• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio just stood there and held onto Nikky not wanting it to end as he felt her lean back and relax into him

[/QUOTE]
Nikky: Should I help you find a room *whispered teasingly, knowing fully well that it wasn't necessary since they didn't sleep*

Jennete said:
Nikky: Should I help you find a room *whispered teasingly, knowing fully well that it wasn't necessary since they didn't sleep*
Atrio shrugged slightly "I don't mind where I sleep. I don't get much any ways but it is nice to lay down every once in a while. So I don't care where I sleep" he said softly as He held onto her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio shrugged slightly "I don't mind where I sleep. I don't get much any ways but it is nice to lay down every once in a while. So I don't care where I sleep" he said softly as He held onto her

[/QUOTE]
Nikky: Well maybe i should show you the practice room, so you are up to par for the big match *she smirks a little, knowing that it would be fun to see was the stronger nightmare*

Jennete said:
Nikky: Well maybe i should show you the practice room, so you are up to par for the big match *she smirks a little, knowing that it would be fun to see was the stronger nightmare*
"Sure" atrio said as he smiled slightly "that would e good" he said to her as e looked at her and smiled just s little

BlueHawk said:
Guy nods at her, assuming she knows what he was implying. "So, you got money than? Shame you already got a family business, or I'd bring you in on mine." He suggest, not expecting her to agree, just wanting to throw the idea out there. "Of course you'd have to get your hands dirty..." He starts, taking his lighter out and flicking it on briefly. "...but you really don't look like the type."
Lilly:*she looks at him a little skeptically and tilts her head slowly* What's your business?

@Nai[/URL] since I already have Nikky with Atrio? Only if it;s good with you??))

Jennete said:
Lilly:*she looks at him a little skeptically and tilts her head slowly* What's your business?
Nikky:*looks at him and smirks as she vanishes into the training room, leaning against the wall, the lights dimmed to make deep shadows for the two to REALLY have some fun battling in*

((Ik that Scarlet is with you but I lost it so I will do an establishing post annnnd interact maybe with @Nai since I already have Nikky with Atrio? Only if it;s good with you??))
Atrio smiled as he appeared next to her with a small smile on his face "shall we" he asked before appearing o the other side of the room

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Am I really?" He asked
Snow: Yes really *she smiles and pats his cheeks*

------------------

Scarlet:*she hums as she wanders the streets, heading to the pub, needing a drink*

Jennete said:
------------------

Scarlet:*she hums as she wanders the streets, heading to the pub, needing a drink*
Al smiled "And you are beautiful...More than anyone I have ever seen" He said pecking her on the lips

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "And you are beautiful...More than anyone I have ever seen" He said pecking her on the lips
Snow:*she blushes and kisses him back a little, looking down and smiles a bit* You are too sweet

Jennete said:
------------------

Kai decided to close up shop since nobody was showing for the past few days. He decided the pub would be a good place to relax and catch up on the news around the place. He entered and sat on one of the nearby stools paying no attention to his surroundings. He was reading one of his books on weapon repair again being obsessed with weapons since a young age.

Makoto stretched his arms, and walked out of his workplace. He'd been working all day and decided he needed to relax. The pub being the obvious answer, he headed there. When he got there, he saw someone across the bar reading. Sounded like his type of socialite. He walked up to the bar and asked for scotch. One ear-bud in he sat there and slowly sipped his glass, contemplating reading as well.

Dnaleri017 said:
Kai decided to close up shop since nobody was showing for the past few days. He decided the pub would be a good place to relax and catch up on the news around the place. He entered and sat on one of the nearby stools paying no attention to his surroundings. He was reading one of his books on weapon repair again being obsessed with weapons since a young age.
@Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back