a match with Dravlon and I? I'm not that strong but we've got a trick or two up our sleeves." he asked. He had seen how both of them fight a little from the match a few days ago and had no doubt that they were strong but he was bored and there was no sense just standing around when it was his own choice to join the club.

@Kazehana @Mitchs98
Miziki Kurone

Miziki sat and watched the fight in silence, able to piece the fight together decently well from the magic used and what was being said. It was fairly interesting, despite not being able to technically see it. She was too focused on the fight to catch Kates cloak, and thus it landed on her head. She glanced over to Kate and shrugged, she would of tossed the cloak aside but she recognized the fabric as Kates' cloak.

Folding it up neatly and placing it aside where it wouldn't be stepped on she turned her attention back to the fight. She then turned her attention to Darius' offer, which was instantly shot down by Ame, and further pleaded by Darius. "I'll fight you guys, if you want me to, I mean. I'm kinda bored too." She told them before shrugging.

Ame sighed before she could respond. "I don't think you're fragile. I just thought if you were gonna get hurt, it might as well be tomorrow. At least we can get somewhere before anything could happen," she reasoned. She stood up, hoping she had calmed the wolf enough by now. "If this is what you really want, I can participate," she concluded, walking back over to them.

Darius was unsure what to do for a moment since both of them had agreed to participate. After thinking it over for a minute he decided that the reckless plan was the way to go.

"Alright, since you're both up to the challenge let's have a 3 person free for all. I can't fight both of you in one day and I'd hate to leave one of you to just watch so why not? It'll be fun!" he said excited. Without waiting for them to agree he took a position in an open space of the arena. Dravlon was now hovering in the air by Darius' side rather than on laying his head to allow for better positioning.

@Kazehana @Mitchs98

Ame was rather uncomfortable with the idea, but she didn't want to seem like a prude to her partner. She simply nodded, but didn't mean it. She figured if anything else, she could pretend to fight but instead make sure no one gets hurt. She didn't think Darius was weak, but she wanted to make sure he was okay at the same time. To be honest, she didn't care if he was the most powerful mage in the world; she was going to protect him no matter what. He was too important to see hurt. So, she simply stepped slightly into the arena, prudently and purposefully. With a plan in mind, she waited for someone else to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back