• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Hazel smiled at her looking around as she play with her magic a little bit as she turned into Riku rabbit" hazel your not to do that in front of other people" hayden say

Riku smiled. She actually liked seeing other people's powers, so she used hers, making Hayden's emotions changed. Be happy, don't be upset with her for using her magic, Riku inserted into the magic flowing from her.

Hayden smiled she just calmed down" oh i thought you were human i'm kinda overprotective when Hazel use her magic around humans" she say as she smiled" your magic is pretty cool though" she say to her hazel just smiled as she turned back to human

Riku grinnned. "Thanks. Most people find it annoying, having their emotions messed with, even when it's for their own good." She stroked Noma gently.

Hazel smiled as she was hyper active being around people made her hyper" um.. do you live with someone we just looking for an apartment wanna come" hayden asked as she smiled

Riku frowned a bit, then smiled. "No, I live alone, well, except for Noma, and I'd love to come with you guys. Been a while since I saw someone.." she trailed off, thinking.

Hazel smiled as she laughed" we can cook for you if we find a place to live" she say smiling to her" i'm the cook i cook good my sister she hyper active so she likes to play jokes" hayden say to Riku

Riku grinned. "Great. This will be fun," she said, and patted Noma. Noma spoke to her in her head, I for one want the girl to cook carrots. Riku tried not to laugh as she heard that.

Hazel laughed what the rabbit said to Riku" oh we will cook carrots for you Noma" what happen hazie" she say calling her by the nickname" nothing just read Noma mind i can talk to animals remember sissy" Hazel said as they walked to find a house

The twins found a house" how about here this looks good to live right Riku" Hayden said to her friend" what should hayden cook first" said hazel looking around the house trying to pull a prank on her sister as she laughed" don't think about hazel" she say

Hazel when my sister wasn't looking i put hot sauce in her food this is going to be so funny the food was ready anyways Hayden i put the food down on the table as i grabbed my food as i smiled Hazel i made carrots for the rabbit as i smiled" here you go Noma you going to love it right" hazel said smiling

Noma made another bunny noise, saying yes. Riku yawned and set Noma down so she could eat in peace. "So where are ya'll's parents?" she asked, stretching her arms out slowly.

Hayden ate her food as she felt a spice in her food" hot hot hot hazel" she say as she getting some milk trying to cool down her mouth hazel was laughing" we don't know where our parents i don't remember them at all i guess we never had one" hazel say while laughing at her sister

Riku said, "Yeah I'm the same. I can't remember if I ever had parents.. Guess I didn't. No family except for Noma, really." Riku stroked Noma's ears a bit as the bunny ate the carrots.

Hazel smiled at her" then we can be a family together" she say as hazel smiled giggling hayden came back as she hit hazel back of her head" owie what that for i didn't do anything" hazel say trying not to laugh" of course you did you put hot sauce in my food" hayden said laughing a bit

Hazel just smiled as she look what to do around the house she gets bored easily she's hyper active" i'm bored hayden what can we do now" she say pouting a bit hayden" um not sure" hayden say to her sister" what you wanna do Riku" the twins asked her

"Well.. I have to go and get my stuff from the warehouse, so I'm going to leave Noma here. You can play with her if you want, after she eats carrots Noma is very hyper," Riku said, and as if on cue, Noma started making bunny noises like crazy and scurrying around, nose twitching wildly.

Hayden smiled" let me go with you okay" she say as she smiled" hazel stay her have a little fun" she say to her" okay i play with Noma" she say happily as she start to play with her as she was happy to be around the rabbit" your hyper norma like me" she say laughing a bit" be careful its going to storm soon" hazel say afraid whimpering a bit

Riku nodded, and smiled to see Hazel enjoying herself with Noma. "Thanks for wanting to come, Hayden. And don't worry Hazel, we'll be careful," she said, and said to Noma: Behave for Hazel, okay? Try not to mess up anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back