• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Jennete said:
Snow:*puts away all of her books, smiling to herself about Al caring for her and she covers her cheeks now that she is alone to get a hold of herself and calm down*
Al shortly finished putting the books away easily as he looked up "I am way too lucky"

Daniel reaver]Atrio laughed as he quickly followed behind her but got side tracked by a group of people "hmmm" he said as he appeared out of there sight and started to walk like he was a normal person [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*grins and slowly induces her with fear, feeding off of it as she leans against the wall in the shadows, a drunk plus high look on her face*

shortyshot8 said:
Al shortly finished putting the books away easily as he looked up "I am way too lucky"
Snow:*hums as she reaches up high to put things up and jumps to make it but that wobbles the shelf and books come crashing on her as she sits, holding her head, not seriously hurt but..* Ow......

Jennete said:
Nikky:*grins and slowly induces her with fear, feeding off of it as she leans against the wall in the shadows, a drunk plus high look on her face*
Snow:*hums as she reaches up high to put things up and jumps to make it but that wobbles the shelf and books come crashing on her as she sits, holding her head, not seriously hurt but..* Ow......
Al ran to the room and helped her up "Are you okay?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Al ran to the room and helped her up "Are you okay?" He asked her
Snow:*laughs a little, embarrassed again and nods* Yea... I think some just hit my head

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs a little, embarrassed again and nods* Yea... I think some just hit my head
Al puts a hand on her head "Thank god there are no bumps" He said clearly relieved

shortyshot8 said:
Al puts a hand on her head "Thank god there are no bumps" He said clearly relieved
Snow:*smiles happily and looks up at him* Yes very good.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Looks like we 'cared' in different ways" He said quietly
Snow:*confused so she holds his hands and looks at him* I really...I really don't understand what we are talking about, I thought we were talking about hhow good it was there was no bump?

Jennete said:
Snow:*confused so she holds his hands and looks at him* I really...I really don't understand what we are talking about, I thought we were talking about hhow good it was there was no bump?
Al sighed again "Yeah that is good.....But now we are talking about how we feel"

Kazuichi walked out of the his families restaurant well he was all the family he had. It was mostly ran by some trust worthy people and himself. He sighed as Karasu his raven flew down peaking him. "What do you want?" Karasu spoke to him telepathically. "I feel you should go find some friends other then me." Kazuichi blinked a few times. "Who the hell said we were friends?" Karasu peaked him. "Well I did bring you back to life you owe me that much." Kazuichi sighed. "Whatever." He walkdd down the street.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Kazuichi walked out of the his families restaurant well he was all the family he had. It was mostly ran by some trust worthy people and himself. He sighed as Karasu his raven flew down peaking him. "What do you want?" Karasu spoke to him telepathically. "I feel you should go find some friends other then me." Kazuichi blinked a few times. "Who the hell said we were friends?" Karasu peaked him. "Well I did bring you back to life you owe me that much." Kazuichi sighed. "Whatever." He walkdd down the street.

[/QUOTE]
(WELCOME HOME!!!)

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as all of the men quickly droped shaking in fear as he quickly ate 'I think I'm winning' his voice echoed into nikkys head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*laughs a little* The game was to find the most fun, yours aren't fun if they can't take the fear for too long *smirks as the homeless girl tries to fight it, lasting much longer in the sane department then others*

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and rubbed the back of his head "This sucks" He said to himself
Snow:*works up her courage and kisses him once on the cheek saying quickly* I think I may have a crush on you *before turning into a kitten and darts into his room to hide under the bed-couch*

Atrio laughed "but have you figured out how to make them last longer yet" he asked her as the men started to scream them collapsing was just from the sudden shock of it

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Nikky:*laughs a little* The game was to find the most fun, yours aren't fun if they can't take the fear for too long *smirks as the homeless girl tries to fight it, lasting much longer in the sane department then others*

Snow:*works up her courage and kisses him once on the cheek saying quickly* I think I may have a crush on you *before turning into a kitten and darts into his room to hide under the bed-couch*
Al fell backwards onto the floor and put a hand on his cheek "Holy crap" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Al fell backwards onto the floor and put a hand on his cheek "Holy crap" He said to himself
Snow:*hiding in embarrassment at having admitted that*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back