• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

"Well my friend, I'm looking forward to what you have to tell me but now's not the time" said Draconus, picking up the mouse and putting him on my shoulder. He rushed down the hall, looking from door to door for something eve thoigh he wasn't really doing anything important.

@Vaccum @Anyone

Ame looked around, no longer even remembering the teleportation. "What is this room even used for?" she asked, unsure why there was such an odd collection of furniture and objects. "It doesn't really look that much like an infirmary," she commented, still looking around.

@Golden Glow @Cruor Flumine

@Veyd Sahvoz @kurol

Senki Tazuya

Senki nodded. 31 floors? Explained how she survived crashing through the building, at-least. She'd probably not of survived any further distance than that coupled with her prior injuries. "If you don't mind Proffessor Addor can we keep going? I'd like to re-gain my memory as soon as possible..if that's possible..." She asked him, trailing off slightly and gesturing towards the stairs.

----

(Re-doing Miziki's post cause reasons)

Last edited by a moderator:
"These are my private quarters. I conduct any a and all research here." Said the Archemage, pulling a bottle and nametag off the shelf before writing something on the tag, tying it to the bottle, and setting it on the nightstand. "That should be all thats needed. My scribes will notify my once he wakes up. As for now, let us all return to the Academy."

@Kazehana @Golden Glow

Ame was looking around, running her fingers along the book spines, inspecting the bottles of solutions, pretending to do research at a desk, and eating something she's never seen before. "This is so bitter! What does it do?" she asked, though she wasn't really expecting an answer. She looked at it carefully, a bit dazed. "It looks a lot like... a mix between a flower and a pinecone... And it's my favorite color: violet!" she explained as she kept going around the room, a little less coordinated now. "Why do you have such weird plants here? Why do I feel so funny?" she asked , laughing as she went along.

@Cruor Flumine @Golden Glow

Ame giggled and spun around a few times. "But it's so pretty! It would never betray me! And it makes me feel funny!" she said, skipping around. "Do you have any more fun food?" she asked, smiling ludicrously. Before waiting for any answers, she ran her fingers along the shelves with more ingredients. "This one looks fun!" she said, grabbing a weird looking root. "Is it an edible root? Like rubarb?" she asked, eyeing it with wonder. In case he wanted to take it away, she flew up into the air, taking her time gliding and hovering. She wanted to keep it.

@Golden Glow @Cruor Flumine

His eye twitched as she flew up. He quickly summoned his Mana and shot it towards her, wrapping around the girls ankle and pulling her towards the ground. He snatched the root from her hand and grabbed her throat. "Be a good girl now and take the medicine before you die!"

@Kazehana

@Kazehana[/URL]
Ame looked at him with serious intentions, then suddenly burst out laughing. "You're so funny!" she said through each passing giggle. But then she went back serious. "But I really want it," she said, an almost soullessness in her eyes. With a wave of her fingers, the root gained sentience, growing and wrapping around his hand, constricting it with a force almost unparalleled by a human. Then, she started laughing uncontrollably once again. "Please stop hurting me now before something bigger and scarier and more forociousness-ness-s takes sentience," she said with a smile that almost personified the very essence of innocence. She obviously had no idea what she was doing, but she did take it as a game of some sorts.

His face adopted a scowl as the root wrapped around him. He struggled as he lifted the bottle and emptied its contents down the girls throat. He realeased his grip on her and backed away. "Don't make me use magic to inflict sleep." He said as his hand burst into a violent blaze, quickly burning the root away beneath its ire.

@Kazehana

@Kazehana[/URL]
Because she was laughing, the liquid fell into her windpipe, causing her to cough as soon as she fell on the floor. Once her fit was over, she looked up and saw him with fire. "Fire!" she screamed, horror scarring her face. She ran for the door, screaming nonsense. On her way out, she stopped suddenly, looking back on the selves. "Ooooo pretty," she said, grabbing another deathbell before resuming her panic and exiting the room, stumbling a few times.

He growled as he took chase. "WULD!" He shouted, shooting towards her and tackling the girl. He raised his hand and place his palm against her forehead. "Sleep now, you'll wake soon." He said, finishing preparing the sleep spell and casting it.

@Kazehana

He let out a pent up breath as he used his magic to carry her back into the room and place her on the bed before grabbing yet another bottle off the shelf and pouring it down her throat. "There we go..." He turned to the Argonian, giving him a serious look. "Don't eat anything." Varien said.

@Kazehana @Golden Glow

Cruor Flumine]He looked back at the girl and shook his head before walking over to the Alchemy Station and beginning to mix more Mana potions and Antidotes for various afflictions. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24507-golden-glow/ said:
Ame blinked herself awake, holding her forehead with the sharp twinge. She looked around, not sure where she was. She lazily pushed herself out of bed and walked drearily over to them. "What's going on?" she asked before looking at the nearby shelves. "What is that? It looks so pretty!" she exclaimed darting over to the shelf with realized rejuvenation, scanning it up and down.

He quickly set down the mortar and pestle in his hands and rushed over to her. "No! It's not for eating, any of it." He let out a sigh. "I had to put you to sleep last time to get you to drink an antidote..."

@Kazehana

He shook his head. "No, lets not. It's not meant to be drank for fun. And I'm pretty sure you're not ill right now. You should probably just relax."

@Kazehana

He shrugged. "It all depends on what you consider fun. I normally practice my magic for fun, but then again, thats also my job. So, what do you consider 'fun'?"

@Kazehana

"I know what these ingredients do," replied Gold, looking self-concious. "Unlike her, I grew up in Tamriel, where they grow. I know what's safe to eat."

(Timewise, this was right after the quoted post, so Ame was still out.)

He looked down at her and shook his head. "Whatever diety watches over me, please help me through this year..." He prayed silently as he, once again, picked the girl up and sat her on the bed. Thankfully, thevpostion she drank wasnt dangerous to non-ice wraith creatures in small doses like that. Rather, it would subject the consumer to the feeling of being in a sauna after they awake from their sleep.

@Kazehana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back