• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Jennete said:
Snow:*yawns rubbing her nose* I was trying to tell you that you should put me down becauce i didn't know when I would turn human *blushes shrugging and sits up*
Al blushed a bit more "Damn I'm an idiot!" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a bit more "Damn I'm an idiot!" He said sadly
Snow:*she shakes her head* No you just...can't speak kitten *laughs a little*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she shakes her head* No you just...can't speak kitten *laughs a little*
Al sighed "You really are too kind" He said before hugging her "Thank you for everything"

Hagehiro woke up after a kid throw a little rock on him. "Dang... you little..." He want to say something but then saws that his mother are there and he's only 4 years old. He sighed and stands up and walked down the street. He holds at the library and enters.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "You really are too kind" He said before hugging her "Thank you for everything"
Snow:*smiles and is about to go to the door when he hugs her and her face goes red, hugging him back, her hands awkwardly patting his back having never really hugged someone other than her sisters and any girls that were friends she had had...* Oh I um you are..yes! *squeaks out and backs away, looking at the floor and the stress causes her to turn into a kitten again and she darts under the couch to the very back to curl up and hide and dye in a corner of embarrassment*

Rayischo said:
Hagehiro woke up after a kid throw a little rock on him. "Dang... you little..." He want to say something but then saws that his mother are there and he's only 4 years old. He sighed and stands up and walked down the street. He holds at the library and enters.
((Hey haha, if you wanted you can enter the book store instead and I can have Scarlet interact with you :) . ))

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and is about to go to the door when he hugs her and her face goes red, hugging him back, her hands awkwardly patting his back having never really hugged someone other than her sisters and any girls that were friends she had had...* Oh I um you are..yes! *squeaks out and backs away, looking at the floor and the stress causes her to turn into a kitten again and she darts under the couch to the very back to curl up and hide and dye in a corner of embarrassment*

((Hey haha, if you wanted you can enter the book store instead and I can have Scarlet interact with you :) . ))
Al sighed "What the hell?" He asked outloud not sure what just happened

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "What the hell?" He asked outloud not sure what just happened
Snow:*mews and hides in her tiny black paws under the couch... not coming out till she has too because aghh she is so awkward*

Jennete said:
Snow:*mews and hides in her tiny black paws under the couch... not coming out till she has too because aghh she is so awkward*
Al sighed "Hey it's fine it was just a hug" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Hey it's fine it was just a hug" He said happily
Snow:*mews shortly as a no...as in no way is she facing her awkward aftermath of weirding out.. purring being heard under the couch as she fines a place up above that she can arc her back into and rub against like a scratching post*

Jennete said:

((Ok thank you :) ))

Jennete said:
Snow:*mews shortly as a no...as in no way is she facing her awkward aftermath of weirding out.. purring being heard under the couch as she fines a place up above that she can arc her back into and rub against like a scratching post*
Al sighed "Jeez you are way too shy" He said sitting down

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Jeez you are way too shy" He said sitting down
Snow:*comes out slowly after a while, peeking her tiny kitten head out looking around to check if he is asleep or gone and slowly makes her way out from under the couch*

Rayischo said:
((Ok thank you :) ))
Scarlet:*looks up at the boy entering her shop and sighs* darnit Snow I thought I told you to lock up *she smiles politely at him* Well I suppose all business is welcome, take your time browsing. *she goes back to reading her book*

Jennete said:
Snow:*comes out slowly after a while, peeking her tiny kitten head out looking around to check if he is asleep or gone and slowly makes her way out from under the couch*

Scarlet:*looks up at the boy entering her shop and sighs* darnit Snow I thought I told you to lock up *she smiles politely at him* Well I suppose all business is welcome, take your time browsing. *she goes back to reading her book*
Al's eyes were closed as he sat there breathing softly as it was clear he was asleep

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes were closed as he sat there breathing softly as it was clear he was asleep
Snow:*wriggles out from under the couch and looks around mewing softly as she pads to the door, not wanting to wake Al up*

Jennete said:
Snow:*wriggles out from under the couch and looks around mewing softly as she pads to the door, not wanting to wake Al up*
Al just continued sleeping

Jennete said:

Hagehiro looks surprised. It's the first time that nobody said something like 'go out smelly dog'. He waves nervously and than asks Scarlet "Did I have to pay?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al just continued sleeping
Snow:*turns back human and opens and closes the door* Wo.. and Safe *she smiles taking a step before tripping over a book* ohh......

((just had too lol))

Rayischo said:
Hagehiro looks surprised. It's the first time that nobody said something like 'go out smelly dog'. He waves nervously and than asks Scarlet "Did I have to pay?"
Scarlet:*raises her eyebrow calmly* If you wish to take a book home you buy it.. if you wish to check a book out you can buy a card here and pay a fee every month like a library but it's $20 a month with a limit of 50 books.

Jennete said:
Snow:*turns back human and opens and closes the door* Wo.. and Safe *she smiles taking a step before tripping over a book* ohh......
((just had too lol))
Al's eyes shot open as he lit his hand on fire about to punch a hole in her before stopping "Don't scare me like that"

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes shot open as he lit his hand on fire about to punch a hole in her before stopping "Don't scare me like that"
Snow:*her eyes wide with pruple gold flecks as they look llike cat eyes, whimpering as she hisses a bit scared of the flame and looks at Al* I..I'm sorry

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes wide with pruple gold flecks as they look llike cat eyes, whimpering as she hisses a bit scared of the flame and looks at Al* I..I'm sorry
Al put out the flame "So-Sorry I freaked out" He said sadly

Rayisho sighed. "I think than I have to go..." He said and opens the door of the book store, ready to leave.

shortyshot8 said:
Al put out the flame "So-Sorry I freaked out" He said sadly
Snow:*shakes her head* No it was my fault...for being weird

Rayischo said:
Rayisho sighed. "I think than I have to go..." He said and opens the door of the book store, ready to leave.
Scarlet:*slightly curious about the dog and she tilts her head* Why do you have to leave?

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head* No it was my fault...for being weird
Scarlet:*slightly curious about the dog and she tilts her head* Why do you have to leave?
Al laughed a little "No it's not....But I'm tired so I will see you later" He said before giving her a quick kiss on the head and sitting down again

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "No it's not....But I'm tired so I will see you later" He said before giving her a quick kiss on the head and sitting down again
Snow:*blushes and nods backing out of the room and closes the door before turning around and she see's Scarlet and Rayisho talking, sensing the excat same problem with him as with Al. No where to go and out of money. She wondered why so many people were homeless and jobless* Hi big sis *she comes behind the counter with Scarlet and waves a little at Rayisho before Scarlet hits her in the ribs with her elbow, she looks down and sees her tail out..which means her cat ears are out* Oh shoot.. *she looks down as she makes them vanish*

Rayischo said:
Rayisho sighed again and close the door. "Because I haven't got money"
@Jennete
Scarlet:*nods slowly* I see. Why do you have no money? Are you a run away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back