• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

mika sat there on the bench of a park silently as she stared at the concrete before a guy walked up "hey beautiful" he said to her with a sinister grin as he got close to mika making her slide away from him

atrio layed there on the bed of the apartment as one of the rings from the museum appeared his hand and he twirled it around his aura growing darker and giving off the feeling of lonelyness as he stared at the ring with his pitch black eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and hugged her back "I don't think I have a choice" He said sadly
Snow:*she wraps her arms that were around him tighter* Then I will be with you..

BlueHawk said:
Guy nods and stammers, his face turning red from a mix of embarrassment and nervousness. "I won't... I promise. She caught me off guard." He says, fumbling over his words.
Nikky:*nods slowly and breaths him in slowly, her nose travelling up his neck as she smirks and nibbles teasingly* Good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Snow:*she wraps her arms that were around him tighter* Then I will be with you..
Nikky:*nods slowly and breaths him in slowly, her nose travelling up his neck as she smirks and nibbles teasingly* Good.
Al smiled "I love you" He said softly before kissing her softly

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you" He said softly before kissing her softly
Snow:*blushes and takes his hand, pulling a little* We should walk, before going back to the store. Are we going half on the bill or paying separately?

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and takes his hand, pulling a little* We should walk, before going back to the store. Are we going half on the bill or paying separately?
Al smiled "Don't worry about it I can pay" He said pulling out his wallet and paying

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Don't worry about it I can pay" He said pulling out his wallet and paying
Snow:*she frowns shaking her head* I.. I don't want you spending too much money on me. I would feel bad?

Atrio grumbled as he got up and streched his back as the ring appeared

Back in the locked box and he walked out of his apartment "there's no point in trying to conceal myself any more" he said softly as He walked down the street making certain people Drop in fear as he Aimlessly and recklessly fed on any one

Mika sighed as she walked around till she found a cafe then sighed before she walked into it and looked around taking a seat by the window and waiting for some one to serve her

Jennete said:
Snow:*she frowns shaking her head* I.. I don't want you spending too much money on me. I would feel bad?
Al laughed a little "Don't worry about it I have plenty of money remember they banished me?" He said before walking outside @Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Don't worry about it I have plenty of money remember they banished me?" He said before walking outside @Daniel reaver
Snow:*walked with him, her head resting on his shoulder as she holds his hand, smiling a little at the contact*

Jennete said:
Guy blushes wildly as he tries to break out of her grip, staggering slightly. "I uh... Thank you..?" He says uncomfortably, not sure what to say.

BlueHawk said:
Guy blushes wildly as he tries to break out of her grip, staggering slightly. "I uh... Thank you..?" He says uncomfortably, not sure what to say.
Nikky:*lets go as she stands back, sighing, bored with him now* You are welcome.

Atrio walked past a couple dropping the male to re ground as he walked a cold expression on his face as he walked by them

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio walked past a couple dropping the male to re ground as he walked a cold expression on his face as he walked by them
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*drops by Al, gasping as she shakes him* Al?? Wh..what did you do to him?! *she practically screams at the man with the dark aura*

Jennete said:
Snow:*drops by Al, gasping as she shakes him* Al?? Wh..what did you do to him?! *she practically screams at the man with the dark aura*
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio walked past a couple dropping the male to re ground as he walked a cold expression on his face as he walked by them
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al grunted "Damn it you again!?" He yelled out

Atrio looked back a cold death glare on his face as his eyes peirced her soul "why do you care love is just heartbreak waiting to happen" he said to her

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked back a cold death glare on his face as his eyes peirced her soul "why do you care love is just heartbreak waiting to happen" he said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Al stood back up slowly "Where's your little friend Nikky?" He asked with a smirk

Atii appeared in nfeont of the boy a cold death glare in his face as he struck him down with fear dropping him to the ground as he stared down at him pumping him with it so he radiated fear

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atii appeared in nfeont of the boy a cold death glare in his face as he struck him down with fear dropping him to the ground as he stared down at him pumping him with it so he radiated fear
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "S-Sorry but I'm not alone....Snow promised me that" He said standing up again

Atrio stared at him hurt by his words before he looked Down "at least you have some one" he said before he figured out the boys new fear.... Losing her. Atrio smiled a little as he began to hallucinate seeing snow with an angered expression on her face as she glared at him "I hate you. I can't believe I ever thought I loved you" the hallucination snow said to Al

@shortyshot8 @Jennete

Daniel reaver]Atrio stared at him hurt by his words before he looked Down "at least you have some one" he said before he figured out the boys new fear.... Losing her. Atrio smiled a little as he began to hallucinate seeing snow with an angered expression on her face as she glared at him "I hate you. I can't believe I ever thought I loved you" the hallucination snow said to Al @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Al looked shocked "Where did that come from?" He asked

Daniel reaver]The halucination snow glared coldly at him "I'm leaving you. You price of shit" she said to him as Atrio smiled enjoying the hallucination [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Al shrugged "Okay go then" He said with a smirk before stabbing his fist through Snow

shortyshot8 said:
Al shrugged "Okay go then" He said with a smirk before stabbing his fist through Snow
Snow:*shocked, watching a fake her, looking at Atrio, lookiing at Al worried* Stop! Stop hurting him please!

Atrio glared coldly before a black spike entered his chest but not at a fatal point and the halucination vanished "your a fucking ass hole who doesn't deserve love " he said coldly as tears started to stream down his face

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio glared coldly before a black spike entered his chest but not at a fatal point and the halucination vanished "your a fucking ass hole who doesn't deserve love " he said coldly as tears started to stream down his face
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked "Wha-What the" He said before coughing up a bit of blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back