• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

BlueHawk said:
Guy chuckles slightly and pats her cheek. "That's not the point." He says with a small smile. "Just make sure you are getting your work done for me? Okay?" He says sweetly, again unable to stay mad at her.
Nikky:*grins and bats her eyelashes as she runs her finger tips across his cheek* I always get the job done, Work before pleasure is my motto *says sarcastically before holding out her hand for the new drugs* I just wish I could do something... more extreme on the crime level *she asks slowly, biting her lip* You know we haven't robbed anything...or burned anything in such a long time..

Jennete said:
Nikky:*grins and bats her eyelashes as she runs her finger tips across his cheek* I always get the job done, Work before pleasure is my motto *says sarcastically before holding out her hand for the new drugs* I just wish I could do something... more extreme on the crime level *she asks slowly, biting her lip* You know we haven't robbed anything...or burned anything in such a long time..
Guy nods and hands her a brown paper bag, filled with what she needs to sell. "Eh, maybe later dear. For right now, let's work on getting rid of what we have. I promise, we will rob something soon, and you can burn anything to your little hearts desire." He says with a smile as he takes a step away from her, trying to hide the small blush on his cheeks. She had gotten to him again.

BlueHawk said:
Guy nods and hands her a brown paper bag, filled with what she needs to sell. "Eh, maybe later dear. For right now, let's work on getting rid of what we have. I promise, we will rob something soon, and you can burn anything to your little hearts desire." He says with a smile as he takes a step away from her, trying to hide the small blush on his cheeks. She had gotten to him again.
Nikky:*grins and with a wave, the bag in her hand she melts into the shadows, off to sell the product*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*grins and with a wave, the bag in her hand she melts into the shadows, off to sell the product*
Guy let's out a sigh, turning and walking out of the park. He makes his way back into the city and goes onward down the street.

Jennete said:
((aghh!! he skipped 300 pushups somewhere in there))
Snow:*hums drinking her coffee when she see's a book out of place and reaches up to get and yelps loudly as hot coffee spills down the front of her sweater* Oh HOT HOT HOT!! *eeping and holding the sweater out away from her body by pulling on the end out*

Nikky:*pouts* Why not?
Al quickly dashed into the room "What's wrong!?" He asked her ready to fight

shortyshot8 said:
Al quickly dashed into the room "What's wrong!?" He asked her ready to fight
Snow:*looks at him sniffing* I spilled hot coffee on my sweater.....

BlueHawk said:
Guy let's out a sigh, turning and walking out of the park. He makes his way back into the city and goes onward down the street.
Nikky:*stands, leaning against a ware house as she waits for her first customer. Smirking as he arrives with buddies, sensing their fear and she tilts her head...curious as to what they are nervous about* Usual amount? *she says to the customer and she frowns when he pulls out a gun and so do his friends and says that he will take everything* Aww... secy and here you were my favorite *she laughs and snaps her fingers as they all start sweating and looking around, her grinning as she laughs and their fears come to life before their eyes* Oh... so sweet, your fear is spiders. You know there is a lot more to be afraid of.. like me*she says as the main guy looks at her while spiders crawl out of her mouth and all over him and he screams thrashing around and raises the gun to his head, pulling the trigger and killing himself.. the spiders vanish immediately*

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at him sniffing* I spilled hot coffee on my sweater.....
Nikky:*stands, leaning against a ware house as she waits for her first customer. Smirking as he arrives with buddies, sensing their fear and she tilts her head...curious as to what they are nervous about* Usual amount? *she says to the customer and she frowns when he pulls out a gun and so do his friends and says that he will take everything* Aww... secy and here you were my favorite *she laughs and snaps her fingers as they all start sweating and looking around, her grinning as she laughs and their fears come to life before their eyes* Oh... so sweet, your fear is spiders. You know there is a lot more to be afraid of.. like me*she says as the main guy looks at her while spiders crawl out of her mouth and all over him and he screams thrashing around and raises the gun to his head, pulling the trigger and killing himself.. the spiders vanish immediately*
Al nodded "Let's see if this helps" He said putting a hand on her chest making the heat go away as he closed his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Let's see if this helps" He said putting a hand on her chest making the heat go away as he closed his eyes
Snow:*blushes and she nods her head, looking down and noticing she is just in her oversize sweat shirt and she backs up a little, tugging on it so it's down and she brushes hair out of her face* Y..Yes that helped... thank you.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and she nods her head, looking down and noticing she is just in her oversize sweat shirt and she backs up a little, tugging on it so it's down and she brushes hair out of her face* Y..Yes that helped... thank you.
Al moved his hand away "No problem" He said happily not really sure if he could once again try and tell her how he felt

shortyshot8 said:
Al moved his hand away "No problem" He said happily not really sure if he could once again try and tell her how he felt
Snow: So, you start work today? *she says smiling and trying to make conversation*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and nodded "Indeed I do" He said happily to her
Snow:*she smiles and back up a little more to the stairs* W..well I need to get dressed, I'll be back done in a minute to show you how to do everything *she smiles and runs up the stairs to put day clothes on*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and back up a little more to the stairs* W..well I need to get dressed, I'll be back done in a minute to show you how to do everything *she smiles and runs up the stairs to put day clothes on*
Al smiled as he put a shirt on "How can I tell her...Or should I show her?" He asked himself

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as he put a shirt on "How can I tell her...Or should I show her?" He asked himself
Snow:*comes downstairs and smiles in her dress now and she grabs a cart full of books and starts moving it through the isles of books* So we categorize my genre and author

Jennete said:
Snow:*comes downstairs and smiles in her dress now and she grabs a cart full of books and starts moving it through the isles of books* So we categorize my genre and author
Al smiled "I figured as much" He said jokingly as he followed her

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I figured as much" He said jokingly as he followed her
Snow:*blushes nodding and reaches up shelving some books* Well some places have different methods, but this is the most common now

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes nodding and reaches up shelving some books* Well some places have different methods, but this is the most common now
Al smiled "Ya know you really are the sweetest girl I have ever met" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Ya know you really are the sweetest girl I have ever met" He said softly
Snow:*blushes and looks at him* I hav..haven't even done anything really..

Atiro stood there pouting a little "they left" he said coldly as his age finaly kicked in and he became sinister and heartless "I HAte you nightmare stop making me like random ass people" he said as he dissapered onto shadow off to find more food

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and looks at him* I hav..haven't even done anything really..
Al shook his head "But you have....You are always kind to me and never doubting me...Hell you are even letting me stay here" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "But you have....You are always kind to me and never doubting me...Hell you are even letting me stay here" He said happily
Snow: Well you are working here.. why wouldn't I ??

Mika walked around the city voted out of her mind "there's nothing to do" she wined as she walked ainlessly not paying attention to where she was going

@anyone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atiro stood there pouting a little "they left" he said coldly as his age finaly kicked in and he became sinister and heartless "I HAte you nightmare stop making me like random ass people" he said as he dissapered onto shadow off to find more food

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*laughs as she watches the rest squirm in fear, their stench drifting on the wind* Oh you should not have crossed me.. you should have bought your drugs and left little humans

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I don't know.....I guess I just...." He blushed slightly
Snow:*she smiles looking at him when the cart slips out from her and she falls forward with a yelp* Ow....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back