• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

Kazehana said:
"Stealing corpses you say?" she started, swirling her glass and watching it make a weak vortex. "Why use silly old corpses when you can experiment on me?" she asked, looking back at him and giggling. After that, she twirled her hair a little bit and bit her bottom lip, watching him expectantly.
Prof. Shaltaea gives a glance over to Draconus, then to the other professors a silent but hopefully understood desire for someone to keep talking to make this less awkward for the lich. "You wouldn't survive the things I would do to you." he replies to her, hoping she would understand his implications.

CoreyXIX said:
Prof. Shaltaea gives a glance over to Draconus, then to the other professors a silent but hopefully understood desire for someone to keep talking to make this less awkward for the lich. "You wouldn't survive the things I would do to you." he replies to her, hoping she would understand his implications.
Adlin imitated an oo sound with her mouth, piqued with interest. "Is that a challenge? I can survive anything you might do to me," she replied, inching closer to him with slow, graceful scootches. She put her arm around him and traced small circles on his chest with her other hand. "Why don't we... test you theory?" she asked, looking right at his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Âme watched what happened and, upon seeing Darius hurt, started off towards him. But as he retaliated, she figured he would be fine for now. So, instead, she decided to make some status changes to the field. First, she raised the temperature and gathered nitrogenous molecules as well as the smaller hydrocarbons in the air, centering them in the middle of the arena. Next, she created a crystal barrier around Darius, manipulating carbon molecules in the area to covalently link themselves in a network, forming a diamond shell. This, of course, took a lot of energy from the area and released hydrogen gas as a byproduct, but that didn't much matter to her. Couldn't have him getting hurt, now. Last, she created a whirring vortex around her, one so strong it could tear up anyone that tried to cross it. It also created an air field that repelled those who tried to get in as a side-effect that Ame was pleased with.
@Drakerus @Mitchs98

Next, she created a vortex with herself in the center. It was rather strong, so anyone who tried to cross it would likely get torn up pretty badly.

Next, she created a vortex with herself in the center. It was rather strong, so anyone who tried to cross it would likely get torn up pretty badly.
@Drakerus

Miziki Kurone

First Miziki was shot by water, now she was nearly cut to pieces by the force of the water trying to force her through some barrier. And of course, her new dress was absolutely ruined. She'd have to bug Asada to get her a new one..again. Wincing slightly she stood up and walked away from the vortex, first thing she did was make sure her tail was intact. Luckily it was, and only suffered minor damage.

She frowned slightly at the vortex thingy. She had wanted to fight un-armed, but she really had no chance at going through the vortex and living. Sighing she formed her bow, drew back, and fired arrows in a tri-shot formation. These, thankfully, wouldn't explode.

CoreyXIX said:
"Oh just thinking about those things sends tingles up my spine."

Mitchs98 said:
@Drakerus
Miziki Kurone

First Miziki was shot by water, now she was nearly cut to pieces by the force of the water trying to force her through some barrier. And of course, her new dress was absolutely ruined. She'd have to bug Asada to get her a new one..again. Wincing slightly she stood up and walked away from the vortex, first thing she did was make sure her tail was intact. Luckily it was, and only suffered minor damage.

She frowned slightly at the vortex thingy. She had wanted to fight un-armed, but she really had no chance at going through the vortex and living. Sighing she formed her bow, drew back, and fired arrows in a tri-shot formation. These, thankfully, wouldn't explode.
"Miziki, I think exploding arrows are safe now," called Gold, seeing that Daemon seemed to have passed out or something. "Darius has a diamond barrier for some reason. I don't think exploding arrows will harm him."

Ame had to think quick when she felt the arrows coming at her through the air's disturbance. She used a jet propulsion to boost herself into the air, avoiding the arrows. Luckily, she thought, Miziki couldn't see her through the wind's barrier, so she may have an advantage. She summoned a set of concentric air slashes, closing them in on Miziki from varying heights to make sure she didn't just jump out of them.

@Drakerus @Mitchs98

As Prof. Shaltaea looks from Adlin to the other professor who spoke up he wasn't exactly sure what the hell to think on this one. "N-No, no no no. Nothing like you two are probably thinking!" he says in his own defense. Knowing full well she could probably feel literally every bone in the area her arms would have been funny if this were less embarrassing. "Professor Adlin, I doubt that. There's a reason I only use the dead for it!" he says to her.

@Kazehana @The Chronicler Croi

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Miziki, I think exploding arrows are safe now," called Gold, seeing that Daemon seemed to have passed out or something. "Darius has a diamond barrier for some reason. I don't think exploding arrows will harm him."

[/QUOTE]
(Exploding arrows are a terrible idea with the nitrogenous molecules and hydrocarbons xD )

CoreyXIX said:
As Prof. Shaltaea looks from Adlin to the other professor who spoke up he wasn't exactly sure what the hell to think on this one. "N-No, no no no. Nothing like you two are probably thinking!" he says in his own defense. Knowing full well she could probably feel literally every bone in the area her arms would have been funny if this were less embarrassing. "Professor Adlin, I doubt that. There's a reason I only use the dead for it!" he says to her.
Adlin wasn't really taking what he said into account. Instead, she laughed at whatever he just said, pretty much ignoring his former comment. "I promise you alive is far more satisfying," she said with a wink, jumping off the table and dragging him by the scarf (that I assume he's still wearing from his pic?) towards the exit of the room, smiling and biting her lip as she did. "I'll prove it to you."

Kazehana said:
Adlin wasn't really taking what he said into account. Instead, she laughed at whatever he just said, pretty much ignoring his former comment. "I promise you alive is far more satisfying," she said with a wink, jumping off the table and dragging him by the scarf (that I assume he's still wearing from his pic?) towards the exit of the room, smiling and biting her lip as she did. "I'll prove it to you."
(Yeah, he wears the full outfit pretty much 24/7.)

Man, what started as good day seemed to be spiraling worse and worse for the lich. This was probably one of the most awkward times he's had since that incident at a church a couple hundred years ago. "Are you even listening to me?" he loudly and defiantly remarks as he is dragged towards the exit, his walking cane left behind at where he was standing before all this happened. "Do I need to repeat in another language?"Somehow, he figured saying it in the language of the dead probably wouldn't help right now.

CoreyXIX said:
(Yeah, he wears the full outfit pretty much 24/7.)
Man, what started as good day seemed to be spiraling worse and worse for the lich. This was probably one of the most awkward times he's had since that incident at a church a couple hundred years ago. "Are you even listening to me?" he loudly and defiantly remarks as he is dragged towards the exit, his walking cane left behind at where he was standing before all this happened. "Do I need to repeat in another language?"Somehow, he figured saying it in the language of the dead probably wouldn't help right now.
Adlin looked back at him with intrigue as she kept pulling him out into the hall. "Ooo please do," she purred, her voice becoming more airy and soft. As they continued down the hall, she was on the lookout for an empty room. Before he could answer, she dragged him into the closest room; it appeared to be a small labspace. "On second thought, you can 'experiment' on me here," she interrupted before he could say anything, keeping a hold of his scarf as she started to lower her apparently white strapless dress from its position.

Darius had now given up trying to escape. He noted that he would need to learn some new spells ASAP. As he watched the two girls fight he realized there was something he could do. With an evil smirk he sat up and had Dravlon focus on Miziki.

You think you can just remove me from the fight Ame? Well you've got another thing coming!

"Seoshi!"

A dome shaped barrier immediately materialized around the kitsune and blocked the wind slashes before they could reach her. The barrier had small cracks due to how far away he was from them thus equating to less strength but it held nonetheless. After the shield dissipated Darius stuck his tongue out at Ame, not caring if she saw or not.

@Kazehana @Mitchs98

@Drakerus[/URL] @Mitchs98
@Drakerus

Miziki Kurone

"
I'm not aiming for Darius though." She told Gold. She frowned slightly as Ame moved higher in the air, despite the barrier she could still see Ame, or rather sense her. It was kinda weird. She could see the barrier but she could also sense her through it, like holding two pieces of paper with drawings on them beneath each other and up to the light. She was just about to try to evade some of the wind when Darius formed a barrier for her. She was a bit confused but smiled at him nonetheless.

Moving aside of the barrier she fired 5 arrows in a sporadic yet concentrated fashion at Ame, she more than likely wouldn't expect her to see through the barrier, so hopefully she had an advantage.

Ame was about to scold Darius for removing her barrier, but sensed more arrows on the horizon before she could. Using very abrupt jet propulsion, she jerked herself out of the way of the arrows, assuming they flew straight. Once she had finished that, she decided to fly as high as she could so as to have maximum time to avoid attacks thrown at her. After all, she was only there to defend. She watched Darius warily, making sure he was okay before she sent more discs of air at Miziki, paying her back for the arrows.

@Drakerus @Mitchs98

Kazehana said:
Adlin looked back at him with intrigue as she kept pulling him out into the hall. "Ooo please do," she purred, her voice becoming more airy and soft. As they continued down the hall, she was on the lookout for an empty room. Before he could answer, she dragged him into the closest room; it appeared to be a small labspace. "On second thought, you can 'experiment' on me here," she interrupted before he could say anything, keeping a hold of his scarf as she started to lower her apparently white strapless dress from its position.
This was getting to be a bit much for Shaltaea. He had to be misinterpreting this as something it wasn't, right? If not ,was she even aware of what was underneath all this clothing of his? there was a reason he dressed so heavily! Besides, he still had another reason for wanting nothing to do with this. As she started lowering the dress he had an idea for getting out of this. "How about we move this onto the lab table, hm?" he says, trying to remember how to do a flirtatious tone in the first place. He hadn't done so in well over three thousand years, but he hoped it would be convincing enough for this drunk to believe it.

Mitchs98 said:
@Drakerus
Miziki Kurone

(You didn't really specify, so I thought you were going for Darius, as you'd already fought Ame, and knew she was a little triggerhappy with her wind.)

ScarlettRose16 said:
Kate
She hears the guy and takes a couple steps forward. "I'll duel" she says simply. She takes a couple more steps forward. "If you think you can handle it" she says mostly teasing. She drops her cloak and tosses it to were Miziki is, figuring she would hold onto it for her. Her devil form was always fun when she was in control.

@Mitchs98 (mentioned)
"Haha! Alright then! Let's dance lady." The vampire leaps towards the adjacent platform and beckons her to join him. This ought to be fun. Desh removes his cloak and adjusts his gauntlets. The man's glowing lava colored irises seem to pierce all that wanders into its gaze. The excited grin on his face promised much.

Col said:
Hide shrugs, feeling the need to draw blood he quickly locates the dueling arena and teleports nearby so not to reveal his abilities, he heads towards the arena and views the particapents, selecting an arena he calls out, "May I have the next fight?" Not caring that they were in an heated battle.
@Mitchs98 @Drakerus
(If Scarlet doesn't respond I suppose you are free to? Desh just wants a battle)

CoreyXIX said:
As Prof. Shaltaea looks from Adlin to the other professor who spoke up he wasn't exactly sure what the hell to think on this one. "N-No, no no no. Nothing like you two are probably thinking!" he says in his own defense. Knowing full well she could probably feel literally every bone in the area her arms would have been funny if this were less embarrassing. "Professor Adlin , I doubt that. There's a reason I only use the dead for it!" he says to her.
Just teasing professor Shaltaea though being a Necromancer I'm sure there may be a certain fondness we may share for things of the dark

shadowz1995 said:
"Haha! Alright then! Let's dance lady." The vampire leaps towards the adjacent platform and beckons her to join him. This ought to be fun. Desh removes his cloak and adjusts his gauntlets. The man's glowing lava colored irises seem to pierce all that wanders into its gaze. The excited grin on his face promised much.
Kate

She joins him on the platform. She get ready to change into her half demon, half angel form when this duel starts. She would have to take down the heat of the fire to the temperature of the ice because this was just for fun. She saw by his reflexes he was probably a vampire. She smirks. "Ready whenever you are" she says.

@shadowz1995

ScarlettRose16 said:
Kate
She joins him on the platform. She get ready to change into her half demon, half angel form when this duel starts. She would have to take down the heat of the fire to the temperature of the ice because this was just for fun. She saw by his reflexes he was probably a vampire. She smirks. "Ready whenever you are" she says.

@shadowz1995
"I'm always ready." Desh growls out. The air around the vampire seems to vibrate as he begins to use his telekinetic abilities. He creates a thin kinetic barrier around his body in preparation for any spells this young lady might throw out. The vampire's eyes now are fully focused on his opponent, watching every single twitch the girl makes. His supernatural senses let him monitor every muscle fiber of the demoness. Her stance, her breath, her gaze, her heartbeat. Every aspect was within Desh's piercing ire. The male takes his stance. Desh raises his arms up, bends his knees slightly, and turns his body sideways to give less openings despite his kinetic barrier. Better safe than sorry after all. "Are you?" The vampire dashes forward at stunning speed and stops roughly 3 feet before the demoness. He fires a piercing uppercut to the body and the strike serves to guide a kinetic blow heading for the area that the punch would have hit. The energy can only be seen as if the air was vibrating somehow. Similar to how heatwaves affect the atmosphere.

shadowz1995 said:
"I'm always ready." Desh growls out. The air around the vampire seems to vibrate as he begins to use his telekinetic abilities. He creates a thin kinetic barrier around his body in preparation for any spells this young lady might throw out. The vampire's eyes now are fully focused on his opponent, watching every single twitch the girl makes. His supernatural senses let him monitor every muscle fiber of the demoness. Her stance, her breath, her gaze, her heartbeat. Every aspect was within Desh's piercing ire. The male takes his stance. Desh raises his arms up, bends his knees slightly, and turns his body sideways to give less openings despite his kinetic barrier. Better safe than sorry after all. "Are you?" The vampire dashes forward at stunning speed and stops roughly 3 feet before the demoness. He fires a piercing uppercut to the body and the strike serves to guide a kinetic blow heading for the area that the punch would have hit. The energy can only be seen as if the air was vibrating somehow. Similar to how heatwaves affect the atmosphere.
Kate

She watches him carefully. He was extremely fast. But she knew better than to let her opponent get an open shot. When she sees him first coming towards her, a glowing light surrounds her. Half-Angel, Half-Human. When she lost control that was full demon. Her hair turns black and so does her clothes but her wing sprout from her back, they were white with black streaks instead of purely black. 'Dont give him time to prepare' she thinks to herself. She barely, barely gets out of the way. She shoot herself into the air at incredible speed. If she was going a hair slower, she would have been hit. Quickly, strike a counter attack. She quickly landed on the platform and freezing the top of it. This was how she liked her field. She puts her hands to the ground. Spikes of ice started coming out of the platform. She knew this attack was easy to avoid but if she did it fast enough, maybe she would be able to get him slightly. She didn't stop there. Her hands come together and pat art pulling apart making a fireball form, not to hot or fatal in any means. She wander about to burn her opponent to death and she quickly fires it directly at him. It wouldn't leave that bad of a would but then he was a vampire, he could take a hit.​

ScarlettRose16 said:
Kate

She watches him carefully. He was extremely fast. But she knew better than to let her opponent get an open shot. When she sees him first coming towards her, a glowing light surrounds her. Half-Angel, Half-Human. When she lost control that was full demon. Her hair turns black and so does her clothes but her wing sprout from her back, they were white with black streaks instead of purely black. 'Dont give him time to prepare' she thinks to herself. She barely, barely gets out of the way. She shoot herself into the air at incredible speed. If she was going a hair slower, she would have been hit. Quickly, strike a counter attack. She quickly landed on the platform and freezing the top of it. This was how she liked her field. She puts her hands to the ground. Spikes of ice started coming out of the platform. She knew this attack was easy to avoid but if she did it fast enough, maybe she would be able to get him slightly. She didn't stop there. Her hands come together and pat art pulling apart making a fireball form, not to hot or fatal in any means. She wander about to burn her opponent to death and she quickly fires it directly at him. It wouldn't leave that bad of a would but then he was a vampire, he could take a hit.​
Surprisingly, the demoness was not demoness at all! "Nephilim huh?!" The vampire calls out with a wide smile. Even more surprisingly, the nephilim was able to shoot up into the air at a speed that could leave anyone watching too closely dizzy. The male hops a few steps back as the the very arena itself started be coated in a layer of ice. That's interesting hahaha. Gotta watch my footing now. The vampire follows her as she zips around in the air with relative ease and it was only his hearing that alerted him to the spikes emerging from the ice in his direction. Desh laughs and taunts the winged female, "Come on? Ice spikes?! Give me something more!" He gathers the power in his right arm and as the spikes are just about to impale him, Desh releases the kinetic energy in a concussive wave that shatters the icicles just before they run him through. The ice shatters beautifully and just as the warrior takes a moment to laugh, he picks up the sound of a spell being created and Desh turns back around to face the winged female. The fireball in her hands sent warning signals throughout Desh's entire body. Oh I love fire but gods does it hate me. As the flaming sphere is launched at him, the vampire knows he can't afford to dodge for fear of losing his footing upon the ice, especially with his speed. So he awaits the ball of flame. The anticipation comes to a high point when Desh uses his kinetic energy to redirect the flight path of the spell. Similar to parrying a punch, the vampire deflects the flaming hell fire to the left and chuckles to himself as it careens off course and lights a nearby booth on fire. It causes the students in that area to either panic and flee or stare in awe at the short exchange these two just had.

Let's try this then. Using his telekinetic abilities, Desh lifts the shards of ice from the nephilim's original attack and with a laugh launches them at blinding speed towards the airborne opponent. These projectiles were meant to to take her out of the air by whatever means necessary. The shards were spaced apart like a rain of arrows rather than all at once and with roughly 7 inches of space in between. This was so her chances to simply avoid the attack were reduced but Desh has been surprised once already. The vampire was hoping she could impress him once more.

(@Golden Glow dude wtf? We were fighting yet what's happening now? Oh, and my character being knocked out? Isn't that technically controlling my character? I went away and was doing other things. That means I'm not coming on again? Could you maybe have some patience? -.-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back