• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Jennete said:
Nikky:*claps her hands smiling as she spins and the shadows start climging to her body in a smoke black dress, smirking as she looks at him, her purple eyes flashing as dark looking stones appear* I will be expecting more bling *she snaps her fingers as the smoke clings to him and gives him a black on black suit with a purple pocket handkerchief* Lets go *she holds out his hand for him to hold so she can lead him into the shadows to the party*
View attachment 131948

Snow:*looks at him and kisses him again softly* Not if you do not wish too...
Al smiled and sat down patting the spot next to him "Well the reason would have to be of what I did......I killed them all" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and sat down patting the spot next to him "Well the reason would have to be of what I did......I killed them all" He said sadly
Snow:*sits by him slowly and her eyes widen a bit* You... You killed them?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*claps her hands smiling as she spins and the shadows start climging to her body in a smoke black dress, smirking as she looks at him, her purple eyes flashing as dark looking stones appear* I will be expecting more bling *she snaps her fingers as the smoke clings to him and gives him a black on black suit with a purple pocket handkerchief* Lets go *she holds out his hand for him to hold so she can lead him into the shadows to the party*
View attachment 131948

Snow:*looks at him and kisses him again softly* Not if you do not wish too...
Guy gives her a slight bow, smiling teasingly. "Perfect, let us go dear." He says as he takes her hand, checking her out in the dress. He gives her a whistle and spins her around. "You should wear that more often..." He says with a wink.

Jennete said:
Snow:*sits by him slowly and her eyes widen a bit* You... You killed them?
Al nodded "I had no clue how to use my powers and it killed them all" He said softly

BlueHawk said:
Guy gives her a slight bow, smiling teasingly. "Perfect, let us go dear." He says as he takes her hand, checking her out in the dress. He gives her a whistle and spins her around. "You should wear that more often..." He says with a wink.
Nikky:*smirks as they step into the shadows and travel through darkness in the blink of an eye, stepping out into the ballroom of the charity banquet ball* Maybe I would if you took me nice places *she says teasingly*

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I had no clue how to use my powers and it killed them all" He said softly
Snow:*she holds his hands, thinking about this silently for a little bit*

Atrio appeared at the college finaly and smiled as he walked in with a pitchblack dress shirt with the sleves rolled up and black dress pants along with black dress shoes as he smiled "I got this" he wisperes as his eyes changed to a normal bright blue human eye instead of his regular pitch black eyes

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks as they step into the shadows and travel through darkness in the blink of an eye, stepping out into the ballroom of the charity banquet ball* Maybe I would if you took me nice places *she says teasingly*

Al smiled a little "People think I'm insane but I know what happened that day" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared at the college finaly and smiled as he walked in with a pitchblack dress shirt with the sleves rolled up and black dress pants along with black dress shoes as he smiled "I got this" he wisperes as his eyes changed to a normal bright blue human eye instead of his regular pitch black eyes

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*she see's Atrio and smirks a little* Looks like our friend is here.. or really my friend *she whispers in Guys ear, her hand on his chest and the other arm wrapped around his as the two made their way around the edge of the party scene, scanning the area and casing the place out*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled a little "People think I'm insane but I know what happened that day" He said softly
Snow: Why would they think you were insane?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she see's Atrio and smirks a little* Looks like our friend is here.. or really my friend *she whispers in Guys ear, her hand on his chest and the other arm wrapped around his as the two made their way around the edge of the party scene, scanning the area and casing the place out*
Snow: Why would they think you were insane?
Al smiled "Because for whatever reason...............I enjoyed the blood" He said softly

Jennete said:

Guy smirks and laughs, before teasing her a bit. "Maybe if my dealers were better at selling, I'd have money to take you out." He says as he pokes fun at her. "So, how's your boyfriend?" He asks.

BlueHawk said:
Guy smirks and laughs, before teasing her a bit. "Maybe if my dealers were better at selling, I'd have money to take you out." He says as he pokes fun at her. "So, how's your boyfriend?" He asks.
Nikky:*smirks and looks at Guy as she holds out her hand and a college goody two shoes takes it and spins her away but not before she says* No idea *sha laughs as she dances with the stranger, spinning around, trading partner for partner as she soon narrows down who is the richest and who will win the bidding war most likely for their wives or daughters or girlfriend to wear*

-----------

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Because for whatever reason...............I enjoyed the blood" He said softly
Snow:*her eyes widen* Y..you enjoyed it?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks and looks at Guy as she holds out her hand and a college goody two shoes takes it and spins her away but not before she says* No idea *sha laughs as she dances with the stranger, spinning around, trading partner for partner as she soon narrows down who is the richest and who will win the bidding war most likely for their wives or daughters or girlfriend to wear*
-----------

Al looked down at his hands "Ye-Yeah I just got lost in all the blood....It was fun" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked down at his hands "Ye-Yeah I just got lost in all the blood....It was fun" He said softly
Snow:*looks at him, a little scared of this fact... not sure how she should react because even though she is scared.. she also still loves him* Do..do you still like blood?

Jennete said:
-----------

Guy shakes his head, chuckling slightly watching Nikky get swept away into the crowd. He immediately turns serious as he begins to case the building, looking for all possible exits and escape routes if the need arises.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at him, a little scared of this fact... not sure how she should react because even though she is scared.. she also still loves him* Do..do you still like blood?
Al looked happy "Hell no" He said honestly before kissing her forehead "But I still love you"

BlueHawk said:
Guy shakes his head, chuckling slightly watching Nikky get swept away into the crowd. He immediately turns serious as he begins to case the building, looking for all possible exits and escape routes if the need arises.
Nikky:*slowly makes her way to the front, looking for the necklace, seeing it all locked up tight and she looks around the place before suddenly in the shadows behind the case, tilting her head happily as she waits for the right moment.. for when the guard takes out the necklace to give to the front, planning on attacking them with fear and snatching it, to appear by Guy so they can leave and avoid the police*

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked happy "Hell no" He said honestly before kissing her forehead "But I still love you"
Snow:*nods slowly and looks up at him, love in her eyes as she says honestly* I love you... but I have to admit that your past scares me. I know you are different now, and I love you, I love you still Al. *she says, letting him know that even though she is scared, she is going to accept him*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*slowly makes her way to the front, looking for the necklace, seeing it all locked up tight and she looks around the place before suddenly in the shadows behind the case, tilting her head happily as she waits for the right moment.. for when the guard takes out the necklace to give to the front, planning on attacking them with fear and snatching it, to appear by Guy so they can leave and avoid the police*
Snow:*nods slowly and looks up at him, love in her eyes as she says honestly* I love you... but I have to admit that your past scares me. I know you are different now, and I love you, I love you still Al. *she says, letting him know that even though she is scared, she is going to accept him*
Al smiled as he spoke "Thank you love" He said softly before kissing her cheek and moving to her neck

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as he spoke "Thank you love" He said softly before kissing her cheek and moving to her neck
Snow:*her eyes widen yelping over flustered and a poof of smoke suddenly appears as she sit sitting on his lap in kitten form, meowing*

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen yelping over flustered and a poof of smoke suddenly appears as she sit sitting on his lap in kitten form, meowing*
Al coughed a little as he looked down at her "Th-That smoke is a pain" He said jokingly "What's wrong?" He asked

Jennete said:
Guy looks around and decides on an exit by the bar to be the best for a quick escape. He tilts his head toward it to signal to Nikky that it was their exit. Even though he does not know where she is, he does know that she had eyes on him.

Atrio frowned when he saw nikky holding guys hand "that liar" he wispered as his eyes went pitch black and he dissapered from the collage "I'll get her some thing better" he said coldly as he stopped in front of the museum a cold determined look on his face as he appeared just inside the front doors and started walking Puting his hands in his pockets as a guard saw him "hey!!! What are you doing here!" He said sternly to Atrio before he dropped in fear and Atrio kept on walking "don't mess with me" he said coldly as he walked till he came to the section that they showcased jewlery in after taking out three other guards

BlueHawk said:
Guy looks around and decides on an exit by the bar to be the best for a quick escape. He tilts his head toward it to signal to Nikky that it was their exit. Even though he does not know where she is, he does know that she had eyes on him.
Nikky:*nods and she waits to when the guard unlocks the case, taking out the necklace and she suddenly right in front of him, takes it and sends him to the ground crippled and silenced in pure un filtered fear, appearing by Guy with the necklace on, smirking happily* I wish we could dance with it on, but we are going to have to make an exit *laughs happily as the two leave through the exit at the bar, her puasing when she notices the presence of Atrio is now gone from the college* Hmm.. I wonder where he went..

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Al coughed a little as he looked down at her "Th-That smoke is a pain" He said jokingly "What's wrong?" He asked
Snow:*meows a little, embarrassed how the stress of her liking when he kissed her neck made her loose control of her powers...and thus turning into her natural cat form.. a kitten*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*nods and she waits to when the guard unlocks the case, taking out the necklace and she suddenly right in front of him, takes it and sends him to the ground crippled and silenced in pure un filtered fear, appearing by Guy with the necklace on, smirking happily* I wish we could dance with it on, but we are going to have to make an exit *laughs happily as the two leave through the exit at the bar, her puasing when she notices the presence of Atrio is now gone from the college* Hmm.. I wonder where he went..
@Daniel reaver

Snow:*meows a little, embarrassed how the stress of her liking when he kissed her neck made her loose control of her powers...and thus turning into her natural cat form.. a kitten*
Al smiled and stroked her back softly "Why is it no matter what you do you are cute?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and stroked her back softly "Why is it no matter what you do you are cute?" He asked her
Snow:*purrs and rubs against hid hand, nuzzling it with her tiny kitten head*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back