• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Hazel see asuna up as she smiled" i made this for you" she say as she was eating her rice ball she likes to make" what we gonna do today" she asked

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazel smiled" um Ausuna can we go out somewhere" she say" i'm bored" she say as she smiled looking outside as she was brushing her hair with her fingers looking outside she thought she saw her twin as she sighed

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel smiled" um Ausuna can we go out somewhere" she say" i'm bored" she say as she smiled looking outside as she was brushing her hair with her fingers looking outside she thought she saw her twin as she sighed
@Roman
Asuna smiled, "Sure. Where is it that you wanna go though?" She asked.

Hazel looked at her as she wasn't sure" can we get the clothes i wanna met your little sister" she sayto her

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel looked at her as she wasn't sure" can we get the clothes i wanna met your little sister" she sayto her
Asuna chuckled, "Of course, I'll just use my powers to get us there."

Hazel just smiled as she hold onto asuna as she smiled as she saw a older lady and a girl as she hide behind ausna she was being shy

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel just smiled as she hold onto asuna as she smiled as she saw a older lady and a girl as she hide behind ausna she was being shy
Asuna's mother blinked at the sight of Hazel, "Asuna? Is that you're daughter?" Asuna blinked and waved her hands, "No! This is Hazel, I adopted her." She said smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
(Okay but now I feel bad xD )

Al smiled back at Snow "Shall we?"

@Jennete
((sorry I had to go to my new job sooner then expected, just got home and gosh my booty hurts from them making me sit and do my computer work on a wooden stool for 8 hours))

Snow:*she nods happily and hug him* Yes we shall!!

Jennete said:
((sorry I had to go to my new job sooner then expected, just got home and gosh my booty hurts from them making me sit and do my computer work on a wooden stool for 8 hours))
Snow:*she nods happily and hug him* Yes we shall!!
( xD .....Booty xD )

Al chuckled and hugged her back "Calm yourself"

shortyshot8 said:
( xD .....Booty xD )
Al chuckled and hugged her back "Calm yourself"
((its the pg word shhhh))

Snow: But I am excited for our date, are we getting a taxi there??

Jennete said:
((its the pg word shhhh))
Snow: But I am excited for our date, are we getting a taxi there??
(I think my friend just killed herself......I'm a horrible person)

Al smiled "I assume so"

shortyshot8 said:
(I think my friend just killed herself......I'm a horrible person)
Al smiled "I assume so"
((oh my god!!))

Snow:*she smiles and waves her hand as a town car pulls up, it is one owned by the chattans to drive them around, she just called it a taxi because she wanted to seem normal* Okay lets go!!

Jennete said:
((oh my god!!))
Snow:*she smiles and waves her hand as a town car pulls up, it is one owned by the chattans to drive them around, she just called it a taxi because she wanted to seem normal* Okay lets go!!
(I know...)

Al smiled as he went in as well

...Time to stab @Jennete

Hazel just stayed behind Asuna as she held on her pants she was little scared of adults" don't hurt me" she say scared as she looked at the mother of Asuna she used her powers to get some cookies as she smiled eating them

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back