• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius:Academy of the Arcane Arts (Completed)

"Guardian of the winds?" asked Gold. "What's that? I've seen that spell before. It's the Levitate spell... Or it could be Telekinesis. Hard to tell the difference unless you are the one who casted it. Sorry if I ruined it." He rubs the back of his head, embarrassed. (A la Anime)

@Kazehana

(@Ldybug123, I'm not in the dorm yet. I'm still in the main floor/courtyard.)

@Kazehana[/URL]

(@Ldybug123, I'm not in the dorm yet. I'm still in the main floor/courtyard.)
She turned around, wide eyed. "But.. He distorted the winds!" she insisted, not really sure what to believe anymore. "Only the aurai do that," she whispered, though she didn't know if that was true anymore.

"Good guesses, but no. This is Mana Manipulation. I basically for my mana into a tentacle, if that makes sense. It's something extremely difficult to master, so don't try asking for lessons." He said as he began walking to his office, the boy floating close behind him.

@Golden Glow @Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:
"What's Mana?" asked Gold. "I know Magicka, but not Mana."

@Cruor Flumine

"Sorry, miss," he states. "I just noticed the levitation, until you pointed out the air distortion. You see, my Telekinesis spell doesn't do so, nor does my Levitation."

@Kazehana

Ame nodded her head. "That makes more sense," she said, though she had no idea what he was saying. Turning to Gold, she replied quickly, "That's okay, I didn't really understand it either." "W-wait! Should I go with you?" she shouted at the prof, bounding to catch up. She felt responsible for what happened to him, though she wasn't entirely sure what happened in the first place.

@Cruor Flumine @Ldybug123 @Golden Glow

He sighed. "When you summon creatires like he does, it draws heavily on your mana, or magic energy. If you loose too much, your body goes into a comatose-like state. He just needs some rest and hell be up and about again." Varien said. "Here we are!" He said as he opened a pair of large oaken double doors. The room was empty except for a small runed circle in the center of the room, glowing purple.

@Kazehana @Ldybug123 @Golden Glow

He shook head. "I do not know, but I believe it has something to do with your compisition. Come now, step into the circle, students." He said as he walked into the circle with the boy.

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]He shook head. "I do not know, but I believe it has something to do with your compisition. Come now, step into the circle, students." He said as he walked into the circle with the boy.

[/QUOTE]
Ame looked at the circle with apprehension. "Do I have to?" she questioned, hoping to get out of it. "What does it do?"

Ame shuffled uncomfortably. She wasn't used to other people telling her what to do, and she wasn't sure she liked it. But, she supposed that she could probably trust him, though not a whole lot, mind you. She hesitantly looked at the boy, then at the professor, apprehension in her eyes. She took a step forward, inspecting the circle rather than stepping inside. She still needed time to decide.

He sighed. "If your wary on going, I understand. You can stay here and I will be back shortly." He said, noticing her hesitation.

@Kazehana

"I remember this rune!" said Gold, walking up to it. "They had these in the Mages Tower in the Imperial City, in Cyrodiil. As a kid, I love playing with these. Only side effect of the transport is a small, tingly feeling."

@Kazehana[/URL]
"Nono," she stammered, trying to seem confident. "I can go," she said, though she wasn't sure it was true. Either way, she couldn't seem like a coward, especially to someone that seemed important. She couldn't seem weak. It wasn't really for her, but more for her race. They needed their reputation to be upheld, and she understood this before she decided to go to the academy. She poked a foot into the circle, quickly drawing it back, before hesitantly planting it. So far so good.

Mimicking the movements of his levitation with his staff to make it seem like he was doing it, Mouse-O said "I was wondering if you could set up a duel for me. Someone to duel with so I can prove my true magical prowess." Any students Mouse-O passes while being levitated he attempts to stare down menacingly. This, as a mouse doesn't come across as much.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Gold steps onto the rune, almost running. He glows purple the second both of his feet hit the rune, and he warps up as a purple, wisp-like ball of energy. As he went up, a faint "Whoopee!" could be heard.

Upon seeing him do... that, Ame retracted her foot faster than lightning strikes the top of a mountain. "What was that?" she asked bewildered. "It looked like what happens when my sisters take flight, but there's nowhere to go!" She looked around, looking for an opening he might have gone to in order to escape.

@Golden Glow @Cruor Flumine

Ame flapped her wings just enough to hover over the circle, her feet dangling just above the circle. Normally, this is not the ideal flying position, but she was only using it to hover. A noise outside the door startled her, and she instinctively brought in her arms to protect herself, sending her into the circle. She did the transport thing, and appeared somewhere strange with nothing familiar except Gold.

@Golden Glow @Cruor Flumine

Varien sighed. "What an interesting bunch of students." He muttered to himself before also teleporting into the Archemages quarters. The room they arrived had its walls lined with rows and rows of books. On one sude of the room sat a multitude of alchemical supplies, a large oaken desk, a shelf filled with enchanting supplies, and a king sized bed. Varien carefully laid the unconscious student on the bed and released the magic. He let out a breath. "There we go...welcome, students, to the Archemages Quarters of the Mages Tower."

@Kazehana @Golden Glow @Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back