• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Jennete said:
Nikky: You feeding on a mass scale tonight.. or are you just upset? *she whispers, turning him to face her, her forehead against his*
"Pained" he said softly as e closed his eyes still thinking this was a halucination and the real nikky was off some where else and this was just his mind tryin to combat the chaotic and massive affects of every thing

(And now I also really want to make atrios appearance him xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Pained" he said softly as e closed his eyes still thinking this was a halucination and the real nikky was off some where else and this was just his mind tryin to combat the chaotic and massive affects of every thing

(And now I also really want to make atrios appearance him xD )

[/QUOTE]
((lol dooo it.))

Nikky:*whispers softly to him* I'm not a halucination Atrio... I missed you. I just know that you, even though you are a nightmare... you would hate me when you found out what I did... what I do.. what I enjoy doing. I like killing, I like feeding.. but I also like you... its conflicting.

Guy holds his head and groans as he sits up, now in a small park instead of the hospital. "Ugh... What happened?" He says weakly as he looks down at his chest, moving his shirt to find scars where the scratches were. "Shit." He mutters, hoping that the fight was all in his mind.

Jennete said:
((lol dooo it.))
Nikky:*whispers softly to him* I'm not a halucination Atrio... I missed you. I just know that you, even though you are a nightmare... you would hate me when you found out what I did... what I do.. what I enjoy doing. I like killing, I like feeding.. but I also like you... its conflicting.
(I think I will xD )

Atrio slowly slid his arms around nikky "I've beer cared about another living thing till I found you. Found the one that uferstood every thing. That could know what it was like to be born from darkness and hate and fear. I guess I clung to the thought that I could have found some one that I could fight this world with" he said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I think I will xD )
Atrio slowly slid his arms around nikky "I've beer cared about another living thing till I found you. Found the one that uferstood every thing. That could know what it was like to be born from darkness and hate and fear. I guess I clung to the thought that I could have found some one that I could fight this world with" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*wraps him close, her darkness feeding his, their shadows blending and wrapping around each other* I want to hear the world scream in fear... It is who I am.. and any one as feeling as you would grow to hate me for it..

Jennete said:
Nikky:*wraps him close, her darkness feeding his, their shadows blending and wrapping around each other* I want to hear the world scream in fear... It is who I am.. and any one as feeling as you would grow to hate me for it..
"You act like I don't want the same thing" he said with a small laugh "I might be caring but that still doesn't mean I don't want to hear the world scream in fear. Sheesh" he said softly to her as e closed his eyes feeling the shadows mix

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You act like I don't want the same thing" he said with a small laugh "I might be caring but that still doesn't mean I don't want to hear the world scream in fear. Sheesh" he said softly to her as e closed his eyes feeling the shadows mix

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*she whispers slowly* When I worked with guy I would sleep with men..use them to gain more money and power *knowing he could hate her for that.. since she didn't feel one ounce of guilt about doing it, willing to do it again if her new boss needed her too. Knowing... it didn't mean anything to her*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she whispers slowly* When I worked with guy I would sleep with men..use them to gain more money and power *knowing he could hate her for that.. since she didn't feel one ounce of guilt about doing it, willing to do it again if her new boss needed her too. Knowing... it didn't mean anything to her*
Atrio frowned "that's the one difference. I want to save my self for some one. That would truly stay with me. But I don't care for the past unless the past is a good thing like meeting you" he said still looking down as he held onto we tighter

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio frowned "that's the one difference. I want to save my self for some one. That would truly stay with me. But I don't care for the past unless the past is a good thing like meeting you" he said still looking down as he held onto we tighter

[/QUOTE]
Nikky: If my boss asked me too...needed me too I would have to you know that right Atrio... its my job. *she tilts her head, her hands in his hair*

Jennete said:
Nikky: If my boss asked me too...needed me too I would have to you know that right Atrio... its my job. *she tilts her head, her hands in his hair*
"Why nikky. You throw your body away to savages. Why not just make them think they have had the night of there lives" he said a little desperate to change her at least to not do that any more "we are masters of the mind after all so what's not to say that we can't give them a halucination of lust" he said softly his back starting to turn black again as the tendrils prepared to continue there rampage again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why nikky. You throw your body away to savages. Why not just make them think they have had the night of there lives" he said a little desperate to change her at least to not do that any more "we are masters of the mind after all so what's not to say that we can't give them a halucination of lust" he said softly his back starting to turn black again as the tendrils prepared to continue there rampage again

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*she shrugs and looks at him a little playful now, her body pressing against his* I never had a reason too... maybe now I do?

Jennete said:
Guy coughs as he struggles to stand, still feeling a little weak from the fight. He lights a cigarette and puts it behind his ear, feeling the ashes roll down his head. He fixes his shirt as he reaches back for the cigarette and puts it in his mouth.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she shrugs and looks at him a little playful now, her body pressing against his* I never had a reason too... maybe now I do?
Atrio smiled slightly "and what reason would that be." He said before frowning a little thinking back to guy 'he's the reason isn't he' he thought as his hair started To turn a ghostly white as e looked at nikky his pitch black eyes showin nothing of the desperateness he was feeling for her

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled slightly "and what reason would that be." He said before frowning a little thinking back to guy 'he's the reason isn't he' he thought as his hair started To turn a ghostly white [/QUOTE] Nikky:*a chair appears as she moves to his side said:
57a8c31be7f13_NikkyandAtrio.jpeg.e5a5ff0922160586daf63c17141835c2.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• Nikky and Atrio.jpeg
    Nikky and Atrio.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 4
Jennete said:
Nikky:*a chair appears as she moves to his side, her hair purple in fear mode, whispering as she digs her finger tips into his shoulders* You.
View attachment 136911
Atrio just sat there leting her dig her nails into his shoulders "and why me. I was just some stupid clingy boy who couldn't remove the fact that I love you and leave you alone to live your life" he said frankly to her as he looked down a little feeling some blood leak from his shoulders. Seeing that it wasn't a read but a pitch black

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio just sat there leting her dig her nails into his shoulders "and why me. I was just some stupid clingy boy who couldn't remove the fact that I love you and leave you alone to live your life" he said frankly to her as he looked down a little feeling some blood leak from his shoulders. Seeing that it wasn't a read but a pitch black

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*swings herself around, sitting on his lap as she raises her bloody fingers to slowly lick off, her eyes on his, refusing to answer his pointless questions. She was not sappy, she knew that he knew how she felt it was his own fears holding him back...she could smell them after all*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*swings herself around, sitting on his lap as she raises her bloody fingers to slowly lick off, her eyes on his, refusing to answer his pointless questions. She was not sappy, she knew that he knew how she felt it was his own fears holding him back...she could smell them after all*
"Do you truly feel for me?" He asked her as he stared at her eyes looking into ten and seeing every thing about her except the feelings she had for him if there was any there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Do you truly feel for me?" He asked her as he stared at her eyes looking into ten and seeing every thing about her except the feelings she had for him if there was any there

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*she nods her head as she bites her finger tips hard, making them bleed and she traces them over his lips, smirking as she lets him feed off her inner fears about her having to change,,,having to be something she wasn't for him.*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she nods her head as she bites her finger tips hard, making them bleed and she traces them over his lips, smirking as she lets him feed off her inner fears about her having to change,,,having to be something she wasn't for him.*
River quickly leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers with his eyes closed before he slowly pulled away licking any blood that was on his lips off

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio quickly leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers with his eyes closed before he slowly pulled away licking any blood that was on his lips off

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*she kisses him back, different from how a human would kiss, a possessive and demanding kiss that fed off of the blood of the other, drinking in his fears and scent through the kiss, her eyes on his face, grinning as her claws on her hands run up his chest, tearing the fabric*

Guy takes a drag of the cigarette and taps the ashes against his pants, toying with a rip in his shirt near his chest. "And I really liked this shirt." He says frustrated, continuing down the road.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she kisses him back, different from how a human would kiss, a possessive and demanding kiss that fed off of the blood of the other, drinking in his fears and scent through the kiss, her eyes on his face, grinning as her claws on her hands run up his chest, tearing the fabric*
Atrio watched her claws rip through his short before he looked at her eyes and stared into them letting we do what she wanted

BlueHawk said:
Guy takes a drag of the cigarette and taps the ashes against his pants, toying with a rip in his shirt near his chest. "And I really liked this shirt." He says frustrated, continuing down the road.
Lilly:*walking down the street, lost and pissed off about it but she sighs a bit, running a hand through her sandy blonde hair before bumping into Guy and she falls down, frowning since she fell on her tail* Hey watch it!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio watched her claws rip through his short before he looked at her eyes and stared into them letting we do what she wanted

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*she looks at him and kisses him again slower this time, biting his bottom lip to taste his blood, his blood inducing fear and hysteria, able to feed his shadows and dark aura now* I think if a shadow were to love, that is what I am doing... loving you *she whispers slowly on his lips*

Jennete said:
Lilly:*walking down the street, lost and pissed off about it but she sighs a bit, running a hand through her sandy blonde hair before bumping into Guy and she falls down, frowning since she fell on her tail* Hey watch it!
Guy stumbles back, giving her a joking look. "Well I am just terriebly sorry ma'am." He says, his voice a mix of slight sincereness, but mostly joking around. He extends a hand to help her up off of the ground, yet to notice her neko appearance.

Jennete said:

Nikky:*she looks at him and kisses him again slower this time, biting his bottom lip to taste his blood, his blood inducing fear and hysteria, able to feed his shadows and dark aura now* I think if a shadow were to love, that is what I am doing... loving you *she whispers slowly on his lips*
Atrio smiled slightly and kissed her back again as his aura grew darker for some reason he didn't know why but this.... Love made him feel more powerful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back