• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Kazehana said:
Ame took the paper and rolled her eyes. "It's not my fault you can't read aurian!" she pouted as she read it. "Well looks like we're partners," she said with an approving nod.
After she read off the rest that were to be assigned, she turned back to Darius. "Alright, where to now?" she asked, swaying from side to side as she looked straight at him.

@Drakerus
Darius felt uncomfortable under Ame's direct gaze. The way she expected him to make a decision. Even though she probably didn't mean it she was making him a little nervous.

"Well, did you join any clubs? I was going to head over to Dueling club. You can come if you want..." he said a little quieter than normal.

Drakerus said:
Darius felt uncomfortable under Ame's direct gaze. The way she expected him to make a decision. Even though she probably didn't mean it she was making him a little nervous.
"Well, did you join any clubs? I was going to head over to Dueling club. You can come if you want..." he said a little quieter than normal.
Ame smiled and grabbed his hand. "Okay let's go!" she said, tugging him towards the entrance of the room. She was excited to do new things all the time. Though she didn't know what a dueling club did. Either way, it would be a fun experience with her new partner!

"Oh, boy," said Gold, going Final Form. "I'm gonna regret this, but I should get to the club." He floats over to a nearby patch of light, and asks everyone if they want to come with.

Kazehana said:
Ame smiled and grabbed his hand. "Okay let's go!" she said, tugging him towards the entrance of the room. She was excited to do new things all the time. Though she didn't know what a dueling club did. Either way, it would be a fun experience with her new partner!
Darius started to panic as he couldn't do anything about Ame dragging him away. He looked towards the others for assistance giving them a 'Please, help me..." look. When no one immediately responded he opted to grab Miziki's nearby wrist and pulled her along with them.

"Sure! You can come too Miziki! We don't mind at all!" he said too enthusiastically with his voice just oozing 'do it for me...please?'

@Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:
Ame turned around, surprised to see him bringing Miziki along. "Oh, are we all going to the same place? How fun!" she chirped with an inflection. It would be fun to have more friends, but then again, did that mean she wouldn't get to bond with her partner? She shook off the thought and kept going, skipping out and pretty much leaving them behind while she was preoccupied with her thoughts.

Gold went out of the light when Miziki was out of earshot, and shouted "Sii Griid Nau!" He became Ko'Do'Kar, who went to a nearby dark shadow, and disappeared, reappearing at the dueling club, where he shouted, "Sii Bo Hond!" after signing his name on the sheet, which would be sort of awkward, but he didn't care. He became Gold again, who started practicing on a nearby steel training dummy.

Drakerus said:
Darius started to panic as he couldn't do anything about Ame dragging him away. He looked towards the others for assistance giving them a 'Please, help me..." look. When no one immediately responded he opted to grab Miziki's nearby wrist and pulled her along with them.
"Sure! You can come too Miziki! We don't mind at all!" he said too enthusiastically with his voice just oozing 'do it for me...please?'

@Mitchs98
Kazehana said:
Ame turned around, surprised to see him bringing Miziki along. "Oh, are we all going to the same place? How fun!" she chirped with an inflection. It would be fun to have more friends, but then again, did that mean she wouldn't get to bond with her partner? She shook off the thought and kept going, skipping out and pretty much leaving them behind while she was preoccupied with her thoughts.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki was happy that, by pure luck, Kate was her partner for the crown quest. That had settled that. When the topic of what to do now was brought up she was just about to suggest starting her archery club or going to dueling club. But that decision was quickly made for her when Dueling Club was decided and Darius grabbed her and pulled her along. "Um. Uh. Okay, sure. Sounds like fun!" She replied. She wasn't exactly aware that she'd asked to go...but sure why not? Maybe she had.

As the three made the trek to the arena Darius thought that it might be nice to break the awkward silence.

"So uh, what do you guys think will be the reward for retrieving the crown? I bet it'll be something really cool." he said excitedly just imagining the possibilities. Although, he knew he'd have to compete with the other teams to get the crown first if he really wanted the reward. At this his mood fell a little knowing he'd have to make someone else disappointed to get what he wanted.

@Mitchs98 @Kazehana

Ame thought about it for a moment, then clapped her hands. "What if we get something really shiny? And I mean really shiny?" she responded, her eyes glowing in excitement. She was absolutely excited at her self fabricated prospect.

Kazehana said:
Ame thought about it for a moment, then clapped her hands. "What if we get something really shiny? And I mean really shiny?" she responded, her eyes glowing in excitement. She was absolutely excited at her self fabricated prospect.
"Hmmmm...I'm kind of hoping it's a spell tome although they're not for everyone I suppose." he shrugged. It was his plan to eventually get his hands on one during his time here after all.

"What about you Miziki? What do you think?" he asked as they drew very close to the arena entrance.

@Mitchs98

Kazehana said:
Drakerus said:
"Hmmmm...I'm kind of hoping it's a spell tome although they're not for everyone I suppose." he shrugged. It was his plan to eventually get his hands on one during his time here after all.
"What about you Miziki? What do you think?" he asked as they drew very close to the arena entrance.

@Mitchs98
Miziki Kurone

Miziki thought about what he asked. As much as she tried to think of something else, the one thing she could think of was fish. After Ame gave her answer and Darius prompted her for hers she grinned childishly. "An infinite supply of fish! Every kind of fish ever!" She replied excitedly.

(Tell me you saw this coming)

Ame looked over at her dubiously. "That's sort of unrealistic, don't you think?" she asked, though she doubted Miziki would get that anyway. When they got to the arena, Ame poked around curiously, wondering what they were gonna be doing.

In the reflection of the now very-banged-up training dummy, Gold saw his friends. He walked over, saying, "Hey, guys." He cast some Telepathy on the training dummy, pulling the dents out,making it good as new.

Darius looked at Gold repairing the dummy.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, you didn't tell us you had psychokinetic powers! That's so cool!" he exclaimed.

"But uh, anyways, what do we do in dueling club exactly?" he said to everyone.

Wasn't Professor Addor supposed to be in charge of this or something? He must be around here somewhere...

@Veyd Sahvoz @Golden Glow @Kazehana @Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Ame looked over at her dubiously. "That's sort of unrealistic, don't you think?" she asked, though she doubted Miziki would get that anyway. When they got to the arena, Ame poked around curiously, wondering what they were gonna be doing.
Miziki Kurone

Miziki shrugged, "Not really. The Headmaster is supposed to be a powerful mage guy right? Why couldn't he make some kinda portal with infinite fish reserves." She replied. She fully believed it was possible, after all why wouldn't it be? She sighed with relief as she was no longer being pulled along. She waved to Gold when he spoke, "Hey Gold!" She told him.

She shrugged when Darius asked what they did in the club. "
We like, spar? I guess. I dunno. Not entirely sure myself." She told him honestly.

Kate

She was actually happy she got Miziki as a partner. She just followed the three to where ever they were going. She was slightly confused on what was going on but she just went with it. She walked up. "Okay so what are you guys doing and can I follow?" She asks curiously.

@Mitchs98 @anyone else

Ame was startled by the sudden entrance, but didn't make even a gasp. She was playing around with some of the equipment, making sound effects as she went. His voice was so commanding and he was so demanding that she immediately dropped everything and obeyed.

ScarlettRose16 said:
Kate
She was actually happy she got Miziki as a partner. She just followed the three to where ever they were going. She was slightly confused on what was going on but she just went with it. She walked up. "Okay so what are you guys doing and can I follow?" She asks curiously.

@Mitchs98 @anyone else
Kazehana said:
Ame was startled by the sudden entrance, but didn't make even a gasp. She was playing around with some of the equipment, making sound effects as she went. His voice was so commanding and he was so demanding that she immediately dropped everything and obeyed.
Miziki Kurone

"Of course you can Kate!" She replied happily. Soon after that Addor appeared, his shouting caused Miziki's ears to ring a bit but otherwise wasn't as loud as Vicar, that she was grateful for. She raised a hand after he had spoke, "Sorry to interrupt Proffessor. But Kate wants to join the club, I think. I'm not sure if she is a member or not, I didn't see her at sign ups." She told him. Had to make sure she was allowed to join by the overseer of the club, after all.

Darius literally jumped 2 feet into the air when professor Addor appeared. He immediately tried to regain his composure and faced him with a stiff posture.

"Y-yes sir!" He said quickly.

NightCasterZ said:
Daemon turned to the person. "Not exactly. I've mainly been training and I have no idea where that pathetic slaver of a master is missing. Anyway, I guess I'm fine. How are you?" He asked.
Attempting to help students pick teams

(So this is an edit.)

Nothing in the club sign ups really caught the vampire's attention. There were some nice clubs that seemed like they could be some fun. But none that really caught the brawler's eye. That is until he stumbled upon the dueling club. Upon asking, he was told how they operated. It was a one on one match where almost anything goes. No outside help and no killing. A formal joust if you will. Now THAT sounded more like the vampire's style. "Sign me up." was all he said underneath the cloak. But his luminescent eyes told another tale.

Drakerus said:
Darius looked at Gold repairing the dummy.
"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, you didn't tell us you had psychokinetic powers! That's so cool!" he exclaimed.

"But uh, anyways, what do we do in dueling club exactly?" he said to everyone.

Wasn't Professor Addor supposed to be in charge of this or something? He must be around here somewhere...

@Veyd Sahvoz @Golden Glow @Kazehana @Mitchs98
Mitchs98 said:
Miziki Kurone
Miziki shrugged, "Not really. The Headmaster is supposed to be a powerful mage guy right? Why couldn't he make some kinda portal with infinite fish reserves." She replied. She fully believed it was possible, after all why wouldn't it be? She sighed with relief as she was no longer being pulled along. She waved to Gold when he spoke, "Hey Gold!" She told him.

She shrugged when Darius asked what they did in the club. "
We like, spar? I guess. I dunno. Not entirely sure myself." She told him honestly.
NightCasterZ said:
Daemon smirked. "Care for a duel? I need someone who will actually be a challenge to me."
"It's not psychokinetic, whatever that is," responded Gold. "It's telekinetic, a spell people can learn back in Tamriel." He turned to Miziki. "What's up? GAAH!" He jumped, and accidentally glided into the dummy. "Ow... That dummy wanted revenge. Gods!" He casted a healing spell on his face, and turned to the challenger. "Sure, why not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back