• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as he called out "I feel the same!" He said clearly embarrassed
Snow:*peeks out from under the couch at him, tilting her little kitten head*

Jennete said:
Snow:*peeks out from under the couch at him, tilting her little kitten head*
Al sighed in relief "I'm happy to have gotten that off my chest" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed in relief "I'm happy to have gotten that off my chest" He said softly
Snow:*smiles inside and she turns back human, walking to the doorway and peeks out at him* Yea?

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles inside and she turns back human, walking to the doorway and peeks out at him* Yea?
Al stood up "I think I love you Snow" He said softly while blushing

Daniel reaver]Atrio laughed "but have you figured out how to make them last longer yet" he asked her as the men started to scream them collapsing was just from the sudden shock of it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up "I think I love you Snow" He said softly while blushing
Snow:*blushes even more and looks at him shyly* We..we've only known each other a couple of days though..

----------

Nikky:*shakes her head as she watches the girl writhing now in agony, screaming in terror* No.. How do you do it??

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]"Well I'll show you on the next target ok" he said as he finished feeding on the group then disappeared [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*finishes her feeding from the girl and leaves as well, prowling for more victims* It's almost day time you know.. not many shadows to hide in

"Let's find one more" he said as he flew through the sky as a trail of darkness and black smoke before finding one lone man in a park and smiling "found it" he said to her

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]"Let's find one more" he said as he flew through the sky as a trail of darkness and black smoke before finding one lone man in a park and smiling "found it" he said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*appears beside him and smiles, her hand rubbing his chest and the other on his back, looking at the man happily, pressed again Atrio's side as she rests her head on his shoulder* Oh look, he decided to go for an early morning walk... how stupid *she laughs her purple eyes flashing*

Atrio smiled "watch." He said as he turned back to shadow and darkness and rushed past the man emediatly dropping him in fear flooding the are with his scent "you give them massive burst of fear at times then take a slow constant stream until you feel there ready for another blast" strio said a she appeared back in his original position with nikky

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled "watch." He said as he turned back to shadow and darkness and rushed past the man emediatly dropping him in fear flooding the are with his scent "you give them massive burst of fear at times then take a slow constant stream until you feel there ready for another blast" strio said a she appeared back in his original position with nikky [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*breathes in the fear and grins happily, waving her finger in his direction to add just a touch more when he start calming down, her mind filling with what his fear is, man eating crows* Oh.. how original.

Atrio laughed "try to dealv deeper into him your just scratching the surface. His worst fear is that he will never be a some body. Never be able to live the life he wants. Plus clowns" Atrio said to nikky as he surged the man again

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes even more and looks at him shyly* We..we've only known each other a couple of days though..
----------

Nikky:*shakes her head as she watches the girl writhing now in agony, screaming in terror* No.. How do you do it??

@Daniel reaver
Al laughed a little "Is this where the phrase love at first sight comes into play?" He said jokingly

Daniel reaver]Atrio laughed "try to dealv deeper into him your just scratching the surface. His worst fear is that he will never be a some body. Never be able to live the life he wants. Plus clowns" Atrio said to nikky as he surged the man again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*claps her hands as she breathes in the scent, feasting on it and grins, her eyes closing as she gets drunk off of it* Mmmm you are very good at this, this is one of the meals I have had in a while..

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Is this where the phrase love at first sight comes into play?" He said jokingly
Snow:*she smiles and looks at him, her hand reaching out and her pinky holds his... in a sweet gesture of just wanting to be in contact with him* I like that phrase

Jennete said:
Nikky:*claps her hands as she breathes in the scent, feasting on it and grins, her eyes closing as she gets drunk off of it* Mmmm you are very good at this, this is one of the meals I have had in a while..
Snow:*she smiles and looks at him, her hand reaching out and her pinky holds his... in a sweet gesture of just wanting to be in contact with him* I like that phrase
Al smiled "With you I like any phrase" He said softly looking into her eyes

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled at her "that's good" he said as he surged the man again making him scream for about five seconds before going back to a fear filled moan [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*sighs relaxed at the scream and leans against Atrio, grinning as she whispers into the skin on his neck* This was fun, till next night. For now I have to go and do the school scene.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "With you I like any phrase" He said softly looking into her eyes
Snow:*blushes as her purple eyes meet his and bites her bottom lip*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*sighs relaxed at the scream and leans against Atrio, grinning as she whispers into the skin on his neck* This was fun, till next night. For now I have to go and do the school scene.
Snow:*blushes as her purple eyes meet his and bites her bottom lip*
Al blushed a little as he tried to restrain himself as he gave her a look that said 'Would it be okay?'

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little as he tried to restrain himself as he gave her a look that said 'Would it be okay?'
Snow:*blushes not sure if she is ready for him to kiss her and so she looks down a little, her pinky still hooked in his as she moves her hand to hold his* I um.. I think.. I think I love you too..

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked at her "school?" He asked her not knowing what it was blushing because of the feeling on his neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*smirks and nods her head, pulling away as her hand runs up his chest, soaking in the dark aura surrounding him* Yes, a place where I play nice to fool everyone so they don't know what bad things I do in the shadows.

"oh" Atrio said as he grabed her hand that streaked across his chest and smiled at her happily "well.... See you tonight?" He asked her hopingly as the alley became pure black to hide them from the sun for a little bit

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes not sure if she is ready for him to kiss her and so she looks down a little, her pinky still hooked in his as she moves her hand to hold his* I um.. I think.. I think I love you too..
Nikky:*smirks and nods her head, pulling away as her hand runs up his chest, soaking in the dark aura surrounding him* Yes, a place where I play nice to fool everyone so they don't know what bad things I do in the shadows.
Al smiled "Thank you.....Listen can we talk a bit later? I have some stuff I need to do" He said walking out the door and onto the street (And now I wait......Hell with it if you wanna have Nikky scare the balls off of hims go for it)

Daniel reaver]"oh" Atrio said as he grabed her hand that streaked across his chest and smiled at her happily "well.... See you tonight?" He asked her hopingly as the alley became pure black to hide them from the sun for a little bit [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*steps close to him so his back is against the alley and her body is against him, trapping their hands between their chest and she whispers on his lips* Maybe.. if you can find me *winks and vanishes into the shadows*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Thank you.....Listen can we talk a bit later? I have some stuff I need to do" He said walking out the door and onto the street (And now I wait......Hell with it if you wanna have Nikky scare the balls off of hims go for it)
((she says I love you too and you say thank you??(> :D )(> :D )(> :D )(> :D ) Also Nikky can't be scary in the day time. In the day time she goes by Nicole and as glasses and is a snarky flirty smart girl lol))

Snow:*nods standing alone in the book store confused*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*steps close to him so his back is against the alley and her body is against him, trapping their hands between their chest and she whispers on his lips* Maybe.. if you can find me *winks and vanishes into the shadows*
((she says I love you too and you say thank you??(> :D )(> :D )(> :D )(> :D ) Also Nikky can't be scary in the day time. In the day time she goes by Nicole and as glasses and is a snarky flirty smart girl lol))

Snow:*nods standing alone in the book store confused*
(Oh boy....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back