• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Hazel smiled as she played with Norma watching hayden and Riku leave the house hayden smiled" if we not back lock the door and window i'll teleport us here" she say leaving the house Hazel just smiled playing with Norma" i hope it don't storm soon i hate storms" she say scared a bit

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Yup I here

[/QUOTE]
Lol you said you wanted to rp with meh xD So I is here for you and will use Maria...or Alice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I'll take option number one)

[/QUOTE]
Maria it is! You can use whoever :) I don't mind

Maria was walking back to her apartment, grocery bags in her hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria it is! You can use whoever :) I don't mind
Maria was walking back to her apartment, grocery bags in her hand.
Jasoer slowly walked down the street with his head down and hood up a small streak of lightning streaking up his body before the Skye's slightly darkness as it prepared to rain again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasoer slowly walked down the street with his head down and hood up a small streak of lightning streaking up his body before the Skye's slightly darkness as it prepared to rain again

[/QUOTE]
Maria saw someone walking in front of her and tilted her head slightly. "Strange...not many people walk over here..I did pick a secluded place..." She said quietly before looking up at the sky. "Aw man, my house is still a little ways away!" She whined as she picked up her pace.

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria saw someone walking in front of her and tilted her head slightly. "Strange...not many people walk over here..I did pick a secluded place..." She said quietly before looking up at the sky. "Aw man, my house is still a little ways away!" She whined as she picked up her pace.
Jasper heard this as he smiled slightly before it started to down pour except for around her leaving her completely dry from the rain

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper heard this as he smiled slightly before it started to down pour except for around her leaving her completely dry from the rain

[/QUOTE]
Maria blinked and looked around, "Huh? How is this..." She asked as she continued to walk before looking at the person with the hood on. Having no idea how or why this was happening, she called out to them. "Hey! Do you see this? Whatever..this is anyway."

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria blinked and looked around, "Huh? How is this..." She asked as she continued to walk before looking at the person with the hood on. Having no idea how or why this was happening, she called out to them. "Hey! Do you see this? Whatever..this is anyway."
Jasper looked at her then nodded as the water stoped hitting him as he walked over to her and smiled as he pulled his hood off before going back to his cold expression "yes I see this" he said as a circle about ten feet across around them started to have sun light as the clouds parted around that circle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper looked at her then nodded as the water stoped hitting him as he walked over to her and smiled as he pulled his hood off before going back to his cold expression "yes I see this" he said as a circle about ten feet across around them started to have sun light as the clouds parted around that circle

[/QUOTE]
Maria stared at him, "So you're doing this then....that's kind of cool." She said with a smile, even though she saw that he had a cold expression.

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria stared at him, "So you're doing this then....that's kind of cool." She said with a smile, even though she saw that he had a cold expression.
Jasper nodded as then ded cracked in the sky "yeah I didn't want you to have to deal with the rain" he said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded as then ded cracked in the sky "yeah I didn't want you to have to deal with the rain" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Maria smiled more, "Oh! Well that's helpful, so thank you. I'm Maria." She said happily and held out on of her hands for him to shake.

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria smiled more, "Oh! Well that's helpful, so thank you. I'm Maria." She said happily and held out on of her hands for him to shake.
"Jasper" he said to her smiling just slightly as he shook her hand the rain letting up a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Jasper" he said to her smiling just slightly as he shook her hand the rain letting up a little

[/QUOTE]
"Nice to meet you Jasper. What were you doing before I stopped you? Just walking?" Maria asked as she tilted her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nice to meet you Jasper. What were you doing before I stopped you? Just walking?" Maria asked as she tilted her head.
"Nothing really. I don't have much to do so I walk around the city a lot" he said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Nothing really. I don't have much to do so I walk around the city a lot" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Oh...You wanna come to my house? I know we just met and all, but it's fine." Maria laughed a little as she waved her hand then hand to fix the bags on her arms.

"A

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...You wanna come to my house? I know we just met and all, but it's fine." Maria laughed a little as she waved her hand then hand to fix the bags on her arms.
"sure" jasoer said to her as he watched her before he reached for some of the bags "let me help" he said softly as he took most of them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A
"sure" jasoer said to her as he watched her before he reached for some of the bags "let me help" he said softly as he took most of them

[/QUOTE]
Maria shook her head as she took them back, "It's fine! I get more muscle from doing this." She laughed again before she started to walk towards her house. "My apartment is just a little ways away, but it shouldn't be that far."

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria shook her head as she took them back, "It's fine! I get more muscle from doing this." She laughed again before she started to walk towards her house. "My apartment is just a little ways away, but it shouldn't be that far."
Jasper just shrugged then nodded as he started to walk with her the circle they where in moving with them to keep them dry

Hazel smiled as she played with Norma watching Hayden and Riku leave the house Hayden smiled" if we not back lock the door and window i'll teleport us here" she say leaving the house Hazel just smiled playing with Norma" i hope it don't storm soon i hate storms" she say scared a bit" Norma are you scared of anything" she asked as she heard it thunder hiding under the table she looked the doors and windos as her twin sister said to do she just hide under the table

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper just shrugged then nodded as he started to walk with her the circle they where in moving with them to keep them dry

[/QUOTE]
Maria hummed happily as she walked, finally reaching her apartment building. Her apartment was on the second floor, so they had to walk up the steps to get there. "Want anything to eat? I can make you something." She said with a smile as she reached her apartment and unlocked the door before going inside.

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria hummed happily as she walked, finally reaching her apartment building. Her apartment was on the second floor, so they had to walk up the steps to get there. "Want anything to eat? I can make you something." She said with a smile as she reached her apartment and unlocked the door before going inside.
Jasper shook his head a little then swept some hair from his one visible eye "no thank you though I'm fine" he said as he followed her inside then looked around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper shook his head a little then swept some hair from his one visible eye "no thank you though I'm fine" he said as he followed her inside then looked around

[/QUOTE]
"Ah okay!" Maria said as she shut the door behind him before walking into the kitchen and putting her bags on the counter. She began to unpack all of the food the was inside. "You can look around if you want! There isn't much though, or you can sit on the couch and watch tv!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah okay!" Maria said as she shut the door behind him before walking into the kitchen and putting her bags on the counter. She began to unpack all of the food the was inside. "You can look around if you want! There isn't much though, or you can sit on the couch and watch tv!"
Jasper nodded as he slowly entered the kitchen and looked around before leaving and walking into the living room "nice place" he said softly as he looked around some

Users who are viewing this thread

Back