• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*not giving away her youngest Sister Lilly... ((who i am too lazy to make a cs for today)) she nods and agrees with him* Your point being?
Al smirked "If you are a Niko and you have a sister and that girl today was a Niko that means that your sister would have to be that girl!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "If you are a Niko and you have a sister and that girl today was a Niko that means that your sister would have to be that girl!"
Scarlet: Oh look you can add. Now if you will excuse me.. *she turns around sighing as she goes to the stairs*

Jennete said:
Scarlet: Oh look you can add. Now if you will excuse me.. *she turns around sighing as she goes to the stairs*
Al sighed "What the hell is wrong with that girl?" He asked himself

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "What the hell is wrong with that girl?" He asked himself
Scarlet:*sighs speaking with Snow as she goes to the kitchen and starts making her some soup* That boy is downstairs

Snow:*curious she goes to the door and peeks out through the crack* Really? Where?

Scarlet: I get a bad feeling from him Snow.. *she warns sighing as she grills two fishes*

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*sighs speaking with Snow as she goes to the kitchen and starts making her some soup* That boy is downstairs
Snow:*curious she goes to the door and peeks out through the crack* Really? Where?

Scarlet: I get a bad feeling from him Snow.. *she warns sighing as she grills two fishes*
Al sighed as he leaned into a wall "This really sucks.......Why is that girl so cold to me?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he leaned into a wall "This really sucks.......Why is that girl so cold to me?"
Snow:*sighs nodding and eats her soup and fish, pouting though just a little*

Scarlet: Stop pouting and do your homework *she calls out as she shuts the door and comes back downstairs, eating her grilled fish and sits behind the counter again*

Jennete said:
Snow:*sighs nodding and eats her soup and fish, pouting though just a little*
Scarlet: Stop pouting and do your homework *she calls out as she shuts the door and comes back downstairs, eating her grilled fish and sits behind the counter again*
Al occasionally glances at Scarlet while thinking "Why does she hate me so much?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Yeah damn right I'm staring because I honestly need to know....What did I do to make you hate me?"
Scarlet: To hate you I would actually have to care about you *she says calmly as she reads a book*

Jennete said:
Scarlet: To hate you I would actually have to care about you *she says calmly as she reads a book*
Al sighed "Why are you so rude?" He asked her actually kind of sad

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Why are you so rude?" He asked her actually kind of sad
Scarlet:*surprised and she looks up with just barely raised eyebrows* Rude?

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*surprised and she looks up with just barely raised eyebrows* Rude?
Al nodded "Yeah you are always saying rude stuff to me" He said sadly

Jennete said:
Scarlet: I thought I was saying true things to you
Al shook his head "Listen you aren't ever going to make it far in the world if you say stuff like that" He said honestly

"Thanks... I'm not suppose to mess with the coffee machines.. if my manger asks... tell her it takes like it always does" She says to him quietly before walking to deal with another customer.

@Daniel reaver

Mika walked out not having found a book and looked around with I sigh

He nodded then blushed as he took another drink of the coffe feeling it warm him up as the rain out side lightened just a little bit

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "Listen you aren't ever going to make it far in the world if you say stuff like that" He said honestly
Scarlet: I graduated from college top of my class, am Heir to my families powers, and I own and run a book store that brings in more than enough money for I sell slightly used college text books in a college town and high school text books in a place where the school district is No.1. You are 19 and still in school yes? I have more life experience than you if that is the age we are going by Mr.Short. I believe by those measures of Money, education and Status... I have gone far. As Far as I wish if you wish to measure on a larger corporate scale. *she says all of this calm and neutral, just stating facts*

Jennete said:
Scarlet: I graduated from college top of my class, am Heir to my families powers, and I own and run a book store that brings in more than enough money for I sell slightly used college text books in a college town and high school text books in a place where the school district is No.1. You are 19 and still in school yes? I have more life experience than you if that is the age we are going by Mr.Short. I believe by those measures of Money, education and Status... I have gone far. As Far as I wish if you wish to measure on a larger corporate scale. *she says all of this calm and neutral, just stating facts*
Al sighed not caring of most of what she said "Why do you keep calling me Mr.Short?" He asked her

"Nebula! What were you talking to that customer about?" Her manager booms at her.

"He asked a question about the cookies. I answered them" She says with a straight face, almost a perfect lie.

He manager walks over to Skylar before stopping. "Was that waitress causing you any trouble sir" The lady says.

@Daniel reaver

Skylar shook his head softly looking down and blushing "n-no she wasn't. I was just asking her about the cookies and she was very helpful" he said wondering what cookies where

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed not caring of most of what she said "Why do you keep calling me Mr.Short?" He asked her
Scarlet:*about to answer*

Snow: Because she doesn't like associating too much with the customers *she smiles sweetly at Al and goes to stand by Scarlet, flinching a little under her cold gaze* I was bored upstairs....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back