• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as he watched her in awe while thinking "Maybe I fell for the right girl"
Snow:*stops smiling and waves at him before skating back* I love the feeling of spinning.. now we should head back, you never know what could be lurking in the dark *she says teasingly, smiling and starts skating the other way*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*grins and tilts her head looking at him flirtingly* Have I ever told you you are such a big softy under that criminal shell, money is in the bag *she laughs taking a step back and winks blowing a kiss before melting into the shadows. A bag is left at his feet full of the drug money*
Snow:*blushes a bit* O..oh *skates and lets go of him to show him something smiling and spins around in circles down the road, laughing a bit with her tail out to help her with balance*
Guy kicks the bag and curses, angry because he does not usually give in it to Nikky so easily, but was caught off guard. He kneels down and begins to stuff the money in his pocket as he looks around the park, making sure Nikky and her new friend do not try to pull any tricks on him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*stops smiling and waves at him before skating back* I love the feeling of spinning.. now we should head back, you never know what could be lurking in the dark *she says teasingly, smiling and starts skating the other way*
Al smiled skating after her "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked with a smirk

Atrio sighed as he appeared siting on a roof top "that was good..... I want more" he mumbled as he started to search for another soul to feast off of his dark aura growing darker and more sinister as more black energy radiated off of him badly

@anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled skating after her "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked with a smirk
Snow:*smiles and skates in a circle around him* Means that the big bad boogey man could be lurking out and about

Nikky:*laughs as Snow skates right into her and falls down* Well, not really a man but.. *looks at the two and tilts her head, sending a flirtatious smile to Al, winking* You two seen a guy.. new maybe to town, dark hair? Dark aura?

Snow:*shakes her head a little scared of this girl..*

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and skates in a circle around him* Means that the big bad boogey man could be lurking out and about
Nikky:*laughs as Snow skates right into her and falls down* Well, not really a man but.. *looks at the two and tilts her head, sending a flirtatious smile to Al, winking* You two seen a guy.. new maybe to town, dark hair? Dark aura?

Snow:*shakes her head a little scared of this girl..*
Al sighed "I do not have a dark aura so I really don't know.....What's your name?" He asked her extending a hand to her

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I do not have a dark aura so I really don't know.....What's your name?" He asked her extending a hand to her
((I could have been more clear darn))

Snow:*the one who had fallen takes Al's hand and stands, looking at the girl*

Nikky: Oh sexy my name is on a need to know basis *sniffs, sensing Snow's fear and grins, licking her lips* Well I should go... wouldn't want to over eat tonight *she laughs and vanishes into the shadows again*

Snow: She creeped me out.... *softly to Al*

Jennete said:
((I could have been more clear darn))
Snow:*the one who had fallen takes Al's hand and stands, looking at the girl*

Nikky: Oh sexy my name is on a need to know basis *sniffs, sensing Snow's fear and grins, licking her lips* Well I should go... wouldn't want to over eat tonight *she laughs and vanishes into the shadows again*

Snow: She creeped me out.... *softly to Al*
Al shivers with fear "Yo-You and me both" He said before hugging Snow actually scared

shortyshot8 said:
Al shivers with fear "Yo-You and me both" He said before hugging Snow actually scared
Snow:*nods hugging him back before after a little she realizes she is and clears her throat, blushing like crazy*

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods hugging him back before after a little she realizes she is and clears her throat, blushing like crazy*
Al pulled away "So-Sorry I got scared..." He said softly

Mika sat there staring down the sights of the gun bored out of her mind before pulling the trigger and sending a billet up into the sky with a loud gun shot than rang out over the area around her

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Al pulled away "So-Sorry I got scared..." He said softly
Snow: I was scared too *she says re assuringly and smiles, squeezing his hand once before skating to the store* Everything will be okay, you'll see!

Jennete said:
Snow: I was scared too *she says re assuringly and smiles, squeezing his hand once before skating to the store* Everything will be okay, you'll see!
Al blushed slightly as he held her hand smiling as they skated "Thank you"

Roman stood up from his desk, grabbing his jacket and work papers. He headed out his office and locked the door, taking the elevator to the parking area. When he made it there, he got in his car and drove to a cafe. Roman had arrived to his destination shortly, leaving his things in his car, he made his way to the doors of the cafe.

Mika sighed as she let off another shot into the sky before sitting up and twisting her neck slightly as it poped then she got up

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed slightly as he held her hand smiling as they skated "Thank you"
Snow:*leads them inside the shop and lets go of his hands as she leans against the counter, taking off the skates, smiling* That was fun!

Jennete said:
Snow:*leads them inside the shop and lets go of his hands as she leans against the counter, taking off the skates, smiling* That was fun!
Al smiled and took off his skates "Yeah it really was" He said gazing into her eyes trying to work up the courage to tell her how he felt

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and took off his skates "Yeah it really was" He said gazing into her eyes trying to work up the courage to tell her how he felt
Snow:*her eyes meet his and she gets flustered, looking down* Welp... this was um.. this was fun! I should get some sleep.. I have school tomorrow *blushing inside because she didn't understand how to handle boys..*

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes meet his and she gets flustered, looking down* Welp... this was um.. this was fun! I should get some sleep.. I have school tomorrow *blushing inside because she didn't understand how to handle boys..*
Al gulped before grabbing her hands still gazing into her eyes "S-Snow I...." He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Al gulped before grabbing her hands still gazing into her eyes "S-Snow I...." He said nervously
Snow:*tilts her head looking at him with curiosity* Yes?

((annnd Scarlet comes and date blocks the hell out of them because I want a laugh lol))

Scarlet:*clears her throat standing in the stairway*

Snow:*her eyes go wide, mewing and she poofs in a cloud of purple smoke into a kitten and races upstairs to her room not wanting to face an angry Scarlet*

Scarlet:*looks at Al and raises an eyebrow...her face scary calm and emotionless*

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head looking at him with curiosity* Yes?
((annnd Scarlet comes and date blocks the hell out of them because I want a laugh lol))

Scarlet:*clears her throat standing in the stairway*

Snow:*her eyes go wide, mewing and she poofs in a cloud of purple smoke into a kitten and races upstairs to her room not wanting to face an angry Scarlet*

Scarlet:*looks at Al and raises an eyebrow...her face scary calm and emotionless*
Al went wide eyed as he looked at Scarlet "I-It's not what you think" He lied to her

shortyshot8 said:
Al went wide eyed as he looked at Scarlet "I-It's not what you think" He lied to her
Scarlet:*looks at Al and lowers her eyebrow* Do you want to know what I think Mr.Short?

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*looks at Al and lowers her eyebrow* Do you want to know what I think Mr.Short?
Al sighed "And what would that be?" He asked her nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "And what would that be?" He asked her nervously
Scarlet:*she looks to his back room* That you were asking sweet generous Snow how you could repay her big sister whose room you are using. And she told you you could work here. So tomorrow morning I expect you to put away all the books and alphabetize the children's section. That is all you will need to do in repayment of your room and food costs. *she smiles just slightly, amused by the puppy...agh she hated that phrase, kiddy love that was appearing but knew Snow needed to focus on school.. not boys* Good night Al, sweet dreams. *she walks up the stairs and goes to bed*

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*she looks to his back room* That you were asking sweet generous Snow how you could repay her big sister whose room you are using. And she told you you could work here. So tomorrow morning I expect you to put away all the books and alphabetize the children's section. That is all you will need to do in repayment of your room and food costs. *she smiles just slightly, amused by the puppy...agh she hated that phrase, kiddy love that was appearing but knew Snow needed to focus on school.. not boys* Good night Al, sweet dreams. *she walks up the stairs and goes to bed*
Al looked shocked "Di-Did she call me by my name?" He asked himself before going back to his room and laying down "Something isn't right" He said closing his eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back