• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled a little "I've never sssssen another one" he said as he floated over to her the original girl still screaming in fear as he feasted on her while he floated around the other nightmare then turned into his normal self except he radiated darkness and shadows and his eyes where black hole black [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*turns into her normal form and smirks, breathing in the fear and licks her lips with a forked tongue, going over to the girl and grins* I hven't either.. oh Guy is gunna loose some sleep tonight *laughs a little*

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm dumb xD )
Al sighed and pulled her back up before slipping himself landing ontop of her "D-Damn that hurt"
Snow:*her eyes closed as she groans when the air is knocked out of her when he lands on her* Ouch...

Jennete said:
Nikky:*turns into her normal form and smirks, breathing in the fear and licks her lips with a forked tongue, going over to the girl and grins* I hven't either.. oh Guy is gunna loose some sleep tonight *laughs a little*

Snow:*her eyes closed as she groans when the air is knocked out of her when he lands on her* Ouch...
"Are you okay?" He asked before his face goes bright red as his hand was on her chest "I-I didn't mean to" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
"Are you okay?" He asked before his face goes bright red as his hand was on her chest "I-I didn't mean to" He said nervously
Snow:*her eyes widen and she slaps him hard as a reflex before scrambling back hands over her mouth* Oh my god I am sorry I just..your were..and the hand was..

Atrio appeared inbetween his food and her "why are you trying to steal my food" he asked her inocently as he tilted his head his food falling to her knees and screaming more

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen and she slaps him hard as a reflex before scrambling back hands over her mouth* Oh my god I am sorry I just..your were..and the hand was..
Al rubbed his cheek "N-No that was my fault I'm sorry..." He said looking down

Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared inbetween his food and her "why are you trying to steal my food" he asked her inocently as he tilted his head his food falling to her knees and screaming more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky: It just screamed so good.. can't blame me for wanting a taste *she says eyeing him up and down, a flirty glint in her eyes* You don't share?

shortyshot8 said:
Al rubbed his cheek "N-No that was my fault I'm sorry..." He said looking down
Snow:*blushes and looks dwon as well as they sit in an awkward silence before she says* I um.. I'm sorry I freaked out that you were shirtless

Jennete said:
Nikky: It just screamed so good.. can't blame me for wanting a taste *she says eyeing him up and down, a flirty glint in her eyes* You don't share?

Snow:*blushes and looks dwon as well as they sit in an awkward silence before she says* I um.. I'm sorry I freaked out that you were shirtless
Al sighed "I really am sorry..." He said while thinking "Nice job idiot! You just blew the only chance you had with this girl!"

Daniel reaver]Not really. Unless I like the one in sharing with" he said as he smiled a little at her as he took a step closer [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*smirks and steps closer before whispering right against his ear* By the way... *looks at the girl about to die from fear induced stress on her heart* Your food is about to go bad *she laughs and melts into the shadows again leaving him alone and re appears in front of Guy with a smirk* Hey sexy, you will never believe who I just met

@BlueHawk

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I really am sorry..." He said while thinking "Nice job idiot! You just blew the only chance you had with this girl!"
Snow:*nods and says slowly* Wou..would you like to go skating with me? I have a pair of guys skates from my dad.. *thinks Before he left them..*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks and steps closer before whispering right against his ear* By the way... *looks at the girl about to die from fear induced stress on her heart* Your food is about to go bad *she laughs and melts into the shadows again leaving him alone and re appears in front of Guy with a smirk* Hey sexy, you will never believe who I just met
@BlueHawk

Snow:*nods and says slowly* Wou..would you like to go skating with me? I have a pair of guys skates from my dad.. *thinks Before he left them..*
Al looked shocked "Ye-Yeah I would love to skate with you" He said happily

Atrio looked back "awww I thought she would last longer" he said as he stopped eating off her letting her pass out "that girl was fun. Maybe we should hunt some time" he mumbled as he slowly

Turned to black smoke dissapering from the alley way

Jennete said:
@BlueHawk

Guy looks up calmly at Nikky, used to her appearing from nothing. "Hopefully somebody interested in buying, cause I've been striking out all night. Guess you have the charm I just can't have..." He says, rambling about what a slow night it had been.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Ye-Yeah I would love to skate with you" He said happily
Snow:*nods and gets on her knees, reaching behind the counter and grabs the skates, sitting back on her knees and hands them to him* Here you go.. *she says a little shy*

BlueHawk said:
Guy looks up calmly at Nikky, used to her appearing from nothing. "Hopefully somebody interested in buying, cause I've been striking out all night. Guess you have the charm I just can't have..." He says, rambling about what a slow night it had been.
Nikky:*sighs bored and her purple fear eyes pierce him silent as she smiles again and starts speaking* I met another Nightmare creature

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and gets on her knees, reaching behind the counter and grabs the skates, sitting back on her knees and hands them to him* Here you go.. *she says a little shy*
Al smiled as he took them and put them on almost falling over "Wo-Wow this is odd.....I have never skated before" He said blushing slightly

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as he took them and put them on almost falling over "Wo-Wow this is odd.....I have never skated before" He said blushing slightly
Snow:*smiles and puts her hand on his elbow to steady him as she skates in front, oddly graceful on the skates and starts leading him down the street* Now you will know how clumsy I feel on two feet *she laughs a little blushing at her own clumsiness*

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and puts her hand on his elbow to steady him as she skates in front, oddly graceful on the skates and starts leading him down the street* Now you will know how clumsy I feel on two feet *she laughs a little blushing at her own clumsiness*
Al laughed a little "Hey even if you are clumsy you are still Snow and that will not change" He said happily

Jennete said:

Nikky:*sighs bored and her purple fear eyes pierce him silent as she smiles again and starts speaking* I met another Nightmare creature
Guy panicked slightly and stood as Nikky used her powers on him. "No no no." He says legitimately angry, fear in his voice as he says unsteady. "When we started you said you'd never do that to me... And no we aren't bringing another Nightmare around." He says. "I love you to death Nikky, but I can only handle one of you." He says jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Hey even if you are clumsy you are still Snow and that will not change" He said happily
Snow:*smiles a little and lets go of one of his arms, skating beside him, her hand still resting on his elbow* Thank you, for saying that, it was.. confusingly sweet *laughs a little*

BlueHawk said:
Guy panicked slightly and stood as Nikky used her powers on him. "No no no." He says legitimately angry, fear in his voice as he says unsteady. "When we started you said you'd never do that to me... And no we aren't bringing another Nightmare around." He says. "I love you to death Nikky, but I can only handle one of you." He says jokingly.
Nikky:*pouts and wraps her arms around his neck, her body against his* Why are you such a buzz kill.... makes me sad

Mika Sighed as she sat down in a dark park and sighed "this sucks" she mumbled as she layed down a pistol appearing in one of her hands as she cocked it and pointed it to the sky

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles a little and lets go of one of his arms, skating beside him, her hand still resting on his elbow* Thank you, for saying that, it was.. confusingly sweet *laughs a little*

Nikky:*pouts and wraps her arms around his neck, her body against his* Why are you such a buzz kill.... makes me sad
Al smiled happily "You are much more sweet to me" He said softly to her being honest

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled happily "You are much more sweet to me" He said softly to her being honest
Snow:*blushes shrugging* It's one of my faults Scarlet says

Jennete said:

Guy sighs and gives her a small hug. "Damn... I can't stay mad at you..." He says pulling away slightly, but does not want to fully leave her embrace. "You can bring him around, but I get the final say, and you keep an eye on him at all times, okay?" He says as he looks into her eyes, waving a finger at her.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes shrugging* It's one of my faults Scarlet says
Al shook his head "No...It is one of the things that make you special to me" He said with a slight blush

BlueHawk said:
Guy sighs and gives her a small hug. "Damn... I can't stay mad at you..." He says pulling away slightly, but does not want to fully leave her embrace. "You can bring him around, but I get the final say, and you keep an eye on him at all times, okay?" He says as he looks into her eyes, waving a finger at her.
Nikky:*grins and tilts her head looking at him flirtingly* Have I ever told you you are such a big softy under that criminal shell, money is in the bag *she laughs taking a step back and winks blowing a kiss before melting into the shadows. A bag is left at his feet full of the drug money*

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "No...It is one of the things that make you special to me" He said with a slight blush
Snow:*blushes a bit* O..oh *skates and lets go of him to show him something smiling and spins around in circles down the road, laughing a bit with her tail out to help her with balance*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*grins and tilts her head looking at him flirtingly* Have I ever told you you are such a big softy under that criminal shell, money is in the bag *she laughs taking a step back and winks blowing a kiss before melting into the shadows. A bag is left at his feet full of the drug money*
Snow:*blushes a bit* O..oh *skates and lets go of him to show him something smiling and spins around in circles down the road, laughing a bit with her tail out to help her with balance*
Al smiled as he watched her in awe while thinking "Maybe I fell for the right girl"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back