• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "I said 'love'." He said smiling. He kissed her forehead and pulled a hand out of his pocket and slid it into her's.
(( You missed a lot ))
Nike stared at hi blushing badly as she stared at him and let him slide his hand into hers "I-i thought I'd never be able to hear that from you" she whispered as she looked down a little before back up "I love you too" she said quickly to him

(Explain!!! ;-; *starts to rip hear out in frustration*)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Nike stared at hi blushing badly as she stared at him and let him slide his hand into hers "I-i thought I'd never be able to hear that fro you"

[/QUOTE]
"Why would you think that? We are dating as of today, so why wouldn't your boyfriend say he loves?" Han asked smirking a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
Nike stared at hi blushing badly as she stared at him and let him slide his hand into hers "I-i thought I'd never be able to hear that from you" she whispered as she looked down a little before back up "I love you too" she said quickly to him

(Explain!!! ;-; *starts to rip hear out in frustration*)

[/QUOTE]
(( Well my bad guy, has let Nikky join his group and their plans to takeover Aion start tomorrow. Also, Nikky just beat up Guy
xD ))

Roman said:
"Why would you think that? We are dating as of today, so why wouldn't your boyfriend say he loves?" Han asked smirking a little.

(( Well my bad guy, has let Nikky join his group and their plans to takeover Aion start tomorrow. Also, Nikky just beat up Guy
xD ))
"W-well I thought that boyfriend and girlfriend didn't say I love you I the first day. Even though I wanted to say it since we k..... We kissed" she said softly to him as she leaned into him nuzzling his chest softly

(Well shit I had atrio reckon the city already till guy came along then left so I guess I'll just have hi go back to wrecking the place xD )

Atrio sighed as the tendrils of shadow burst from his back and launched at the buildings around him smashing through the windows then breaking apart to make smaller tentacles and wreacking re buildings causing at least two explosions fro two buildings as he wrecked "nikky please" he whispered not knowing if she would hear this desperate plead or not

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-well I thought that boyfriend and girlfriend didn't say I love you I the first day. Even though I wanted to say it since we k..... We kissed" she said softly to him as she leaned into him nuzzling his chest softly
(Well shit I had atrio reckon the city already till guy came along then left so I guess I'll just have hi go back to wrecking the place xD )

Atrio sighed as the tendrils of shadow burst from his back and launched at the buildings around him smashing through the windows then breaking apart to make smaller tentacles and wreacking re buildings causing at least two explosions fro two buildings as he wrecked "nikky please" he whispered not knowing if she would hear this desperate plead or not

[/QUOTE]
(( You might wanna keep the city the way it is. I have something planned for it. xD ))

"Great minds think alike." Han said smiling. "There isn't anything wrong with saying you love your girlfriend or boyfriend on the first day. If you ask me, it's showing that you already care for both them and their feelings."

Roman said:
(( You might wanna keep the city the way it is. I have something planned for it. xD ))
"Great minds think alike." Han said smiling. "There isn't anything wrong with saying you love your girlfriend or boyfriend on the first day. If you ask me, it's showing that you already care for both them and their feelings."
(No I will not. Besides he's just wreaking a couple buildings and setting two on fire it's not like his trying to break every thing xD )

Mika looked at him "th-then I love you." She said quickly to him the words embarrassing her but making her feel lighter than a feather and the happiest girl in the world every time they rolled off her tong

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](No I will not. Besides he's just wreaking a couple buildings and setting two on fire it's not like his trying to break every thing xD )
Mika looked at him "th-then I love you." She said quickly to him the words embarrassing her but making her feel lighter than a feather and the happiest girl in the world every time they rolled off her tong

[/QUOTE]
(( xD Alright then. I will leave you to your building wrecking. Just know after my guy is done with it... We could only hope is all I will say ))

Han nodded, "I love you too." He said quietly, before pulling her in for a quick kiss. He looked at the time and frowned a little. "It's getting late. I think I should head back to my apartment. See you tomorrow?" He asked smiling.

Roman said:
(( xD Alright then. I will leave you to your building wrecking. Just know after my guy is done with it... We could only hope is all I will say ))
Han nodded, "I love you too." He said quietly, before pulling her in for a quick kiss. He looked at the time and frowned a little. "It's getting late. I think I should head back to my apartment. See you tomorrow?" He asked smiling.
"Bye" she said happily although her expression showed disappointment before she grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down kissing him before she let go and blushed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Bye" she said happily although her expression showed disappointment before she grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down kissing him before she let go and blushed

[/QUOTE]
Han smirked, and kissed her back roughly. He pulled away slowly and kept his eyes in her.

Roman said:
Han smirked, and kissed her back roughly. He pulled away slowly and kept his eyes in her.
Mika stood there for a second with a kissing fave still on her face and her eyes closed before she slowly opened them half way and stared back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika stood there for a second with a kissing fave still on her face and her eyes closed before she slowly opened them half way and stared back

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled and looked down at her, staring right back.

tumblr_mrx3kpUEgG1s5jvk5o2_r1_500.gif

"You look like you didn't want to stop? Maybe we enjoy kissing one another." He said smiling a little

Roman said:
Han smiled and looked down at her, staring right back.
tumblr_mrx3kpUEgG1s5jvk5o2_r1_500.gif

"You look like you didn't want to stop? Maybe we enjoy kissing one another." He said smiling a little
Mika blushed and looked down a little "wh-what If I do" she said embarrassingly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed and looked down a little "wh-what If I do" she said embarrassingly to him

[/QUOTE]
"T-then we should kiss some more..." Han said putting his hands in his pocket. He then began looking everywhere else besides at Mika, so he could hide his blush.

Roman said:
"T-then we should kiss some more..." Han said putting his hands in his pocket. He then began looking everywhere else besides at Mika, so he could hide his blush.
Mika blushed but bright her hands to his cheeks then pecked his lips "I-i love you. I'll see you tomorrow?" She said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed but bright her hands to his cheeks then pecked his lips "I-i love you. I'll see you tomorrow?" She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled and nodded, "Alright. See you tomorrow." He said back, his clothes changing into what he fought, Mika in earlier. He then disappeared and made it to his apartment in seconds.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-well I thought that boyfriend and girlfriend didn't say I love you I the first day. Even though I wanted to say it since we k..... We kissed" she said softly to him as she leaned into him nuzzling his chest softly

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*sits up in bed in a sweat, looking around for Atrio, sensing his power* A..Atrio? *gone in the next instant, heading to the smoke and flames, instantly beside him as she watches him destroy the buildings and the souls inside, wrapping her arms slowly around him from behind*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*sits up in bed in a sweat, looking around for Atrio, sensing his power* A..Atrio? *gone in the next instant, heading to the smoke and flames, instantly beside him as she watches him destroy the buildings and the souls inside, wrapping her arms slowly around him from behind*
atrio just stood there feeling nikkys arms around him but not believing it was her 'stupid mind tricks' he thought as he stood there the mass tendrils rip apart the insides of the buildings

Han sighed as he got ready for bed. He ate a quick snack and then brushed his teeth. When Han finished, he yawned and laid down in bed, quickly falling asleep.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Yeah" He said softly before kissing her nose
Snow: Y..you are too kind to me *she whispers softly and kisses him softly on the lips once, having been working up her courage inside*

Jennete said:
Snow: Y..you are too kind to me *she whispers softly and kisses him softly on the lips once, having been working up her courage inside*
Al smiled as she kissed him "Only because you deserve it" He said softly

Jennete said:
((I have decided they are so like Tokyo Ghoul so I will make her Riza in pics lol))
Nikky:*pulls him closer and nuzzles his neck* What happened? *she whispers, pressing against him*

View attachment 136859

Snow:*blushes and gets up* I...I'm going...to get food, lets go out to eat hmm?
Al smiled "Yeah that would rock" He said happily as he got up

(( Well, we still have to hold back the invasion of Aion, because Daniel isn't here.... Again xD ))

Jennete said:
((I have decided they are so like Tokyo Ghoul so I will make her Riza in pics lol))
Nikky:*pulls him closer and nuzzles his neck* What happened? *she whispers, pressing against him*

View attachment 136859

Snow:*blushes and gets up* I...I'm going...to get food, lets go out to eat hmm?
Atrio stood there still looking down as e felt her press against him "nothing" he said softly to her as the tendrils of shadow started to retract from the stores an back to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio stood there still looking down as e felt her press against him "nothing" he said softly to her as the tendrils of shadow started to retract from the stores an back to him

[/QUOTE]
Nikky: You feeding on a mass scale tonight.. or are you just upset? *she whispers, turning him to face her, her forehead against his*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back