• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled slightly and kissed her back again as his aura grew darker for some reason he didn't know why but this.... Love made him feel more powerful

[/QUOTE]
Nikky: Come work with me? *she whispers, wanting to be close with him, knowing it would be fun to take over the city with him helping her as they helped her boss* My boss has the most amazing dark aura... we can make the city scream, and love each other in the beautiful darkness *she finishes speaking, her lips hovering over his as she bites her bottom lip hard so he can taste her blood as well*

BlueHawk said:
Guy stumbles back, giving her a joking look. "Well I am just terriebly sorry ma'am." He says, his voice a mix of slight sincereness, but mostly joking around. He extends a hand to help her up off of the ground, yet to notice her neko appearance.
Lilly:*takes it standing, brushing herself off as her tail accidentally slips out, giving away that she was a Neko...which meant she was a Chattans, a large property owning company that employed a lot of the city* Yea I can see how sorry you are.. asshole *she mutters*

Jennete said:
Nikky: Come work with me? *she whispers, wanting to be close with him, knowing it would be fun to take over the city with him helping her as they helped her boss* My boss has the most amazing dark aura... we can make the city scream, and love each other in the beautiful darkness *she finishes speaking, her lips hovering over his as she bites her bottom lip hard so he can taste her blood as well*

Lilly:*takes it standing, brushing herself off as her tail accidentally slips out, giving away that she was a Neko...which meant she was a Chattans, a large property owning company that employed a lot of the city* Yea I can see how sorry you are.. asshole *she mutters*
Guy chuckles at her. "Well I can see someone is in a good mo..." He says as his jaw drops slightly, noticing her tail. "Is... Is that a tail. Specifically one of a... Cat?" He stammers, slightly fumbling over his words.

BlueHawk said:
Guy chuckles at her. "Well I can see someone is in a good mo..." He says as his jaw drops slightly, noticing her tail. "Is... Is that a tail. Specifically one of a... Cat?" He stammers, slightly fumbling over his words.
Lilly:*looks at her tail and mumbles curse words as it moves to hide in her skirt again* No, you just are smoking some strong stuff *She looks down shifting from foot to foot*

Jennete said:
Lilly:*looks at her tail and mumbles curse words as it moves to hide in her skirt again* No, you just are smoking some strong stuff *She looks down shifting from foot to foot*
Guy gives her a small glare as he watches the tail disappear into her skirt. He shakes his head and chuckles lightly. "Honey, if you know of anything strong enough to make you have a cat tail, than set me up with your dealer. If not, as far as I know, your a... Uh... What's it called... Neko!" He says confidently

Jennete said:

Atrio smiled then licked her bottom lip slightly "as long as I have you" he whispered before kissing her again tasting we blood on his tong as they kissed

BlueHawk said:
Guy gives her a small glare as he watches the tail disappear into her skirt. He shakes his head and chuckles lightly. "Honey, if you know of anything strong enough to make you have a cat tail, than set me up with your dealer. If not, as far as I know, your a... Uh... What's it called... Neko!" He says confidently
Lilly:*she jumps forward and covers his mouth with her hand* Shut the fuck up man!! If my sister knows I let the secret out she will be hella mad..

@Roman[/URL]

Jennete said:
Lilly:*she jumps forward and covers his mouth with her hand* Shut the fuck up man!! If my sister knows I let the secret out she will be hella mad..
Guy shakes his head and grabs her wrist, pushing her arm down. "Listen, I don't know who you sister is, or how it would benefit me to spill your little secret. And be thankful I don't." He says with a small laugh, more interested by the girl rather than seeing her as a new worker.

Jennete said:

Nikky:*in the next moment they are in her room, him under her on the bed and she smirks, travelling kisses down his chest before biting hard on his side, drinking there, leaving a mark as she stands and walks to the door* I'll go ask my boss if he wants another nightmare then..

@Roman
Atrio just Layed there letting the blood drip from him and turn to black smoke when it touched the bed sheets as he stared at the ceiling

BlueHawk said:
Guy shakes his head and grabs her wrist, pushing her arm down. "Listen, I don't know who you sister is, or how it would benefit me to spill your little secret. And be thankful I don't." He says with a small laugh, more interested by the girl rather than seeing her as a new worker.
Lilly:*smirks looking at him* What are you some kind of thug *says mockingly, using air quotes*

Jennete said:

Nikky:*in the next moment they are in her room, him under her on the bed and she smirks, travelling kisses down his chest before biting hard on his side, drinking there, leaving a mark as she stands and walks to the door* I'll go ask my boss if he wants another nightmare then..

@Roman
Takeshi was down by the balcony, looking at the forest the blocked the path from their home to the mansion. He heard someone coming down the hall, but didn't both to check.

Jennete said:
Lilly:*smirks looking at him* What are you some kind of thug *says mockingly, using air quotes*
Guy shakes his head and chuckles lightly. "No, I would not classify myself as a 'thug'." He says, mocking her use of air quotes. "I'm meticulous, thoughtful. Always have a plan... Except if I get betrayed... Never really saw that one coming." He says, his voice becoming soft in the end and trailing off.

Roman said:
Takeshi was down by the balcony, looking at the forest the blocked the path from their home to the mansion. He heard someone coming down the hall, but didn't both to check.
Nikky:*behind him, not having to worry about announcing her presence because he would sense her and she tilted her head silent, knowing he would send her away if he was busy*

BlueHawk said:
Guy shakes his head and chuckles lightly. "No, I would not classify myself as a 'thug'." He says, mocking her use of air quotes. "I'm meticulous, thoughtful. Always have a plan... Except if I get betrayed... Never really saw that one coming." He says, his voice becoming soft in the end and trailing off.
Lilly:*she nods slowly, a little awkward since he was obviously talking about something personal* Oh...

Jennete said:
Nikky:*behind him, not having to worry about announcing her presence because he would sense her and she tilted her head silent, knowing he would send her away if he was busy*

Lilly:*she nods slowly, a little awkward since he was obviously talking about something personal* Oh...
Guy shakes his head, a brief look of anger and frustration crosses his face, but it does not stay long before it becomes calm again

"Well the past is in the past, can't change it." He says, extending a hand to shake. "I'm Guy." He introduces, making sure to flick his cigarette away.

BlueHawk said:
Guy shakes his head, a brief look of anger and frustration crosses his face, but it does not stay long before it becomes calm again
"Well the past is in the past, can't change it." He says, extending a hand to shake. "I'm Guy." He introduces, making sure to flick his cigarette away.
Lilly:*shakes his hand and nods a little* Lilly.. *smirks a little at his name* Guy huh? Who was your moms dealer?

Jennete said:
Lilly:*shakes his hand and nods a little* Lilly.. *smirks a little at his name* Guy huh? Who was your moms dealer?
Guy chuckles as he leans against the wall next to him, smiling sweetly. "I don't know, probably some good for nothing little neko." He says teasingly as he extends his arm to the side of her head, flicking it in a joking way.

Jennete said:

"What is it, Nikky? Oh and do you mind telling me why I sense another presence in my house?" He asked coldly, not moving to face her or anything.

Roman said:
"What is it, Nikky? Oh and do you mind telling me why I sense another presence in my house?" He asked coldly, not moving to face her or anything.
Nikky: He'll leave if you want him too... he is like me and we had the same employer... He is interested in making the city scream, he is loyal. *she says simply* I thought you would like to look into his eyes face to face to see for yourself.

BlueHawk said:
Guy chuckles as he leans against the wall next to him, smiling sweetly. "I don't know, probably some good for nothing little neko." He says teasingly as he extends his arm to the side of her head, flicking it in a joking way.
Lilly:*smirks a bit and she watches him, her ears slowly transforming into cat ears, flicking at him, tiger ears really* Oh you think so?

Jennete said:
Nikky: He'll leave if you want him too... he is like me and we had the same employer... He is interested in making the city scream, he is loyal. *she says simply* I thought you would like to look into his eyes face to face to see for yourself.
Takeshi sighed, "If he were to look into my eyes, if anyone were, they would fall under a trance and become a loyal servant if bit worst, they would see the worst of reality and go insane. So I wont be looking into anyone's eyes. Though if he is loyal, he may stay. Tell him this: If he double crosses me, he better pray..." Takeshi said before disappearing.

Jennete said:

Lilly:*smirks a bit and she watches him, her ears slowly transforming into cat ears, flicking at him, tiger ears really* Oh you think so?
Guy nods and smiles right on through. "Yeah I do, I think he had the cutest wittle ears just like you." He says teasingly, in a cute little voice.

BlueHawk said:
Guy nods and smiles right on through. "Yeah I do, I think he had the cutest wittle ears just like you." He says teasingly, in a cute little voice.
Lilly:*growls like a lioness, growling low and loud in his direction them smirks* Mhmm I am sure he did.

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed, "If he were to look into my eyes, if anyone were, they would fall under a trance and become a loyal servant if bit worst, they would see the worst of reality and go insane. So I wont be looking into anyone's eyes. Though if he is loyal, he may stay. Tell him this: If he double crosses me, he better pray..." Takeshi said before disappearing.
Nikky:*nods and she appears back in the room against the wall in the shadows, smirking as she looks at Atrio* Be loyal or he will find a way to kill a shadow.. but you may stay *she bites her lip, happy for once*

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Lilly:*growls like a lioness, growling low and loud in his direction them smirks* Mhmm I am sure he did.
Nikky:*nods and she appears back in the room against the wall in the shadows, smirking as she looks at Atrio* Be loyal or he will find a way to kill a shadow.. but you may stay *she bites her lip, happy for once*

@Daniel reaver
Atrio slowly looked over at nikky and smiled just a little before appearing inbetween the wall and her with his arms around her and his face buried in her neck "ok" we said softly to her

Jennete said:

@Daniel reaver
Guy chuckles and stands off the wall. "It's funny, you truly do not find many neko in this city. Lilly, you are something special." He says with laugh. "Actually, I think there is only one family of them now." He says, dancing around the subject of her being important.

BlueHawk said:
Guy chuckles and stands off the wall. "It's funny, you truly do not find many neko in this city. Lilly, you are something special." He says with laugh. "Actually, I think there is only one family of them now." He says, dancing around the subject of her being important.
Lilly:*she shrugs, not seeing it as a big deal, knowing some people thought the Chattans were important but they just owned the places that were needed, she also knew Scarlet wanted to make a deal with Nora for ownership of the maid cafe and making it a chain*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio slowly looked over at nikky and smiled just a little before appearing inbetween the wall and her with his arms around her and his face buried in her neck "ok" we said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*leans back against him and smirks* Missed you too *she whispers, her body relaxing into his, nearly melting against him like shadows*

Jennete said:
Lilly:*she shrugs, not seeing it as a big deal, knowing some people thought the Chattans were important but they just owned the places that were needed, she also knew Scarlet wanted to make a deal with Nora for ownership of the maid cafe and making it a chain*
Nikky:*leans back against him and smirks* Missed you too *she whispers, her body relaxing into his, nearly melting against him like shadows*
Guy nods at her, assuming she knows what he was implying. "So, you got money than? Shame you already got a family business, or I'd bring you in on mine." He suggest, not expecting her to agree, just wanting to throw the idea out there. "Of course you'd have to get your hands dirty..." He starts, taking his lighter out and flicking it on briefly. "...but you really don't look like the type."

Jennete said:
Atrio just stood there and held onto nikky not wanting it to end as he felt her lean back and relax into him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back