• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel smiled" yeah your amazing you like a big sister" she say as she smiled when she finished" does the spell last forever or" she asked looking the window of stores as she looked away" what your sister like" she asked
"Yes, the spell does last forever." Asuna said, nodding her head. "My sister? Well she's sort of like you. She's older though, turning 12 this year." She says. "She's really nice, but stubborn sometimes."

Hazel looked at her as she saw a storm coming as she froze as she was scared" storm go away go away" she say as she was shaking" are we almost there" she say

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel looked at her as she saw a storm coming as she froze as she was scared" storm go away go away" she say as she was shaking" are we almost there" she say
Asuna smiled an pointed at her apartment.

P1130060.jpg

"It seems my roommate is home too. Come on, let's go!" She said, as she held on to Hazel's hand as walked her to the apartment

Hazel looked at her as she smiled" whoa its big" she say as she smiled looking at her as she smiled as she walked with her as shse a girl as she just hid she was being shy" hi" she say

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel looked at her as she smiled" whoa its big" she say as she smiled looking at her as she smiled as she walked with her as shse a girl as she just hid she was being shy" hi" she say
Asuna's roommate looked at Hazel, "Hello, welcome to our home." She said waving. "This is Hazel." Asuna said softly.

Hazel looked at her" mmm i'm hungry" she say whining a little as she smiled" nice to meet you" she say to the girl as she saw a tv as she watched the tv as she sat on the floor

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel looked at her" mmm i'm hungry" she say whining a little as she smiled" nice to meet you" she say to the girl as she saw a tv as she watched the tv as she sat on the floor
Asuna went to the kitchen and made Hazel a snack. She then made her way to Hazel, "Here you are." She says.

Hazel smiled" thank you big sister" she say smiling as she ate the snack as she just watched the tv as she was watching tom and jerry as she was yawning a little

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel smiled" thank you big sister" she say smiling as she ate the snack as she just watched the tv as she was watching tom and jerry as she was yawning a little
"You're welcome. If you ever need anything, just ask. OK?" Asuna asked her.

Hazel looked at her" anything i want" she say as she looked at her as she saw a magzine as she read it as it was getting dark outside" what time do i have to go to sleep or i can go to sleep anytime i want" she say smiling

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel looked at her" anything i want" she say as she looked at her as she saw a magzine as she read it as it was getting dark outside" what time do i have to go to sleep or i can go to sleep anytime i want" she say smiling
"I won't be too strict on sleep. Though you will need to get some sleep every night. That being said, you can stay up." She said.

Hazel smiled looking at her" okay" she looked at her as she continue eating her snack as she looked at the roommate" do you have rules i have to follow the orphanage did" she say as her scars was showing as she pulled her sleeve down

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel smiled looking at her" okay" she looked at her as she continue eating her snack as she looked at the roommate" do you have rules i have to follow the orphanage did" she say as her scars was showing as she pulled her sleeve down
Asuna gasped, putting her hands to her mouth, "T-they did that to you?" She asked, hoping she would say no.

Hazel looked away she didn't want to answer she just kept quite as she just watching the tv she pretended she didn't hear what she say as she just sighed they burned her one time

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel looked away she didn't want to answer she just kept quite as she just watching the tv she pretended she didn't hear what she say as she just sighed they burned her one time
Asuna furrowed her brows a little before last looking at the tv and reverting to her other form, that she found rather comforting at home.

latest

"Is that all you need, Hazel? Nothing else?"

Hazel looked at her as she smiled" your pretty in that form and yes they did that to me i don't want to talk about it" she say" can i just go to sleep where my room" she say in a bad mood

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel looked at her as she smiled" your pretty in that form and yes they did that to me i don't want to talk about it" she say" can i just go to sleep where my room" she say in a bad mood
Asuna stood up and snapped her fingers, making the necessary sleeping stuff appear in the room. "Follow me and I'll show you."

Hazel followed her as she smiled as she saw a bed as she saw it was dark inside as she turned on the light she was kind afraid of the dark at times" thank you Asuana" she sy to her smiling

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel followed her as she smiled as she saw a bed as she saw it was dark inside as she turned on the light she was kind afraid of the dark at times" thank you Asuana" she sy to her smiling
"You're welcome. My room is down the hall if you need anything." Asuna said softly. "I'm gonna go now, so is there anything you need?"

Hazel looked at her" no i'm fine" she say as she climb into her bed" you done enough for me i can't ask for anything else" she say yawning

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel looked at her" no i'm fine" she say as she climb into her bed" you done enough for me i can't ask for anything else" she say yawning
"I'm your new caretaker. I have to make sure you have everything that you need." Asuna said, making a night light appear. "Goodnight and sweet dreams, Hazel." She said, leaving the room.

Hazel looked at the night light as she smiled dreaming she didn't like waking up too early in the morning as she just hug the blanket when she got up shse went downstairs as she rubbed her eyes as she smiled

i'm back =)

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel looked at the night light as she smiled dreaming she didn't like waking up too early in the morning as she just hug the blanket when she got up shse went downstairs as she rubbed her eyes as she smiled

i'm back =)
Asuna was still asleep in her room. She was up all night with her roommate, watching movies and TV. She didn't feel like waking up either.

Zeldafangirl said:
Hazel made brekfest for the girls as she smiled
Asuna woke up a few hours later, sniffing the air as she she rubbed her eyes. "Who's cooking?" She asked, making her way into the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back