• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Guy stands on the corner of a small alleway, taking a final drag of his cigarette as he exhales and drops it, using the bottom of his shoe to extinguish the flame. He scans up and down the street, not looking for anyone in particular as he sighs deeply and leans back into the alley.

BlueHawk said:
Guy stands on the corner of a small alleway, taking a final drag of his cigarette as he exhales and drops it, using the bottom of his shoe to extinguish the flame. He scans up and down the street, not looking for anyone in particular as he sighs deeply and leans back into the alley.
Nikky:*slowly steps out right beside him silently and holds out a bag full of wallets and watches* I made the rounds sexy *she says with her usual pet name for everyone*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*slowly steps out right beside him silently and holds out a bag full of wallets and watches* I made the rounds sexy *she says with her usual pet name for everyone*
Guy nods affirmatively, a small smile on his face. "Another job well done." He says as he holds his hand out to take the bag. "And did you get rid off all your stuff, because I got some more ready to go out." He says as he motions toward a backpack lying deeper in the alleyway.

BlueHawk said:
Guy nods affirmatively, a small smile on his face. "Another job well done." He says as he holds his hand out to take the bag. "And did you get rid off all your stuff, because I got some more ready to go out." He says as he motions toward a backpack lying deeper in the alleyway.
Nikky:*looks at him smirking playfully as she pats his cheek* I'm no armature, of course I did. People really need a fix when they can't even sleep soundly *she says with a knowing smirk*

WeirdPrincess said:
"You are very welcome. And thank you!" Nora said happily as she took a piece of the donut off and ate it."Could I have some of your coffee? I'm to comfortable to get up and make myself some."
Kaito passed her the coffee. "Hey... Do you know a guy who goes by the name Yushido? He's my father. I've been searching for him for quite a while now." He said, hope in his eyes. His father was the type to hang out in places with nice people.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*looks at him smirking playfully as she pats his cheek* I'm no armature, of course I did. People really need a fix when they can't even sleep soundly *she says with a knowing smirk*
Guy smiles even a bit wider, impressed she managed to get so much done. "Well Nikky what can I say? You're a professional." He says as he slides one of the wallets into his pocket.

BlueHawk said:
Guy smiles even a bit wider, impressed she managed to get so much done. "Well Nikky what can I say? You're a professional." He says as he slides one of the wallets into his pocket.
Nikky:*smirks and melts back into the shadows, the back pack gone* By the way *a voice rings out* I took a personal cut from the wallets all ready.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kaito passed her the coffee. "Hey... Do you know a guy who goes by the name Yushido? He's my father. I've been searching for him for quite a while now." He said, hope in his eyes. His father was the type to hang out in places with nice people.
Nora shook her head,"I'm afraid I don't. I'm sorry that I can't help you with finding him."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head,"I'm afraid I don't. I'm sorry that I can't help you with finding him."
Kaito nodded. "Alright..." He said, a bit disappointed. "Your pretty too..." He said on accident. He mentally slapped himself. Hah! Your pretty too! Keep it together! He squealed at himself.

Roman winced a little as the simulation continued. It was due to him taking damage in the training simulation.

tumblr_nbeqq9CPnh1rliqo4o4_400.gif

The scientist immediately took Roman out of the simulation and apologized, "Sorry sir. I noticed you winced a little a got worried."

Roman chuckled, "No worries, the shock was obviously not enough to kill a person. I think we could make another fortune selling these, tell my secretary to get some retailers on the phone." He said picking up his shirt, and walking out. Roman made his way to his office and started on his work.

Kaito nodded. "Alright..." He said, a bit disappointed. "Your pretty too..." He said on accident. He mentally slapped himself. Hah! Your pretty too! Keep it together! He squealed at himself.
Nora raised an eyebrow and smirked,"I am pretty, thank you for noticing." She laughed before she took a sip on his coffee.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks and melts back into the shadows, the back pack gone* By the way *a voice rings out* I took a personal cut from the wallets all ready.
Guy smiles and nods, speaking to the direction she went. "Than looks like the rest is mine." He says as he loads the wallets into his bag. "You forgot your stuff." He says as he glances at the backpack at the end of the alley, not even sure if Nikky is still around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora raised an eyebrow and smirked,"I am pretty, thank you for noticing." She laughed before she took a sip on his coffee.
Kaito ate off a small chunk of his donut. "So, how long have you be-" he began saying before a guy suddenly grabbed a maid forcefully with his hand. A hippo suddenly fell onto the guy, crushing him. "Hey! You should treat women with respect!" He barked as the hippo disappeared. "So, how long have you worked here?" He asked Nora.

BlueHawk said:
Guy smiles and nods, speaking to the direction she went. "Than looks like the rest is mine." He says as he loads the wallets into his bag. "You forgot your stuff." He says as he glances at the backpack at the end of the alley, not even sure if Nikky is still around.
Nikky:*when he glances towards the backpack it is already gone. Nikky stands on a corner, hip propped out and smirks as she gives a daily doe to a regular* This should stop those nasty nightmares you've been having *she says with a smirk knwing full well that it was actually her causing the guys night terrors*

Kaito ate off a small chunk of his donut. "So, how long have you be-" he began saying before a guy suddenly grabbed a maid forcefully with his hand. A hippo suddenly fell onto the guy, crushing him. "Hey! You should treat women with respect!" He barked as the hippo disappeared. "So, how long have you worked here?" He asked Nora.
Nora blinked and looked at the man that layed on the ground."Um...Since this place opened..." She said as the guy burst into flames and disappeared after the flame ended. She smiled as she looked back at Kaito,"I'm the owner remember? I run the whole place and redid this whole building. It was a pain in the ass, but totally worth it. How long have you been a street performer?"

Jennete said:
Nikky:*when he glances towards the backpack it is already gone. Nikky stands on a corner, hip propped out and smirks as she gives a daily doe to a regular* This should stop those nasty nightmares you've been having *she says with a smirk knwing full well that it was actually her causing the guys night terrors*
Guy smiles, feeling satisfied with the work Nikky has done. He takes out a cigarette and lights it, exiting the alley and making his way down the street.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and looked at the man that layed on the ground."Um...Since this place opened..." She said as the guy burst into flames and disappeared after the flame ended. She smiled as she looked back at Kaito,"I'm the owner remember? I run the whole place and redid this whole building. It was a pain in the ass, but totally worth it. How long have you been a street performer?"
Kaito smiled. "I know street performing sounds uncool... But I've always been into giving people entertainment or a good time... I like to see people smile! Especially you! I guess I've been performing... 5 years... Since the day I started highschool."

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueHawk said:
Guy smiles, feeling satisfied with the work Nikky has done. He takes out a cigarette and lights it, exiting the alley and making his way down the street.
Nikky:*smirks as some teenage girls come up to her, obviously new to the game and they try to act tough as they show the cash.. way over kill but hey she wasn't going to stop them. She smiles sweetly at them, flirtatiously touching each other them in some way or form. Now she could sneak into their dreams later and soon make them addicts*

((Well I am just time skipping my characters..))

Snow:*comes home from a long school day, sighing and rubbing her eyes, sitting at a table in the book store and pulls out her homework*

Scarlet:*checks on her mom in the pet store, smiling at the cats and scratches under their chins*

-------

Nikky:*walks to the park in the shadows, looking to sell to others*

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes slowly open as he looked around forgetting that he spent the night here "Snow?" He called out
@Jennete
Snow:*looks around from her homework an goes to Al's room, knocking softly before coming in curiously since he called her name* Yes?

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks around from her homework an goes to Al's room, knocking softly before coming in curiously since he called her name* Yes?
Al rubbed his back "God my back...." He said before looking at Snow "Oh just seeing if you were up"

shortyshot8 said:
Al rubbed his back "God my back...." He said before looking at Snow "Oh just seeing if you were up"
Snow:*tilts her head like he said something funny and smiles* It's been a whole Day Al... I just got back from school actually

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks as some teenage girls come up to her, obviously new to the game and they try to act tough as they show the cash.. way over kill but hey she wasn't going to stop them. She smiles sweetly at them, flirtatiously touching each other them in some way or form. Now she could sneak into their dreams later and soon make them addicts*

((Well I am just time skipping my characters..))

Snow:*comes home from a long school day, sighing and rubbing her eyes, sitting at a table in the book store and pulls out her homework*

Scarlet:*checks on her mom in the pet store, smiling at the cats and scratches under their chins*

-------

Nikky:*walks to the park in the shadows, looking to sell to others*
Guy has a cigarette in his mouth, not yet lit as he looks around the city. "What to do in my freetime..." He whispers silently to himself, noticing bars and various shops, all avaliable to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back