• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Jennete said:
Snow: No you don't. *she says softly* The only pain we should feel is when we fall down.. not when our friends are picking us back up
Al looked shocked "Th-Thank you" He said softly "I didn't think much about it but...You are the first friend I have ever had"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Th-Thank you" He said softly "I didn't think much about it but...You are the first friend I have ever had"
Snow:*smiles softly and sits by him, her tail curling around her lap to keep dry* So why are you sitting out here friend?

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles softly and sits by him, her tail curling around her lap to keep dry* So why are you sitting out here friend?
Al sighed again "Because........I have nowhere to go" He said looking down

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed again "Because........I have nowhere to go" He said looking down
Snow:*her eyes widen in concern and she bites her lip before standing and holding out her hand* Come with me okay

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen in concern and she bites her lip before standing and holding out her hand* Come with me okay
Al's eyes widen as he looks up at her "Wha-What? There is no way I could do something like that to you" He said

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes widen as he looks up at her "Wha-What? There is no way I could do something like that to you" He said
Snow:*tilts her head confused* Do what?

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I can't just go to your place it wouldn't be right.....Would it?" He asked her
Snow:*she smiles* No silly, the book store has a back room that we never use, it has a couch in it which we can pull out and make a bed for you, you can pay rent there by working at the book store since I am about to quit to focus on school. *smiles sweetly* That way you can have your own home and a job to maybe move somewhere else if you choose too

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles* No silly, the book store has a back room that we never use, it has a couch in it which we can pull out and make a bed for you, you can pay rent there by working at the book store since I am about to quit to focus on school. *smiles sweetly* That way you can have your own home and a job to maybe move somewhere else if you choose too
Al smiled and grabbed her hand "Thank you Snow" He said standing up

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and grabbed her hand "Thank you Snow" He said standing up
Snow:*smiles and takes him inside, going to the back room and she shakes her head, sneezing since Nekos catch colds very fast and she starts pulling out the couch*

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and takes him inside, going to the back room and she shakes her head, sneezing since Nekos catch colds very fast and she starts pulling out the couch*
Al smiled warmly at her "You really are a sweet girl ya know that?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled warmly at her "You really are a sweet girl ya know that?" He asked her
Snow:*blushes and keeps pulling on the bed laughing a little* It's a little jammed just hold on...almost got it... ann- *it springs open and she falls back on her butt, hurting her tail bone and she groans a little* Well...um there you go

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and keeps pulling on the bed laughing a little* It's a little jammed just hold on...almost got it... ann- *it springs open and she falls back on her butt, hurting her tail bone and she groans a little* Well...um there you go
Al sighed and offered her a hand again with a smile "Truly thank you Snow" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and offered her a hand again with a smile "Truly thank you Snow" He said happily
Snow:*takes it, standing and smiles, her tail flicking side to side as she purrs happily but sneezes and with a purple poof becomes a kitten, mewling at Al's feet... she thinks*Oh shoot I got a cold and it is making my powers flip.. If scarlet see's this she will be so mad

Jennete said:
Snow:*takes it, standing and smiles, her tail flicking side to side as she purrs happily but sneezes and with a purple poof becomes a kitten, mewling at Al's feet... she thinks*Oh shoot I got a cold and it is making my powers flip.. If scarlet see's this she will be so mad
Al picks her up gently "Ya know I've always been more of a Cat person" He said with a grin

shortyshot8 said:
Al picks her up gently "Ya know I've always been more of a Cat person" He said with a grin
Snow:*mews and sneezes as a cat, her tail flicking side to side, reaching out with her little paw to bat at his nose in protest, blushing inside*

Jennete said:
Snow:*mews and sneezes as a cat, her tail flicking side to side, reaching out with her little paw to bat at his nose in protest, blushing inside*
Al laughed a little "What's wrong?" He asked her

Snow:*mewls in protest to try and say that when he holds her she feels like purring like a kitten and he needs to put her down before she embarrasses herself or sneezes again and becomes human*

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*mewls in protest to try and say that when he holds her she feels like purring like a kitten and he needs to put her down before she embarrasses herself or sneezes again and becomes human*

@shortyshot8
Al sighed "I can't speak kitten sorry" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I can't speak kitten sorry" He said jokingly
Snow:*her tail flicks around as she places both paws on your nose, padded and with no claws yet in this form as she meows again*

Jennete said:
Snow:*her tail flicks around as she places both paws on your nose, padded and with no claws yet in this form as she meows again*
Al laughed a little "I have no clue what you are telling me" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "I have no clue what you are telling me" He said happily
Snow:*meows desperately and sneezes again and with a puff of purple turns back into a human*

Jennete said:
Snow:*meows desperately and sneezes again and with a puff of purple turns back into a human*
Al's face turned bright red as she fell ontop of him "Wha-What the hell?" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Al's face turned bright red as she fell ontop of him "Wha-What the hell?" He said nervously
Snow:*yawns rubbing her nose* I was trying to tell you that you should put me down becauce i didn't know when I would turn human *blushes shrugging and sits up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back