• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atiro stood there pouting a little "they left" he said coldly as his age finaly kicked in and he became sinister and heartless "I HAte you nightmare stop making me like random ass people" he said as he dissapered onto shadow off to find more food

[/QUOTE]
Guy hears him yell, and quickly breaks off into a sprint down the street. "Nikky..." He mutters, trying to get her attention from the shadows so she can distract Atrio.

Atrio smelled a lot of fear then smiled ainisterly as he followed it before picking up nikkis scent and groaning "I hate it when you play with my emotions nightmare" he said as he flew twoards her his dark evil energy leaking from him as he flew

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Nikky:*laughs as she watches the rest squirm in fear, their stench drifting on the wind* Oh you should not have crossed me.. you should have bought your drugs and left little humans

Snow:*she smiles looking at him when the cart slips out from her and she falls forward with a yelp* Ow....
Jack sighed and held his hand out to her while thinking "Is this a sign that this isn't meant to be?"

Daniel reaver]Atrio smelled a lot of fear then smiled ainisterly as he followed it before picking up nikkis scent and groaning "I hate it when you play with my emotions nightmare" he said as he flew twoards her his dark evil energy leaking from him as he flew [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*looks up seeing Atrio and smirks, raising an eyebrow* But if you hate it then we both know that means you love it *she laughs and circles all of the silly silly humans as anther one shoots himself with the gun that was meant for her* Their fear tastes so good hmm?

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed and held his hand out to her while thinking "Is this a sign that this isn't meant to be?"
Snow:*takes his hand and stands, blushing a little in embarrassment* I'm sorry.. haha maybe that was just me falling for you *she says jokingly, trying to break the tension*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*looks up seeing Atrio and smirks, raising an eyebrow* But if you hate it then we both know that means you love it *she laughs and circles all of the silly silly humans as anther one shoots himself with the gun that was meant for her* Their fear tastes so good hmm?
Snow:*takes his hand and stands, blushing a little in embarrassment* I'm sorry.. haha maybe that was just me falling for you *she says jokingly, trying to break the tension*
Al blushed "Well my thought was just proved wrong" He said jokingly before sighing "Though I can't say you falling for me is bad.....Forget I said that!" He said blushing more

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed "Well my thought was just proved wrong" He said jokingly before sighing "Though I can't say you falling for me is bad.....Forget I said that!" He said blushing more
Snow:*blushes more and looks down at the ground* I..O..Okay

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more "Idiot why would you say that?" He thought outloud
Snow:*frowns at Al and pouts a little* Well what was I supposed to say... *hurt that he called her an idiot, not knowing he was calling himself that*

Jennete said:
Snow:*frowns at Al and pouts a little* Well what was I supposed to say... *hurt that he called her an idiot, not knowing he was calling himself that*
Al looked shocked "Wha-What? Sorry I was talking to myself..." He said sadly

Atrio sighed as he floated above her "so it's not my fault he screwed with my emotions" he said to her as he watched blusbing slightly at the sight of her

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Wha-What? Sorry I was talking to myself..." He said sadly
Snow:*she smiles, glad he wasn't talking to her* oh.. I thought you had called me..an Idiot

Daniel reaver]Atrio sighed as he floated above her "so it's not my fault he screwed with my emotions" he said to her as he watched blusbing slightly at the sight of her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*smirks and crouches down picking up the gun and fires three shots, all of the men stopping their writhing and she starts checking all of them for money, looking up at Atrio with a wink* I like a man whose head isn't screwed on all the way..

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles, glad he wasn't talking to her* oh.. I thought you had called me..an Idiot
Nikky:*smirks and crouches down picking up the gun and fires three shots, all of the men stopping their writhing and she starts checking all of them for money, looking up at Atrio with a wink* I like a man whose head isn't screwed on all the way..
Al sighed before hugging her softly "I would never call you that" He said softly

Atrio blushed more "w-well" he said embarased by her words not knowing what to say before appearing around the men and sighing "sheesh leaving leftovers?" He asked playfully before he feed on what was left

@Jennete

Guy sighs as he enters a small bar, looking around as he takes out a cigarette and places it in his mouth, not yet lighting it as he has a seat in front of the counter, fake ID resting by his side. @anyone

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed before hugging her softly "I would never call you that" He said softly
Snow:*blushes but hugs him back, her tails and ears popping out* G..good

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed more "w-well" he said embarased by her words not knowing what to say before appearing around the men and sighing "sheesh leaving leftovers?" He asked playfully before he feed on what was left [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*grins and stands, money in her hand as she tucks it into her leather boots* I was thinking we could go hunting... maybe find people more fun to play with *she laughs turning into shadows and re appears bhind him, her chin on his shoulder* Whatda think?

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes but hugs him back, her tails and ears popping out* G..good
Nikky:*grins and stands, money in her hand as she tucks it into her leather boots* I was thinking we could go hunting... maybe find people more fun to play with *she laughs turning into shadows and re appears bhind him, her chin on his shoulder* Whatda think?
Al smiled and blushed a little "Because I care for you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and blushed a little "Because I care for you" He said softly
Snow:*her cheeks may stay a permanent pink and she looks down at her hands, flustered* I... I um dido *not knowing how to say that she cares for him too*

Jennete said:
Snow:*her cheeks may stay a permanent pink and she looks down at her hands, flustered* I... I um dido *not knowing how to say that she cares for him too*
Al smiled "Thank you......Snow" He said softly

Atrio looked back at her with a grin "sure it will be fun now that I don't have to hunt alone" he said to her as he smiled more happy to have some one that was like him

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Thank you......Snow" He said softly
Snow:*blushes and smiles a little, looking down but her eyes glance up at him* Your welcome Al..

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked back at her with a grin "sure it will be fun now that I don't have to hunt alone" he said to her as he smiled more happy to have some one that was like him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*smiles* Race you to find someone fun *she grins turning into shadows and races along the dark streets, lighting up as the sun starts to rise just a bit, laughing as she goes into an alley, seeing a girl there, homeless and she stops, standing, covered in shadows, in a corner, watching the homeless girl*

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and smiles a little, looking down but her eyes glance up at him* Your welcome Al..
Nikky:*smiles* Race you to find someone fun *she grins turning into shadows and races along the dark streets, lighting up as the sun starts to rise just a bit, laughing as she goes into an alley, seeing a girl there, homeless and she stops, standing, covered in shadows, in a corner, watching the homeless girl*
Al pulled away and smiled "I'm not quite sure what else to say..." He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Al pulled away and smiled "I'm not quite sure what else to say..." He said nervously
Snow: Then how about.. you put these books away and I'll finish this load *she says, blushing as she motions to a cart of books*

Jennete said:
Snow: Then how about.. you put these books away and I'll finish this load *she says, blushing as she motions to a cart of books*
Al smiled "Sure" He said happily as he began to put the books away

Atrio laughed as he quickly followed behind her but got side tracked by a group of people "hmmm" he said as he appeared out of there sight and started to walk like he was a normal person

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Sure" He said happily as he began to put the books away
Snow:*puts away all of her books, smiling to herself about Al caring for her and she covers her cheeks now that she is alone to get a hold of herself and calm down*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back