• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Atrio laughed "this fear it's *takes a big wiff* it's so good" he said as he slowly started to stop bringing the boy down from his fear as Atrio dissapered "that should be enough for now" he said to him self

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio laughed "this fear it's *takes a big wiff* it's so good" he said as he slowly started to stop bringing the boy down from his fear as Atrio dissapered "that should be enough for now" he said to him self
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al fell over panting heavily "Wha-What the hell was that?" He asked himself

Shibe was walking down the street, cigarette hanging out of her mouth and hair in a messy ponytail. She was wearing her black hoodie and ripped grey jeans as usual and sighed. She took the cigarette out of her mouth and crushed it under her foot.

" That dear boy was a nightmare" Baku said seemingly appearing from thin air next to Al " Annoying little parasites with little self control that feed off fear" Baku explained even though he really wasn't asked to but he liked to talk. " Even the vulture contributes more than they do and it seems this city has an infestation of such fear creatures" Baku said though he stopped there as he had a bit of an act in his head he wanted to play out.

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
Shibes phone buzzed and she picked up. "Hello.....yeah....ok.....sure.....fine" she said hanging up. "We have another soul, Jordan!" She said, lighting ting another cigarette, and Jordan snaked his way up and rested around her shoulders. She continued walking, target in sight.

Kazuichi sat on a bench trying to relax but vultures were trying to peak him. "Stupid birds get out of here!" Karasu watched from a lamp post. Speaking to him. "Aren't you popular." Kazuichi fake chuckled. "Yes hahaha very funny." He stood trying to swat away the birds.

Jasper sighed as he walked down the street with a small frown as the Skye's turned a glim grey and it started to rain

Atrio appeared back in front of the two a childish pout on his face "hey!! Where not parasites" he said anger in his voice as he radiated darkness and shadow while he stared at the two

@shortyshot8

Shibe pulled up her hood, smiling as the rain fell. She saw her target in the distance and moved closer. She pulled up her scarf to hide her face and, pulling out her gun with a silencer, shot the person, killing them instantly, and walked away.

Baku smiled as the nightmare came back no longer covered in darkness and fear, though he apparently didn't understand the definition of a parasite as his kind so easily fit that definition.

" Now now no need to get worked up though I think you may need a bit of education." Baku said almost as if talking to an ignorant child. " When it comes to relationships for those like you and I there are two symbiotic and parasitic , when the relationship is symbiotic something is given and something is taken by both parties and they both benefit. That is like my relationship with clients. Now the second is a parasite where one party suffers and the other party gains , now when you interact you only hurt you only benefit and your victim suffers horrors I don't know about you but that sounds like a parasitic relationship to me." Baku said with a shrug

artrio's face went dead and sinister as darkness and shadow radiated off of his body "you talk like we wanted to be like this. you talk like its our fault we where born from the fears of people" he said as his voice went dead as he glared at the new one

" That is where you misunderstand me by calling you a parasite I in essence absolve you of what you do, what happens around you is just your nature and not a villainous malicious will. Really calling by calling you a parasite I am insulting you less and blaming your nature rather than you " Baku explained mixing words a bit " And coming from a demon really that should be a complement."

atrio glared coldly as he searched the man finding his worst fear and keeping it close "its still not right to insult other races no matter what you are" he said his expression softening just a little bit

" Calling a race what it is is not an insult " Baku said " I mean I came all the way here just to praise you and that bogyman who have run around and spread so much fear and terror you have made this place a fantastic feeding ground so much so that I have invited my family to come join me " Baku said not mentioning his family number in the thousands easily " Really you have my thanks for terrifying so many people this place would never have been so great without you "

"these are our feeding grounds. if your hear to feed on fear leave" he said knowing what had happened last time he shared feeding grounds with other creatures that feed on fear like him and nikky

" Fear no I don't feed on something so primal, I eat dreams and the fear your spread cases such lovely nightmares. I don't even need to go after the same you do I just provide a respite from the nighttime terrors you happen to cause even long after feeding, people become nervous wreaks after you eat some times really I am just helping them " baku said though there were a few details he left out but no one really had to know about.

atrio watched him nervously still warry about him and what they where up to "well that's good considering where binge eaters" atrio said frankly to him even though to a nightmare the actually need to constantly feed

" And that is why I called in the family we will make sure everyone can sleep peacefully and eat up every dream they hold for us" He said " We like to eat a lot as well, or rather we can eat forever without getting full, it is difficult to explain " he mentioned though as Baku were more abstract creature who normally weren’t physical eating just meant power. " If you even have nightmares you know who to call" He said holding out a card with just his name on it.

the card was grabed by a hand made out of shadow and pulled over to atrio as he looked at it then back at him still warry but thinking this could work out

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked back into the Book Store and sighed "This is a huge mess" He said to himself
@Jennete
Snow:*comes downstairs curious as to what Al was doing and smiles as she see's him but the smile fades as she sees his disheveled state* Oh.. Al what happened?!

--------------

Nikky:*hums sitting in a classroom, bored out of her mind as she waves her fingers, making everyone around her nervous as they take their test, her finishing first as she turns it in with a wink and smirk tothe teacher and TA, knowing that...talking to both while she supplied their drug fixes separately was risky, but she got off on the thrill of it.*

Jennete said:
Snow:*comes downstairs curious as to what Al was doing and smiles as she see's him but the smile fades as she sees his disheveled state* Oh.. Al what happened?!
--------------

Nikky:*hums sitting in a classroom, bored out of her mind as she waves her fingers, making everyone around her nervous as they take their test, her finishing first as she turns it in with a wink and smirk tothe teacher and TA, knowing that...talking to both while she supplied their drug fixes separately was risky, but she got off on the thrill of it.*
Al looked at her with tears in his eyes "Please.....Please tell me you won't ever leave me" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her with tears in his eyes "Please.....Please tell me you won't ever leave me" He said softly
Snow:*she looks at him concerned and hurries over, wrapping her arms around him and hugs him tightly, her head on his chest* Never, I won't leave you Al...never.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she looks at him concerned and hurries over, wrapping her arms around him and hugs him tightly, her head on his chest* Never, I won't leave you Al...never.
Al hugs her back "Thank you.......I love you Snow" He said softly to her

Shibe walked around some more, cigarette hanging out of her mouth. She blew some smoke out of her mouth and headed to Theo's home.

shortyshot8 said:
Al hugs her back "Thank you.......I love you Snow" He said softly to her
Snow: I love you Al *she whispers as she hugs him, rubbing his back and purrs against him as she tries to comfort him*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back