• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Daniel reaver]"Why not" he asked as he tilted his head curiously trying to figure out why he said that [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
Guy thinks for a moment, stuttering. "She is... Fun to be around. Not that I would know!" He stresses as he takes a step back, putting his hands up innocently. "Strictly professional, her and I." He says.

Daniel reaver]Atrio stared at him curiously "do you like her?" He asked him curiously as he watched him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
Guy shakes his head. "No, of course not. It's just that... She might not be what you want... You know?" He says.

Daniel reaver]"But I want some one that understands what it's like to be a nightmare" he said still wondering why she wouldn't be what he wanted [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
Guy sighs in frustration. "Than I wish you two the best." He says, done trying to explain to him that Nikky is eye candy for his customers, sometimes more.

Daniel reaver]Atrio laughed a little "well I don't know if she's the one yet." He said childishly to him "I'm Atrio" he said as he held out a hand to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
Guy takes his hand and shakes. "Guy." He says introducing himself, giving him a small nod.

Daniel reaver]"No I asked your name" he said oblivious about that actually being his name [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
Guy gives him a sarcastic laugh. "Never heard that one before, my name truly is Guy." He explains. "And I smell like Nikky." He says, implying the girl he met earlier is named Nikky.

Daniel reaver]"Oh... Sorry" he said befor smiling "nikky..... That's a nice name I think it fits her" he said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
Jay nods and shrugs. "Uh thanks? I'll make sure to pass it along to her." He says, sitting back down on the bench.

Nikky:*appears by them both from the shadows and smirks a little, hand on her hip* I see you two met already. Wonderful.

@BlueHawk @Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Di-Did she call me by my name?" He asked himself before going back to his room and laying down "Something isn't right" He said closing his eyes
Scarlet:*waes up early in the morning but it was still dark out, going to the pet store next door and opens it, leaving the book store closed for another hour*

Snow:*yawns and stretches in bed, purring in her warm covers* ughh I do not want to get up......

Jennete said:
Nikky:*appears by them both from the shadows and smirks a little, hand on her hip* I see you two met already. Wonderful.
@BlueHawk @Daniel reaver

Scarlet:*waes up early in the morning but it was still dark out, going to the pet store next door and opens it, leaving the book store closed for another hour*

Snow:*yawns and stretches in bed, purring in her warm covers* ughh I do not want to get up......
Al was already awake in his room doing push-ups "786...787...788" He said not stopping

Jennete said:
@BlueHawk @Daniel reaver

Guy looks at Nikky. "Ah yes! Nikky!" He says excitedly. "Can we talk for a second?" He says putting an arm around her and leading her away from h

shortyshot8 said:
Al was already awake in his room doing push-ups "786...787...788" He said not stopping
((.......well then))

Snow:*yawns getting up in her big over size t shirt, her tail poking out and she comes downstairs slowly since that was where the coffee maker was and she knew the store blinds where still down so it was okay......completely forgetting there was now a guy who liked to go around half naked now living downstairs*

BlueHawk said:
Guy looks at Nikky. "Ah yes! Nikky!" He says excitedly. "Can we talk for a second?" He says putting an arm around her and leading her away from h
Nikky:*nods and follows him, grinning as he puts his arm around her, pressing a little against his side with a smirk* Oh Guy, you have gotten so much more forward since last time I saw you *teasingly*

Jennete said:
((.......well then))
Snow:*yawns getting up in her big over size t shirt, her tail poking out and she comes downstairs slowly since that was where the coffee maker was and she knew the store blinds where still down so it was okay......completely forgetting there was now a guy who liked to go around half naked now living downstairs*

Nikky:*nods and follows him, grinning as he puts his arm around her, pressing a little against his side with a smirk* Oh Guy, you have gotten so much more forward since last time I saw you *teasingly*
Jack continued "1,076 1,077 1,078" He said not stopping (He is insane xD )

Jennete said:
((.......well then))

Guy ignores her as she rubs up against him, instead spinning her around and looking her in the eye. He has one hand on her shoulder, the other pointing at Atrio. "Absolutely not." He says simply, bitterness in his voice.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack continued "1,076 1,077 1,078" He said not stopping (He is insane xD )
((aghh!! he skipped 300 pushups somewhere in there))

Snow:*hums drinking her coffee when she see's a book out of place and reaches up to get and yelps loudly as hot coffee spills down the front of her sweater* Oh HOT HOT HOT!! *eeping and holding the sweater out away from her body by pulling on the end out*

BlueHawk said:
Guy ignores her as she rubs up against him, instead spinning her around and looking her in the eye. He has one hand on her shoulder, the other pointing at Atrio. "Absolutely not." He says simply, bitterness in his voice.
Nikky:*pouts* Why not?

Jennete said:
((aghh!! he skipped 300 pushups somewhere in there))
Snow:*hums drinking her coffee when she see's a book out of place and reaches up to get and yelps loudly as hot coffee spills down the front of her sweater* Oh HOT HOT HOT!! *eeping and holding the sweater out away from her body by pulling on the end out*

Nikky:*pouts* Why not?
Guy puts his other hand on her shoulders and makes sure she is paying attention to him. "He did... That thing! That Nightmare thing! To me!" He says, a hint of panic in his voice.

BlueHawk said:
Guy puts his other hand on her shoulders and makes sure she is paying attention to him. "He did... That thing! That Nightmare thing! To me!" He says, a hint of panic in his voice.
Nikky:*shrugs* He didn't know you weren't an eat and go stop, can't blame him, he tried to do it to me as well before he found out I was also a nightmare. *she grins, her purple eyes flashing and says playfully* You are awful touchy, and with no attraction on top of that.. meany *laughs since she completely does not get his serious tone*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*shrugs* He didn't know you weren't an eat and go stop, can't blame him, he tried to do it to me as well before he found out I was also a nightmare. *she grins, her purple eyes flashing and says playfully* You are awful touchy, and with no attraction on top of that.. meany *laughs since she completely does not get his serious tone*
Guy sighs as he lifts his hands off her shoulders. "Look, you're a big girl, older than me. So I can't really tell you what to do, but what I can tell you is..." He says, leaning in a bit and whispers harshly. "Don't bring him around me."

BlueHawk said:
Guy sighs as he lifts his hands off her shoulders. "Look, you're a big girl, older than me. So I can't really tell you what to do, but what I can tell you is..." He says, leaning in a bit and whispers harshly. "Don't bring him around me."
Nikky:*frowns and raises her lip annoyed* One year older... don't make it sound like I could be your mom sheesh *rolls her eyes*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*frowns and raises her lip annoyed* One year older... don't make it sound like I could be your mom sheesh *rolls her eyes*
Guy chuckles slightly and pats her cheek. "That's not the point." He says with a small smile. "Just make sure you are getting your work done for me? Okay?" He says sweetly, again unable to stay mad at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back