• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded as he slowly entered the kitchen and looked around before leaving and walking into the living room "nice place" he said softly as he looked around some

[/QUOTE]
Maria chuckled, "Thank you! It's my job to make this place look nice and neat." She said, putting away the last of the groceries before leaving the kitchen and sitting on the couch. She sighed in relief once her body it the soft cushions, "So soft. Such wow. Very nice." She laughed again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria chuckled, "Thank you! It's my job to make this place look nice and neat." She said, putting away the last of the groceries before leaving the kitchen and sitting on the couch. She sighed in relief once her body it the soft cushions, "So soft. Such wow. Very nice." She laughed again.
Jasper just chuckled slightly at her and stood there in the living room and looked at her then around the room again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper just chuckled slightly at her and stood there in the living room and looked at her then around the room again

[/QUOTE]
"Come sit on the couch with me!" Maria said happily as she patted the cushion next to her. "I can make you some coffee or tea if you'd like."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Come sit on the couch with me!" Maria said happily as she patted the cushion next to her. "I can make you some coffee or tea if you'd like."
"Im alright thank you though" he said about the tea as he walked over and sat down next to her then leaned back and glances out the window at the rain before looking back at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Im alright thank you though" he said about the tea as he walked over and sat down next to her then leaned back and glances out the window at the rain before looking back at her

[/QUOTE]
Maria smiled at him, "Sorry I'm kind of a little awkward. Are you sure you don't want anything? I feel kind of rude." She said, laughing lightly and rubbing the back of her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria smiled at him, "Sorry I'm kind of a little awkward. Are you sure you don't want anything? I feel kind of rude." She said, laughing lightly and rubbing the back of her head.
Jasper smiled slightly "I'm sure im fine. Just inviting me over is plenty" he said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled slightly "I'm sure im fine. Just inviting me over is plenty" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Maria blinked before laughing again. "Well alright then. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you?"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Haha you guys have an rp?
(( Mhmm, not just us though, it's a public group rp obviously xD Go ahead and make character if you want. ))

Hayden was crying as she was looking for her sister as she bumped into a girl" i'm sorry i didn't see you" she say as she was hiccuping aas she was looking around for her sister she went missing with her other friend

Zeldafangirl said:
Hayden was crying as she was looking for her sister as she bumped into a girl" i'm sorry i didn't see you" she say as she was hiccuping aas she was looking around for her sister she went missing with her other friend
The girl she happened to bump into as actually, Asuna. She wasn't really OK with the fact that the girl was crying, so she decided to ask what was wrong. "Umm... Excuse me, but may I ask what's wrong?"

Hayden looked at the girl" i'm a orphan i don't have a family except my twin i can't find her anywhere i don't know where she is i want my twin sister back" she say crying

Zeldafangirl said:
Hayden looked at the girl" i'm a orphan i don't have a family except my twin i can't find her anywhere i don't know where she is i want my twin sister back" she say crying
Asuna walked over to the girl and tried comforting her. "I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you had her right here with you...." she said softly. "If it isn't a problem, I'd like to help you."

Hayden looked at her" help me how" she asked as she was shocked the girl was helping her out" my name is hayden" she say looking down

Zeldafangirl said:
Hayden looked at her" help me how" she asked as she was shocked the girl was helping her out" my name is hayden" she say looking down
"I can help you find your sister. I don't have anything else to do, since I just left school." She said smiling. "I'm Asuna."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back