• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki was enjoying herself, the quest was just what she'd hoped it of been. She even got to use her magic effectively! Though she was a bit bummed out to find out it was all connected to the school and just a part of it....she guessed they didn't want to put them into any
real danger. Currently she was enjoying, you guessed it, fish. Lots and lots of fish. As expected it was better than usual, and Miziki had plans to gorge on it until she couldn't move.

She would of answered Darius' question first, but she had fish in her mouth. Luckily Ame had answered so Darius wasn't left hanging. When it was her turn she was sure to have no fish in her mouth. "
I dunno about the decorations, I'll take Ame's word on them being cool and creepy. But the food and everything else is awesome!" She replied excitedly. "The quest was really fun too! Though, the end of it was a bit of a let down..oh well." She added.
Ame nodded. "It seemed to be a little off for a normal ancient item. We should have known from the start, to be honest," she responded, returning to her food. The peach she was eating was simply divine, and she couldn't stop eating it. She wasn't much for cooked food, so she didn't see how different the feast really was. If she had, she would have probably liked it.

Matthias rarely smiled, but he could not help it after Gough's reassuring response. Seems the Giant was gentle after all. Raising his glass, gesturing Gough to do the same, "You will have to tell me your tales some day, I would love to hear what you and your party has done." Something was stirring in the back of Matt's mind, but he shrugged it off. "This is a celebration, this is no time for anxiety." he reminded himself, before realising he was about to clash mugs with the eagle-eye.

@Cruor Flumine

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled at Gold. "The crown was a test of you're thinking skills and on how you react in certain situations. These four are my brothers, and sister, of the Lord's Hand. We were essentially the commanders the towns military for a while." He said, motioning to the four. "Here before you are the four greatest warriors to have graced this land for a long time. Well, besides our headmaster of course."

@Golden Glow

Gough, taking the cup that Varien had passed him between his thumb and index finger, tapped the students glass with his own before downing the small amount of liquid. "Well...I, and my golden friend here, are dragon hunters. It doesn't get much more than that."

@sygnus

Neex said:
Alpha Omega stood there in front of Draconus and the others, hearing the Halloween feast beginning. "The library must wait, we are being summoned now." jumping down into the warp circle to the holloween feast he had created upon hearing that it had started. Leaving Draconus and the others behind Alpha regretted it instantly, he was anxious about meeting everyone at the banquit alone. Levitating to an area that everyone else seemed to be actively avoiding, Alpha landed inside a thick, rotating, black sphere. Not knowing what it was or who created it, Alpha became curious and decided to delve deeper inwards to the center opening.
(This confuses me lol, EVERYONE is in the Dining Hall)

Draconus couldn't help but keep a bright smile on his face, picking himself a few red apples, covered in melted caramel, from a nearby platter at the professors table. "It seems Varien is having a swell time." He muttered under his breath, not expecting anyone else to answer back and it was amusing that no one did because that just meant everyone was too occupied to hear his elderly wisdom.

It was Prof. Vicar who came bursting through the mighty doors of the academy. If only it weren't today that the festivities were happening he could be out continuing his own practices. He walked hastily towards the professors' table, hoping no body would notice his arrival. Wouldn't want everyone thinking he was a softy and liked 'fun' days. "Professor...I have arrived"

At the same table as Darius, Miziki, and Ame, sat Ms. Yves peacefully eating crystalized candy. It was an imported goodie from the land of Aerion, which seemed to make a lot of great food and jewlery. "Enjoying yourselves I see? Save some for me!" She yelled, reaching her hand out for some of the delicious creamed cinnamon buns.

@Drakerus @Kazehana @Mitchs98 @Anyone else (if you want)

@Drakerus[/URL] @Kazehana @Mitchs98 @Anyone else (if you want)
Darius chuckled at how enthusiastic Ms. Yves seemed to be. She always was a bit eccentric when it came to being a professor. She was right about the fun though. The festivities were a blast so far! Especially the food. He couldn't stop eating the strawberry jam filled danishes. Dravlon was ripping apart some fruit like usual. he glanced at the dragonling and it looked like he was eating what was once a mango. he turned back to Ms. Yves, helping her out by passing the platter with the cinnamon buns.

"Yeah! It's great so far. I've never had this big of a Halloween celebration before." he said casually.

@Golden Glow[/URL]
Gold chuckled. "They look powerful from here. Power practically radiates from them. Though I travel with people who are almost, if not as, powerful as these four." He grabs a candy apple, and bites. "Wow. This is good. First time I've ever had one of these... What are these?"

@sygnus[/URL]
Hearing Gough say that, Gold replies, "You can say that again. I travel with a dragon hunter, and he's pretty damn powerful. Got the help of a god, he does."

@Cruor Flumine

Âme sat silently, still unnerved by the large gathering of people. New people werenmt her forté. So, she grabbed a plum, eating it in silence while she waited for more shenanigans to ensue.

Drakerus said:
Darius chuckled at how enthusiastic Ms. Yves seemed to be. She always was a bit eccentric when it came to being a professor. She was right about the fun though. The festivities were a blast so far! Especially the food. He couldn't stop eating the strawberry jam filled danishes. Dravlon was ripping apart some fruit like usual. he glanced at the dragonling and it looked like he was eating what was once a mango. he turned back to Ms. Yves, helping her out by passing the platter with the cinnamon buns.
"Yeah! It's great so far. I've never had this big of a Halloween celebration before." he said casually.
Ms. Yves had loved the season, all of the amazing things about it. Taking the platter she took herself a few, sneaking 2 behind her back just for later. Her hand went up into the air and with it a purple-pink crystal was created. She used it to make funny and fantastic drawings in mid air with a special kind of crystal magic.

@Drakerus @Anyone

After clashing mugs and downing his drink, Matthias looked down the table to see the familiar faces. Although Matt was not a part of the group that would "find" the Crown he still ended up in that particular group of friends, be it coincidence or not. He noticed Âme was uncomfortable, and in an attempt to calm her nerves, he got up from his seat and approached her.

Stepping towards her, he bit into his arm and closed his eyes. Feathers began to spring from his arm where his skin would normally be. Approaching her vision, he kneeled to her level and wrapped his new "wing" around her chair. "You are among friends here, this is a happy day. Let us celebrate our friendships and have a good time."

His smile shone brightly, awaiting a response.

@Kazehana

She looked at him, mostly neutral. "I am fine, thank you. You don't need to pretend to be like me. My race is all femal anyway," she said, amused that he thought he could blend well. That being said, she continued to eat, hoping that the minimal conversation could pass as friendly. While she didn't mind the company, the situation was far from ideal.

Deep below the ground in the ancient corridors, passageways, and all the likes, there was Evras and the few members of the Cult of Scorro. All in good time they would be ready to unseal the Dark God of Darkness and Chaos. For decades he had been with the Cult and trying to gain access to Excelius and finally, at last theh did! It seemed that the little pipsqueak, Mouse-O, and the lady Kabuhchet weren't so observant as they were supposed to be. Looks like it would be easier than I so thought. Without further ado they began the ritual and what they did not realize was the immense and horrific power that resided with the Dark God but they ceased to care. That night on Halloween, while the students of Excelius laughed and joked with their friends and classmates, while the professors chatted away and danced with their magic, the corrupt god was slowly being brought back and right under all their noses. It made the old Evras grin and cackle his twisted laugh knowinf they were achieving their ultimate goal. And when the ritual neared completion Evras spoke ever so quietly that his voice could be heard by no other but himself, "May the world be corrupted by your wake, Kaaldir"

THE END

Or is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back