• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Rayischo said:
"I don't have a Job yet that's all" Rayisho said and laugh nervously while scratching his head
Scarlet:*thinks about it and looks at Rayisho sighing a little* I think I may have job for you next door. It's a pet store and our parents ran it before our dad left. Our mother now looks after it and it is going to Snow *motions to Snow* when she turns 22 and graduates college. You will be paid $8 an hour and there is an apartment above it that you can look into renting. Mom used to own it but now she rents it out and stays with me here. You can crash there for the night if you wish and talk to her about the job. *she looks at him and senses he still is in high school like their youngest sister Lilly who has been out on a trip* You go to school kid?

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*thinks about it and looks at Rayisho sighing a little* I think I may have job for you next door. It's a pet store and our parents ran it before our dad left. Our mother now looks after it and it is going to Snow *motions to Snow* when she turns 22 and graduates college. You will be paid $8 an hour and there is an apartment above it that you can look into renting. Mom used to own it but now she rents it out and stays with me here. You can crash there for the night if you wish and talk to her about the job. *she looks at him and senses he still is in high school like their youngest sister Lilly who has been out on a trip* You go to school kid?
Rayisho looks very nervous. "Ähh...no..."

(Gonna restart the intro for Kaito...)

Kaito walked into a nearby café. He was bored as usual. He ordered himself a coffee and took a look around.

Aeos walked into the book store camera in hand as he looked around curiously for some thing or some one to take a photo of

(IS any one open in the book store)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Gonna restart the intro for Kaito...)
Kaito walked into a nearby café. He was bored as usual. He ordered himself a coffee and took a look around.
Nora breezed through the customers and greeted many of them. She looked over at a boy who looked bored and walked over to him."Excuse me sir, is there a problem here? You look particularly bored." She said as she stood next to the table.

(Ok)

Aeos held his camera up as he looked through the lens around the store before his gaze came to rest on some one at the counter 'one of those simple yet elegent shots' he thought as he looked at the lighting and the way she was then took the shot his camera makin a loud click

@Rayischo

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Nora breezed through the customers and greeted many of them. She looked over at a boy who looked bored and walked over to him."Excuse me sir, is there a problem here? You look particularly bored." She said as she stood next to the table.
Kaito laughed as he looked up. "I guess you could say that..." He said. "What name would a pretty lady like you have?" He asked.

Kaito laughed as he looked up. "I guess you could say that..." He said. "What name would a pretty lady like you have?" He asked.
Nora raised an eyebrow and smirked,"The pretty ladies name is Nora. I'm the owner of this cafe here."

Kaito nodded happily. "My name's Kaito, but my friends call me Kite!" He said happily as a hippo suddenly appeared next to him in the seat over. "I'm a street performer... One of the best around!" He laughed as he fist bumped his hippo friend.

Kaito nodded happily. "My name's Kaito, but my friends call me Kite!" He said happily as a hippo suddenly appeared next to him in the seat over. "I'm a street performer... One of the best around!" He laughed as he fist bumped his hippo friend.
"So you're a street performer with hippos....that's not at all weird." Nora laughed as she leaned against the table."You'll have to so me your performance some time."

WeirdPrincess said:
"So you're a street performer with hippos....that's not at all weird." Nora laughed as she leaned against the table."You'll have to so me your performance some time."
Kaito flushed a little. A girl was actually talking to him? Like... Small talk? Kaito laughed nervously. "Uh... Yeah sure! Anytime!" He laughed as the hippo disappeared through a portal. "Sorry... I'm a bit weird." He said.

Kaito flushed a little. A girl was actually talking to him? Like... Small talk? Kaito laughed nervously. "Uh... Yeah sure! Anytime!" He laughed as the hippo disappeared through a portal. "Sorry... I'm a bit weird." He said.
"That's fine. Being weird is fun." Nora smiled at him before taking a seat in the chair that the hippo was in before. She took off her apron that was around her waist and set it on her lap."So, Kiato was it? Did you order anything besides that coffee ealier?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's fine. Being weird is fun." Nora smiled at him before taking a seat in the chair that the hippo was in before. She took off her apron that was around her waist and set it on her lap."So, Kiato was it? Did you order anything besides that coffee ealier?"
Kaito blushed. "Umm... No! Yes? Maybe?" He said, losing his cool. Calm down Kite! Just be cool... He thought. "No... But I wouldn't mind ordering something else just so I could talk to you." He said, fixing his mistake.

Kaito blushed. "Umm... No! Yes? Maybe?" He said, losing his cool. Calm down Kite! Just be cool... He thought. "No... But I wouldn't mind ordering something else just so I could talk to you." He said, fixing his mistake.
Nora chuckled as she saw him blush,"Well aren't you cute. What would you like, I can get anything you want." She said as she rested her arms on the table.

((@anyone hey can we like make it morning again or is it already... I can't tell!!!!!!!))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled as she saw him blush,"Well aren't you cute. What would you like, I can get anything you want." She said as she rested her arms on the table.
Kaito kept blushing as he looked at the table. "A-Anything???" He laughed nervously. "N-Never mind, I think I'll just have a donut." He said.

Kaito kept blushing as he looked at the table. "A-Anything???" He laughed nervously. "N-Never mind, I think I'll just have a donut." He said.
Nora chuckled again and stood up,"Then I'll be right back with your donut. If you'll excuse me." She winked at him before breezing through the other tables and disappearing behind the counter.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled again and stood up,"Then I'll be right back with your donut. If you'll excuse me." She winked at him before breezing through the other tables and disappearing behind the counter.
Kaito sighed, the blush still evident on his cheeks. "Geez... She's really cute but I know I don't have a chance... I always mess this sort of thing up." He said.

Kaito sighed, the blush still evident on his cheeks. "Geez... She's really cute but I know I don't have a chance... I always mess this sort of thing up." He said.
Nora hummed as she grabbed a donut from the back and made her way over to Kaito. She set it down in front of him, along with his coffee."There you are. One donut and your previous coffee for the handsome gentleman." She smiled as she took a seat in the chair again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed as she grabbed a donut from the back and made her way over to Kaito. She set it down in front of him, along with his coffee."There you are. One donut and your previous coffee for the handsome gentleman." She smiled as she took a seat in the chair again.
Kaito smiled, his nervousness dying down. "Thanks, your a nice person." He said, sipping his coffee.

Kaito smiled, his nervousness dying down. "Thanks, your a nice person." He said, sipping his coffee.
"You are very welcome. And thank you!" Nora said happily as she took a piece of the donut off and ate it."Could I have some of your coffee? I'm to comfortable to get up and make myself some."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back