• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Where should we go?" He asked as he stood up and grabbed her hand
Snow:*thinks for a moment* Perhaps the cafe down the street?

--------------

Nikky:*smirks at Guy* Oh yea, are you wearing something worth over 100 million dollars??

Jennete said:
Snow:*thinks for a moment* Perhaps the cafe down the street?
--------------

Nikky:*smirks at Guy* Oh yea, are you wearing something worth over 100 million dollars??
Al smiled "Wherever you want love" He said happily before whispering in her ear "I love you Snow"

Roman said:
"Oh, I should be fine. If I do meed anything, I will let you know at moments notice." Roman said, tearing a piece of doughnut and tossing it into his mouth. He looked over and noticed she was still there and smiled, "Break time?" He asked smiling.
Nora looked at him and chuckled,"You could say that." She said, taking off her apron and putting it in her lap."If you'd like me to move, I could. I'm just really tired right now."

Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared in front of Nikki with a happy smile "hi!!!" He said to her as he held onto the straps of the backpack [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] @BlueHawk
Nikky:*smirks looking at Atrio and wraps her arms around his neck, tilting her head a little as she looks up at him* Why hello my sweet nightmare

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Wherever you want love" He said happily before whispering in her ear "I love you Snow"
Snow:*blushes happily* I..I love you too *barely able to contain my happy emotions and keep my ears and tail hidden*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks looking at Atrio and wraps her arms around his neck, tilting her head a little as she looks up at him* Why hello my sweet nightmare

Snow:*blushes happily* I..I love you too *barely able to contain my happy emotions and keep my ears and tail hidden*
Al kissed her cheek "Maybe someday you will get more" He said teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him and chuckled,"You could say that." She said, taking off her apron and putting it in her lap."If you'd like me to move, I could. I'm just really tired right now."
"No, you're fine." Roman said taking another piece of his doughnut. "I know how you feel. Sometimes I work later than your average workaholic." He said snickering. "How many hours do you normally work?" He asked sipping his coffee.

Jennete said:

Guy shakes his head, rolling his eyes. "Oh God. This is when I bug out. If you need me, I'll be out doing your job." He says as he motions to Nikky as he gives her a small smile, walking away.

Roman said:
"No, you're fine." Roman said taking another piece of his doughnut. "I know how you feel. Sometimes I work later than your average workaholic." He said snickering. "How many hours do you normally work?" He asked sipping his coffee.
"To many to count. I have to be here by three in the morning, then I'll stay until ten or eleven to clean up the place, count the money, and do whatever else I have to." Nora said, laying her head down on the counter."I basically almost work all day. What about you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"To many to count. I have to be here by three in the morning, then I'll stay until ten or eleven to clean up the place, count the money, and do whatever else I have to." Nora said, laying her head down on the counter."I basically almost work all day. What about you?"
"Though I own the company, I'm not the kind of boss who lazes around all day. I am sometimes around a whole day, coming up with plans for a new design or something. It gets frustrating at times, but it is what it is. Am I right?" Roman asked chuckling. He picked up the last piece if his doughnut and finished it, happily taking a gulp of his now warm coffee.

Roman said:
"Though I own the company, I'm not the kind of boss who lazes around all day. I am sometimes around a whole day, coming up with plans for a new design or something. It gets frustrating at times, but it is what it is. Am I right?" Roman asked chuckling. He picked up the last piece if his doughnut and finished it, happily taking a gulp of his now warm coffee.
"I'm with you there. Owning this small place is a lot of work, but it's fun. I'm thinking about redesigning the place, but I'm not all sure yet." Nora said as she picked her head up."Mm...so much to do, just not enough time."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm with you there. Owning this small place is a lot of work, but it's fun. I'm thinking about redesigning the place, but I'm not all sure yet." Nora said as she picked her head up."Mm...so much to do, just not enough time."
"Redesigning? That sounds like fun!" Roman said enthusiastically. He finished his coffee, but remained sitting. "If you'd allow me, I'd love to help. I'm free this weekend if you have anything in mind. That being said, are you up for the offer?" He asked, pulling out his wallet to pay his bill. "Also, bill please."

Roman said:
"Redesigning? That sounds like fun!" Roman said enthusiastically. He finished his coffee, but remained sitting. "If you'd allow me, I'd love to help. I'm free this weekend if you have anything in mind. That being said, are you up for the offer?" He asked, pulling out his wallet to pay his bill. "Also, bill please."
Nora thought about for a minute,"Sure! I'll take you up on that offer. This place need to look new anyway." She said as she took the bill out from her apron and handed it to him."Here you are!" She said, sitting up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora thought about for a minute,"Sure! I'll take you up on that offer. This place need to look new anyway." She said as she took the bill out from her apron and handed it to him."Here you are!" She said, sitting up.
Roman smiled, "Great! I'll see you Saturday? Is that good?" He asked picking up the bill. Roman then took out his wallet and paid quite a bit over the price he owe. "Here you go." He said sliding over his payment.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Great! I'll see you Saturday? Is that good?" He asked picking up the bill. Roman then took out his wallet and paid quite a bit over the price he owe. "Here you go." He said sliding over his payment.
"Saturday's good. We're usually closed on that day." Nora said, smiling as she stood up and took the payment. She tilted her head,"You realize you payed over what you owed. I can't take all of this."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Saturday's good. We're usually closed on that day." Nora said, smiling as she stood up and took the payment. She tilted her head,"You realize you payed over what you owed. I can't take all of this."
Roman was already at the door when she noticed how much he paid, "Split it between your employees, it's my way of saying nice doing business with you." He said walking out. Roman made his way to his car, but stopped when he made it to his door.

Guy nods goodbye to Nikky and Atrio, making his way down the street as he takes a cigarette out of the pack in his pocket. He puts it in his mouth but does not yet light it. Instead, he slides the pack back into his pocket. He takes out his lighter and flicks it, blowing it out after it lights.

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled inpcently to her then smiled over at guy "bye guy" he said to him before smiling back at nikky [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] @BlueHawk
Nikky:*looks at his bag curiously, smirking a little* Don't tell me your moving product too? Sorry to say but this is our turf.. I might have to kill you *she yasys obviously teasing as she brushes her lips against his jaw* But don't worry... there will be torture involved before hand

Atrio laughed and smiled more "sorry but this is more than just one product. This is cargo destened for one person" he said as he slipped it off while not moving from nikkys arms and turning around so she was hugging him from behind while he opened the backpack then pulling out the briefcase

@Jennete

Roman said:
Roman was already at the door when she noticed how much he paid, "Split it between your employees, it's my way of saying nice doing business with you." He said walking out. Roman made his way to his car, but stopped when he made it to his door.
Nora blinked and looked at the cash before putting it into her apron pocket. She re-tied the apron around before running off outside to stop him."Hey! Wait a minute. I never got your name. Or business card for that matter." She said as she made her way over to him.

Daniel reaver]Atrio laughed and smiled more "sorry but this is more than just one product. This is cargo destened for one person" he said as he slipped it off while not moving from nikkys arms and turning around so she was hugging him from behind while he opened the backpack then pulling out the briefcase [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*peers over his shoulder as her hands stay around him, curious to what is in the brief case*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "But I really do love you" He said happily to her wanting to be with her
Snow:*blushes and and nods as they take a seat at a booth in the cafe* S..so what are you getting? *hiding her cheeks in the menu as she holds it up to her face*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*peers over his shoulder as her hands stay around him, curious to what is in the brief case*

Snow:*blushes and and nods as they take a seat at a booth in the cafe* S..so what are you getting? *hiding her cheeks in the menu as she holds it up to her face*
Al smiled "I will eat anything" He said happily yet honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back