• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I can increase my body heat so you can use me like a pillow" He said happily
Snow:*her eyes widen and she smiles* That sounds very nice!

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you Snow" He said giving her a peck on the lips
Snow:*blushes more and kisses him back softly smiling* I love you Al.. *she whispers smiling*

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes more and kisses him back softly smiling* I love you Al.. *she whispers smiling*
Al smiled "Thank you for everything" He said before kissing her again

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Thank you for everything" He said before kissing her again
Snow:*yawns a little and rests her head on his shoulder, her head tilted up so she can peck his lips softly and she smiles suddenly very sleepy* You are welcome for everything

Jennete said:
Snow:*yawns a little and rests her head on his shoulder, her head tilted up so she can peck his lips softly and she smiles suddenly very sleepy* You are welcome for everything
Al kissed her again as he increased his body heat enough to match a blanket

Nora came back to there table with the orders in hand and smiled."Well aren't you two just the cutest. Here's you're coffee and you're cap nip tea sweety." She said, setting down their drinks."If there's anything else you need, just call my name." She smiled and waved before leaving. @shortyshot8 @Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al kissed her again as he increased his body heat enough to match a blanket
Snow:*her eyes close as she purrs softly and nuzzles against the heat, getting more and more sleepy*

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes close as she purrs softly and nuzzles against the heat, getting more and more sleepy*
Al smiled "I want to live a life with you someday" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I want to live a life with you someday" He said softly
Snow: Aren't you already? *she asks softly, blushing a bit, sleepy against him all warm and snuggled close, her hands reaching out to take the tea, sipping it and she smiles at the waitress*

@WeirdPrincess

Jennete said:
Snow: Aren't you already? *she asks softly, blushing a bit, sleepy against him all warm and snuggled close, her hands reaching out to take the tea, sipping it and she smiles at the waitress*
@WeirdPrincess
Al smiled "I mean in another way" He said softly before kissing her head

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at him curiously* What do you mean another way?
Al smiled warmly "I mean I want to start a life with you some day......Forget it" He said before kissing her on the lips

Shibe yawned and walked into Theo's shop, as he was THE undertaker. "Theo? It's done!" She called, putting her pet on a coat rack, him draping himself all over it. She sat in a chair, after seeing that Theo was working on a 'customer'.

Guy stands on the street corner, a lit cigarette hanging loosely out of the side of his mouth. He has a small bundle of dollar bills, each of various amounts. He shuffles through them as he adds them up, counting along aloud. "125, 145, 155, 160..." He says as he concentrates on counting.

Shibe smiled as he gave her a bit of money to treat herself. She picked up her pet snake and left, seeing a man standing on a street corner. She sees some money and smirks.

[QUOTE="Church Burning]Shibe smiled as he gave her a bit of money to treat herself. She picked up her pet snake and left, seeing a man standing on a street corner. She sees some money and smirks.

[/QUOTE]
Guy doesn't notice anybody as he begins to slide the money previously counted back into his coat pocket, now folded together with rubber bands. He takes out a new stack and begins to count that stack.

She circled around and walked over from the opposite side of the street. She 'accidentally bumped into him, grabbing his money, replacing it with some blank paper the same size as the money and slipped the real money into her pocket. "Oh, I'm so sorry sir! I wish I could say how sorry I am but I'm urgently needed elsewhere!" She rushed and ran off, pretending to keep checking her watch.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled warmly "I mean I want to start a life with you some day......Forget it" He said before kissing her on the lips
Snow:*blushes from the kiss and kisses him back softly once, not used to so many kisses at one time, her hands still clutching her tea*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back