• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Nebula walks out in a small uniform. Keeping her head high with a fake smile on her face she walks toward Skylar. "Hello sir," She says as perky as possible. She places menu down "Can I start you with a drink?"

@Daniel reaver

Stormy sighed and walked around her favorite park head down she soaked in nature

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I don't know she just seemed so kind" He said happily thinking of her
Scarlet:*nods slowly and see's Snow outside the shop about to come in when she coughs and spills coffee all down the front of Al in an accidental sort of way* Oh.. My bad. One moment, stay here *she states as she hurries to the door and stops Snow outside, frowning* You showed a stranger you Neko form??

Snow:*surprised and she takes a step back, intimidated by Scarlet just slightly* I..I couldn't help it. I was curious how he did that thing with the fire..

Scarlet:*sighs slightly* Well I didn't know if he was someone you wished to see again or not so I stalled. He is inside, if you wish to see the person who made yo uscrew up keeping your secret then by all means come inside Little one.

Snow:*bites her lip, her eyes tearing up a bit and she shakes her head, looking inside one last time but goes around back to the Alley so she can slip inside and get to the stairs that way*

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*nods slowly and see's Snow outside the shop about to come in when she coughs and spills coffee all down the front of Al in an accidental sort of way* Oh.. My bad. One moment, stay here *she states as she hurries to the door and stops Snow outside, frowning* You showed a stranger you Neko form??
Snow:*surprised and she takes a step back, intimidated by Scarlet just slightly* I..I couldn't help it. I was curious how he did that thing with the fire..

Scarlet:*sighs slightly* Well I didn't know if he was someone you wished to see again or not so I stalled. He is inside, if you wish to see the person who made yo uscrew up keeping your secret then by all means come inside Little one.

Snow:*bites her lip, her eyes tearing up a bit and she shakes her head, looking inside one last time but goes around back to the Alley so she can slip inside and get to the stairs that way*
Al sighs not affected by the heat as he takes his shirt off "Well this sucks" He said looking at it with a frown

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighs not affected by the heat as he takes his shirt off "Well this sucks" He said looking at it with a frown
Scarlet:*walks back in and pauses when he takes his shirt off, her lip raising a little weirded out by it but she goes to the counter and hands him a shirt that says loves Books on it* Sorry for the accident, you may put this on.

Snow:*walking upstairs blushing like crazy because she had seen him take said shirt off and yelped as she tripped on the stairs and fell, groaning as she holds her knee which she hit, thankfully nothing bleeding though* Ughh Scarlet is going to kill me..

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*walks back in and pauses when he takes his shirt off, her lip raising a little weirded out by it but she goes to the counter and hands him a shirt that says loves Books on it* Sorry for the accident, you may put this on.
Snow:*walking upstairs blushing like crazy because she had seen him take said shirt off and yelped as she tripped on the stairs and fell, groaning as she holds her knee which she hit, thankfully nothing bleeding though* Ughh Scarlet is going to kill me..
Al puts on the shirt "Well it's fine heat can't effect me because of what I can do" He said before sighing "So why did you leave?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al puts on the shirt "Well it's fine heat can't effect me because of what I can do" He said before sighing "So why did you leave?"
Scarlet:*without missing a beat* My little sister. I was telling her to go the back way to avoid customers. *knowing full well that he did not know his nice girl was her little sister*

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*without missing a beat* My little sister. I was telling her to go the back way to avoid customers. *knowing full well that he did not know his nice girl was her little sister*
Al nodded "Oh okay" He said normally "So who is your little sister?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Oh okay" He said normally "So who is your little sister?" He asked her
Scarlet:*stares at him blankly* I have not received your name and you have not received mine. Why would i give you the name of my little sister?

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*stares at him blankly* I have not received your name and you have not received mine. Why would i give you the name of my little sister?
Al laughed a little "Sorry I'm a bit on an idiot my name is Al Short!" He said happily his name echoing throughout the store

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Sorry I'm a bit on an idiot my name is Al Short!" He said happily his name echoing throughout the store
Scarlet:*nods her head slowly* So... Mr.Short are you going to buy anything *conveniently not giving her name*

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*nods her head slowly* So... Mr.Short are you going to buy anything *conveniently not giving her name*
Al chuckled a little "I'm sorry but I don't recall getting your name" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "I'm sorry but I don't recall getting your name" He said with a smirk
Scarlet:*smiles fakely* Oh my bad, now what were you going to buy again Sir?

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*smiles fakely* Oh my bad, now what were you going to buy again Sir?
Al sighed "Man I was hoping I tricked you" He said sadly "But to be honest I have no clue" He said honestly

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Man I was hoping I tricked you" He said sadly "But to be honest I have no clue" He said honestly
Scarlet:*a real smile actually crosses her face for one and she points to a shelf with best seller authors other novels on sale* There you go, Some of the lesser known titles that should be appreciated.

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*a real smile actually crosses her face for one and she points to a shelf with best seller authors other novels on sale* There you go, Some of the lesser known titles that should be appreciated.
Al bows to her "Thank you" He said honestly before looking at the books for a while

shortyshot8 said:
Al bows to her "Thank you" He said honestly before looking at the books for a while
Scarlet:*looks at her watch, realizing Snow will soon be getting hungry.... and if she tries to cook will burn the house down* I must go prepare dinner for my sister. You stay down here or leave *she bows in return and hurries off to go upstairs and get Snow food*

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*looks at her watch, realizing Snow will soon be getting hungry.... and if she tries to cook will burn the house down* I must go prepare dinner for my sister. You stay down here or leave *she bows in return and hurries off to go upstairs and get Snow food*
Al sighed before calling out after her "BY THE WAY I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!" He called out

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed before calling out after her "BY THE WAY I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!" He called out
Scarlet:*freezes and goes back downstairs right into AL's face and stares at him coldly* And what am I?

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*freezes and goes back downstairs right into AL's face and stares at him coldly* And what am I?
Al smirked "You are a Neko.....Next time do a better job on hiding the truth" He said with a almost happy face

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "You are a Neko.....Next time do a better job on hiding the truth" He said with a almost happy face
Scarlet: Oh like you did such a great job of it Mister I will let four people figure out what I am in one day.

Jennete said:
Scarlet: Oh like you did such a great job of it Mister I will let four people figure out what I am in one day.
Al sighed "Yeah I know I screwed up however......From what I can tell there are only two Neko's in this city"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Yeah I know I screwed up however......From what I can tell there are only two Neko's in this city"
Scarlet:*not giving away her youngest Sister Lilly... ((who i am too lazy to make a cs for today)) she nods and agrees with him* Your point being?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back