• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*about to answer*
Snow: Because she doesn't like associating too much with the customers *she smiles sweetly at Al and goes to stand by Scarlet, flinching a little under her cold gaze* I was bored upstairs....
Al looked shocked "What the hell?" He looked at his hands "Am I getting weak? I should have sensed you arriving yet I didn't"

"If any of my waitresses cause you any problems. Let me know" She says as she walks away.

Nebula walks back over with a small plate of cookies. She places them down before sitting across from him.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "What the hell?" He looked at his hands "Am I getting weak? I should have sensed you arriving yet I didn't"
Snow:*tilts her head* Maybe you were distracted??

Scarlet:*sighs reading her book and ignores the two*

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head* Maybe you were distracted??
Scarlet:*sighs reading her book and ignores the two*
Al smiled "You somehow always manage to make me feel better" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "You somehow always manage to make me feel better" He said happily
Snow:*tilts her head confused and smiles though* Always? This is only the second time we have talked Al.

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head confused and smiles though* Always? This is only the second time we have talked Al.
Al laughed a little "Forget it" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Forget it" He said happily
Snow:*smiles a bit and looks down brushing her hair out of her face as she glances at the door when the last customer leaves and her black ears appear and her tail* So.. what kind of creature are you?

Scarlet:*relaxing in her ears and tail as well, still reading*

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles a bit and looks down brushing her hair out of her face as she glances at the door when the last customer leaves and her black ears appear and her tail* So.. what kind of creature are you?
Scarlet:*relaxing in her ears and tail as well, still reading*
Al smiled "Well I am actually a Human" He said honestly before lighting his hand on fire "I just have a ridiculous amount of Magic power"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Well I am actually a Human" He said honestly before lighting his hand on fire "I just have a ridiculous amount of Magic power"
Snow:*her eyes widen and she smiles, purring a little in appreciation* Oh that is so cool!

Scarlet: *sighs* You are showing signs of over friendliness little sister, you haven't even told him your name.

Snow:*blushes a bit and glances at Al* It's Snow.. My name, It's Snow Ceinlys. *Her last name, an ancient Celtic word meaning Cat*

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen and she smiles, purring a little in appreciation* Oh that is so cool!
Scarlet: *sighs* You are showing signs of over friendliness little sister, you haven't even told him your name.

Snow:*blushes a bit and glances at Al* It's Snow.. My name, It's Snow Ceinlys. *Her last name, an ancient Celtic word meaning Cat*
Al smiled "Snow huh? That is a very lovely name" He said happily to her

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Snow huh? That is a very lovely name" He said happily to her
Snow:*she smiles softly and brushes her hair back again smiling* Thank you Al

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles softly and brushes her hair back again smiling* Thank you Al
Al smiled "Oh and don't think I'm doing this just to be nice I actually think that's a lovely name" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Oh and don't think I'm doing this just to be nice I actually think that's a lovely name" He said happily
Snow:*grins and steps out from behind the counter* Oh, you have no reason to just be nice so I believed it. You are here to buy a book right? Maybe I can hel- *yelps as she trips over the rug right outside the counter and she falls, groaning* Not again.....

Jennete said:
Snow:*grins and steps out from behind the counter* Oh, you have no reason to just be nice so I believed it. You are here to buy a book right? Maybe I can hel- *yelps as she trips over the rug right outside the counter and she falls, groaning* Not again.....
Al smiled as he held out a hand for her to take "Hey it's fine everyone makes mistakes" He said happily with a warm smile

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as he held out a hand for her to take "Hey it's fine everyone makes mistakes" He said happily with a warm smile
Snow:*laughs taking it and stands, brushing herself off and smiles, blushing slightly embarrassed* I need help a lot.. my one flaw is I have very unsteady footing

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs taking it and stands, brushing herself off and smiles, blushing slightly embarrassed* I need help a lot.. my one flaw is I have very unsteady footing
Al smiled "Hey you have to admit that isn't a bad flaw...My flaw would be....Forget it" He said as his smile faded

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Hey you have to admit that isn't a bad flaw...My flaw would be....Forget it" He said as his smile faded
Snow:*tilts her head and takes his hands smiling encouragingly* No Tell me, it is okay I won't share

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head and takes his hands smiling encouragingly* No Tell me, it is okay I won't share
Al sighed "Just forget I was here" He said sadly as he began to walk to the door

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Just forget I was here" He said sadly as he began to walk to the door
Snow:*looks down and nods her head, not one to fight things people decide to do and she waves bye before going back behind the counter* Oh.. Well then goodnight Al!

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks down and nods her head, not one to fight things people decide to do and she waves bye before going back behind the counter* Oh.. Well then goodnight Al!
Al waves back "Sorry for acting so strange!" He called out

shortyshot8 said:
Al waves back "Sorry for acting so strange!" He called out
Scarlet:*does not acknowledge him as he leaves*

Snow:*sighs since she had just screwed up her first friendship*

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*does not acknowledge him as he leaves*
Snow:*sighs since she had just screwed up her first friendship*
Al sighed as he sat down on a nearby bench and it began raining making steam come off of him "Just fucking great"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he sat down on a nearby bench and it began raining making steam come off of him "Just fucking great"
Scarlet:*starts putting books up*

Snow:*she hums and starts turning the open sign to closed when she see's Al... she sighs and gets an umbrella and goes outside, handing him one, an extra a customer forgot at their shop* Here you go...

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*starts putting books up*
Snow:*she hums and starts turning the open sign to closed when she see's Al... she sighs and gets an umbrella and goes outside, handing him one, an extra a customer forgot at their shop* Here you go...
Al shook his head "It's fine keep it....I need to feel this pain" He said as he looked up

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "It's fine keep it....I need to feel this pain" He said as he looked up
Snow: No you don't. *she says softly* The only pain we should feel is when we fall down.. not when our friends are picking us back up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back