• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Church Burning]She circled around and walked over from the opposite side of the street. She 'accidentally bumped into him, grabbing his money, replacing it with some blank paper the same size as the money and slipped the real money into her pocket. "Oh, I'm so sorry sir! I wish I could say how sorry I am but I'm urgently needed elsewhere!" She rushed and ran off, pretending to keep checking her watch.

[/QUOTE]
Guy stumbles a bit as she bumps into him, falling back and catching himself. "Oh don't worry about it ma'am..." He starts, taking his revolver out of his pocket as he follows behind her. When he catches up to her, he presses it against her back. "But do you think you could give me my money back?" He says with a smirk, being a criminal, he knows all the tricks.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes from the kiss and kisses him back softly once, not used to so many kisses at one time, her hands still clutching her tea*
Al smiled as he pulled away "I love you Snow" He said softly looking into her eyes

"Money? Sir, I don't know what you're talking about, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could get your f*cking gun off my back" she said, smirking before turning around, giving him a roundhouse kick to the head and revealing her own guns, which she pulled out of her hoodie pocket, both pointed straight at Guy's chest. "Your move" she smirked.

[QUOTE="Church Burning]"Money? Sir, I don't know what you're talking about, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could get your f*cking gun off my back" she said, smirking before turning around, giving him a roundhouse kick to the head and revealing her own guns, which she pulled out of her hoodie pocket, both pointed straight at Guy's chest. "Your move" she smirked.

[/QUOTE]
Guy falls back as she kicks him, falling onto his back. He groans a bit, sitting up so he can aim at her. "Woah... You have some hostility in you my friend. I like it." He says with a smile, his gun trained on her chest.

"Have you ever even tried to kill a Grim Reaper? We can't die, unless Satan says so!" She smirked, placing a foot on his arm, pointing the gun the opposite way.

[QUOTE="Church Burning]"Have you ever even tried to kill a Grim Reaper? We can't die, unless Satan says so!" She smirked, placing a foot on his arm, pointing the gun the opposite way.

[/QUOTE]
Guy drops his gun, allowing her to push his arm down. "I could use more people like you..." He says with a smirk, lying onto his back.

"I kinda already work for someone but if you pay me, I make a good hitman" she smirked, her fingers on the triggers of her guns.

[QUOTE="Church Burning]"I kinda already work for someone but if you pay me, I make a good hitman" she smirked, her fingers on the triggers of her guns.

[/QUOTE]
Guy thinks about it for a moment, but ultimately shakes his head no. "Unfortunately, I already have a girl for that. She is multi talented." He says as he attempts to sit up a bit.

Shibe shook her head. "Uh-uh-ah! Drop your gun and flick it away. I don't want to get holes in my clothes." She said, thinking ahead.

[QUOTE="Church Burning]Shibe shook her head. "Uh-uh-ah! Drop your gun and flick it away. I don't want to get holes in my clothes." She said, thinking ahead.

[/QUOTE]
Guy obliges as he slides his gun toward her, it resting at her feet. "See, no holes in clothes..." He says calmly as he lays back down.

She smirks and puts her own guns away, back in her pockets and kicked his gun up to her waiting hand. "You can get up now" she said, taking her foot off of him and taking a step back.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as he pulled away "I love you Snow" He said softly looking into her eyes
Snow:*smiles, looking back as she sets her tea down and softly cups his cheeks in her hands, lening up and kissing his nose softly* I love you..

[QUOTE="Church Burning]She smirks and puts her own guns away, back in her pockets and kicked his gun up to her waiting hand. "You can get up now" she said, taking her foot off of him and taking a step back.

[/QUOTE]
Guy stands up, brushing dirt off of himself as he coughs a bit. "So, ma'am... Where do we go from here?" He says slyly as he wipes away the last pieces of dirt off of his jacket.

"I walk away, you walk away and forget about it, or we go get a coffee hotstuff" she teased, pulling out the money she stole from him, keeping it away from him at the same time.

BlueHawk said:
Guy stands up, brushing dirt off of himself as he coughs a bit. "So, ma'am... Where do we go from here?" He says slyly as he wipes away the last pieces of dirt off of his jacket.
Nikky:*appears with her priceless jewels on her, looking at the girl and tilts her head, grinning and winking at her while her arms go around Guy, draping herself across him* Why did you let her take my hard earned money Guy...

@Church Burning

Jennete said:
Nikky:*appears with her priceless jewels on her, looking at the girl and tilts her head, grinning and winking at her while her arms go around Guy, draping herself across him* Why did you let her take my hard earned money Guy...
@Church Burning
Guy smiles wide, happy to see Nikky showed up to save him, but worried about how she'll react to the idea of lost money. "I didn't mean to, honest!" He says in a defensive tone. "She reminded me so much of you though..." He says, noticing the similarities between the two.

"But I'm keeping the money hotstuff" she smirks before walking away, stuffing the money down her pocket, throwing Guy his government n back. "I guess it's gonna be I walk away and so do you" she smirked.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles, looking back as she sets her tea down and softly cups his cheeks in her hands, lening up and kissing his nose softly* I love you..
Al smiled "You are so cute" He said softly before sighing "I think I need to get ready"

[QUOTE="Church Burning]"But I'm keeping the money hotstuff" she smirks before walking away, stuffing the money down her pocket, throwing Guy his government n back. "I guess it's gonna be I walk away and so do you" she smirked.

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*suddenly in front of her smiling as she tilts her head, the shadows she controls taking the money and she holds it looking at her with a cruel face* You know Grimm reaper.. that as a shadow, I don't fucking die either unless the shadows and the night mares in ever single humans heads die too. So why don't you NOT take money from my helpless partner and go steal your own. *she smiles sickly sweet at her*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "You are so cute" He said softly before sighing "I think I need to get ready"
Snow: Get ready for what?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*suddenly in front of her smiling as she tilts her head, the shadows she controls taking the money and she holds it looking at her with a cruel face* You know Grimm reaper.. that as a shadow, I don't fucking die either unless the shadows and the night mares in ever single humans heads die too. So why don't you NOT take money from my helpless partner and go steal your own. *she smiles sickly sweet at her*

Snow: Get ready for what?
Al sighed "This one guy today tapped into my fears and said next time he might bring a girl.....I think he called her Nikky?" He said

"Bitch" she smirked, shrugging with a glint in her eyes. "You're a bit of a show off, ain't ya? Well, it's not your time to die and I can't die, believe me, ive tried, but I seriously hate you. You're a real bitch!" She smiled happily, turning around and walking back to Theo's, wanting to buy a skull candle.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she frowns and hugs him close* I don't want them getting near you...
Nikky:*winks as she watches the reaper walk away, looking at Guy and walks to him slowly, a deadly glare in her eyes not matching the flirty grin and her hand teasingly sliding the money back in his front pocket* Loose it again... and I'll be sad Sexy.

@BlueHawk
Al sighed and hugged her back "I don't think I have a choice" He said sadly

She ended reed Theo's store and bought a candle with the money he gave her. She smiled and climbed the fire escape up to the roof and sat on the edge, watching Guy and Nikky.

G

Jennete said:
Snow:*she frowns and hugs him close* I don't want them getting near you...
Nikky:*winks as she watches the reaper walk away, looking at Guy and walks to him slowly, a deadly glare in her eyes not matching the flirty grin and her hand teasingly sliding the money back in his front pocket* Loose it again... and I'll be sad Sexy.

@BlueHawk
Guy nods and stammers, his face turning red from a mix of embarrassment and nervousness. "I won't... I promise. She caught me off guard." He says, fumbling over his words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back